Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Their meeting

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 3 - Their meeting

Chapter 3 - Their meeting
The girl walks towards Eric's house and puts the map in her pocket.

???:This is the place.Whatever's in there,it's what these people wanted me to find.But what if it's a trap?I'll take my chances.
And the girl walks to the door.


Eric:Maybe i should find the others.They probably have this problem me and brandon have.

Eric walks downstairs to the door and both ??? and Eric open the door simultaneously and find the other.They both stare into each other's eyes and a huge flash of memory goes into ???'s eyes.

She sees her screaming,a huge battle,and blood spewing around.


???:You!

??? Tackles Eric and holds him to the ground.

???:You have something to do with it!

Eric:Ow!Something to do with what?Get off of me!

Eric struggles to get up,but he is pinned to the floor.Eric looks her in the eyes and they both see a flash of her memory.


??? Is walking with a young boy,and the boy is attacked by a monster.Then,they see another memory of the same boy older,scarred,and walking away from a person dead on the floor.


??? Is then catapulted off Eric against the wall of his home with a green force.

Eric:What-...What was that?

???:Ugh...

The girl goes unconcious and Eric walks over to her.

Eric:I have to tell the others.

Eric picks up the girl and walks out side,closing his door behind him.


Meanwhile,


-----------------------------------

Sorry it's been half a year,but i've been really busy with my schoolwork.

*Don't worry, this entire story is a prototype, later chapters are much better.*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 21, 2008, 1:01:46 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI like it, interesting stuff. Nice work!