Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hellol

Hello. Welcome to the floor

Chapter 4 - Hellol

Chapter 4 - Hellol
It took her a while to respond. At first, I wasn't confident she would. I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. This couldn't be it. If it was then I didn't know what I would do. Surely she was about to get home soon. I had watched her leave the cafe a while ago. Either way, I had to do something. I opened her photo on my phone. Zoe. It was a perfect name. I decided to message her despite my anxiety.
Your name is Zoe right?” I sent. I knew it was risky. She may have thought I was strange. But I was hoping for any reaction.

What makes you think that?” Zoe asked. I couldn't tell her tone. Did she find me too pressing? Was I overstepping boundaries?

Your badge on your uniform :)” I tried to play it off as if it was just friend banter

It is,” she said.

So Zoe how was work?” I asked. She had opened the door to that kind of conversation. If she didn't want me to know about her workplace she wouldn't have opened the dialogue.

It's not fair. You know so much about me and I know nothing about you,” she said. I smiled. She wanted to know about me. I wanted to tell her so much but I don't think I'm ready. Not yet. I need to make sure that she won't try and run off or leave me on read.

What do you want to know?” I questioned. I felt the support of an army of butterflies within my abdominal area. She wants to know about me.

What's your name?” she asked. I couldn't tell her that yet. I lifted up my phone and took a photo, excluding my face. Maybe this will temporarily satisfy her until I figure things out. I want to meet her and I want us to be together. But I want it to be perfect,

I'm not telling you that. But I'll show you one thing about me. You showed me a photo of your surroundings and so here is mine :).” I sent it.

So you like satin sheets?” Zoe joked. I smiled. Her tone was definitely positive. I was glad. A lot of the time people's tones don't translate through text and I would have hated for a miscommunication like that to happen to us.

What sheets do you like Zoe?” I asked. She sent an image of a sheet with cartoonist white rabbits. I smiled at the irony. How perfect were we? She was the white rabbit. A pure mirror image of myself.

Mine are better than yours,” Zoe said.

They look cheap,” They did. I could make sure she didn't sleep on cheap sheets ever again. I would make sure of it.. “Maybe I should send you some XD.”

My sheets are fantastic,” Zoe said.

You'd look better in my sheets,” I regretted it as soon as I sent it.

What do you mean?” Zoe asked. frack. I needed to think of how I could recover that. Clearly, that was too much.

I hopped onto my computer. It was my portal into her world. I could see everything she was doing. I started looking into what the media is saying about the blkrbt. I launched my Onion to see how things were going.

So how did today's operation go?” I asked.

Splendid. We're about to launch things now. You in?”

Launch it,” I said. I looked over to my other monitor where I was watching Zoe's desktop. What would she think about me doing this? However, I noticed something more concerning. A user named K was in the same room as her. Should I ask K about it? No Surely lots of users may be called K. It is the chemical identification for potassium after all. K posted an image. We had only just launched the political and lewd memes a second ago. How would he have been able to take an image so quickly? No. That must be my K. But I knew I should keep quiet about it. I can't have K know about Zoe. Almost as if it had been designed to distract me from my thoughts I saw Zoe type to me.

Did you see the billboards,” Zoe messaged. She sent me an image of billboards filled with lewd hentai censored with our logo, government memes, and memes clearly done in paint.

I did,” I told her. I still felt really awkward about it before.

And you didn't tell me?” Zoe said acting as if I didn't say anything.

What's there to say,” I said. I'm really putting my foot in it. 


:)


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment