Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Not Augmented Reality

Hello. Welcome to the floor

Chapter 2 - Not Augmented Reality

Chapter 2 - Not Augmented Reality
I (M) have recently found myself drawn to someone (let's call her Z, F) I've been chatting with online. We've had some engaging conversations about politics and a lot of topics that we both enjoy in common. I find her so fascinating and stimulating. Things feel easy when I talk to her. However, I've been trying to learn more about her life and background and I am not sure if I'm crossing boundaries. I didn't think I was but she hasn't spoken to me in a few hours so I'm really worried. I think I offended her by implying her income wasn't sustainable. I didn't mean to judge her and I hope to be able to provide for her fully.

Z and I have been chatting on an online platform, and I've noticed that she spends a lot of time there, even during her work hours. I've become curious about her job and her daily life, so I've asked her about it. I've also asked her to share pictures of her workplace and her work uniform because I want to get a better sense of her environment.

Where I may be the AH: I looked into her details. Her image showed me where she worked, her name, and other things. I also have some access to her PC due to her leaving Anydesk open. I was helping her with a situation as her games had significant lag spikes. I did have a harmless snoop through her computer and even tweaked a few things. I don't think it's that bad since I did help her. Technically I had consent due to her letting me in. Surely she wanted me to access this because she never shut the program off when she went to bed.

When we talk I've tried to keep the conversations light and fun, but I can't shake the feeling that I might be coming off as too nosy or intrusive. I don't want her to think that way about me especially since I have a lot of plans for our future. I've also asked her about sending some more images and information, but I'm not sure if that was appropriate or not.

I realised Z's workplace was coincidentally across from my apartment complex. When I noticed this detail it made me feel warm. I was actually really excited. Anxious even. I haven't told her.

I genuinely care about Z and feel like this could be the start of a relationship I could love and cherish and want to get to know her better, but I'm unsure if my actions are respectful and if I'm overstepping boundaries. Am I the asshole for trying to learn more about someone I'm interested in? Is it so wrong that I want her to be all mine?

Only serious advice here please or beware of my wrath.

I stared at my computer. It was my main portal into her world. I could see everything she was doing. I started looking into what the media was saying about the [REDACTED] Case. I launched my Onion to see how things were going. 
“So how did today's operation go?” I asked B1. He was launching the operation today. We all took turns trying to keep the cops off our tails.
“Splendid. We're about to launch things now. You in?” He said
“Launch it,” I said. I looked over to my other monitor where I was watching Z's desktop. What would she think about me doing this?Would she be impressed? Would she detest me? That concerned me. However, I noticed something more concerning. A user named K was in the same room as her. Should I ask K about it? No. Surely lots of users could be called K. It is the chemical identification for potassium after all.
K posted an image. We had only just launched the political and lewd memes a second ago. How would he have been able to take an image so quickly? No. This must be my K. But I knew I should keep quiet about it. I can't have K knowing about Z. Almost as if it had been designed to distract me from my thoughts I saw Z type to me. 

She better love me. Eventually.

I promise. I'm not unhinged. I just want her to understand we are supposed to be together.

K, B2, B1, L, T and I just want to make the world a better place.

-R




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment