Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A first Conflict

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 5 - A first Conflict

Chapter 5 - A first Conflict
This one should be ALOT BETTER than previous chapters.


--------------------------------


Eric is stil carrying the girl with him and walking along the sidewalk.Eric thought to himself..
"Just who is this girl?And what was it that i saw?
Eric looked at her to see her sleeping peacefully.He blushed a little.
"She is kinda..."
The girl's eyes began to open and he turned away so nothing bad would happen.
"Are...Are you,carrying me?"
"Well,yeah.I mean,you were knocked unconcious,so i figured i shouldn't have you...lying there."
He let her out of his arms and she stood up next to him.
"Who-...Who are you?" Eric asked the girl now looking at her eyes.
"I wanna know who you are first...and why you triggered some of my memory."
"I'm Eric...Eric Psyria.I'm not sure what happened,but...How did you know where i lived?"
"Oh,Well i found this when i woke up."
The girl held out the tome she was carrying with her and showed it to him.
"Interesting."
Eric grabbed the tome to take a look at it.


Suddenly,Eric had a headache as memory's started pouring through his head.He held on to his head with both hands and dropped to one knee.
"Who-....Who are these people running through my head!?" Eric said aloud.
People on the other side of the sidewalk began to stare and some walked over to see him.
"A...Agent-"
The girl gasped at the mention of this word and covered his mouth,and Eric's headache instantly stopped.The people around them left to continue with their lives.
The girl quietly whispered to him,"Who were you seeing?"
"I...I don't know." Eric looked at her as he began to stand up.
Her eyes were purple.



Meanwh-(NO,SCREW THIS CRAP)SOMETHING HAPPENING ELSEWHERE(....ok that was worse.).....Meanwhile,(sorry,it's a classic)



One of the dark figures watched a monitor showing the girl and Eric staring at eachother.The woman figure giggled and began to speak,
"What's your plan now?"
We can see both figures now and both are together in a bed.
"He's starting to learn,but he is no match as he is now."
"Then why don't we just go after him like this?"
"...Heh,He won't put up a fight by himself."


Meanwhile,[again]



A young boy skating jumps off the half-pipe and begins to wave at the crowd,who is clapping IMMENSELY for his performance.Brandon skates up there,stops his boardand walks up to the kid angrily.He stops,and speaks,
"Hey kid,what makes you think you're so good?"
The kid smiles "Because i could skate circles around punks like you.
Brandon reacts,and replies "Bring it on!"


Both are standing on top of the half-pipe with the crowd cheering as the boy has just finished his turn with a 900.
"Face it,you can't beat that."
Brandon was mad,but calmly asked,"Who are you anyway?"
The boy grins,kicks his skateboard into the air,then backflips up to it,kicks it to the ground.The board then lands exactly on the nose and the boy lands on top of the nose with perfect balance on one foot.
"They call me...Skate."
The crowd is cheering wildly now.
"Fine,it's my turn now."


After a couple tricks,Brandon jumps into the air and suddenly spikes protrude from his feet and impale the skateboard.Brandon decides he can use this.
Brandon then starts spinninf wildly in mid-air and the crowd begins to count the spins.
"180!,360!,540!,720!,900!,"
Skate thinks this is a bad situation and jumps up to punch Brandon.
JUST before Brandon hits 1080,he sees Skate coming to attack hm so he turns around.Accidentally, a spike shoves out his elbow and impales Skate.Skate coughes up blood and shouts,
"I'll get you for this!"
and Skate falls hard to the ground,(dead).
Brandon stops and lands next to him and the spikes go back in his body.Brandon walks over to him to see if he's alright.The crowd is very scared and people start to yell and scream at Brandon.
"He's a freak!"
"He killed that boy!"
"Let's get him!"
Brandon high-tails it out of there and accidently walks face-first into Christina,who coincidentally went to check out the yelling.
They both fall to the ground,but Brandon is frozen in a block of ice.
"Brandon?" ("...This is bad")
Christina pushes Brandon over the sidewalk fast to avoid any riots breaking out.




-----------------------------------


Well,Much better right?BTW i apoligize,because for some reason,half of this chapter got MAGICALLY DELETED(the skating tricks part).I'm serious,i had a new internet explorer and i was off it for 10 minutes and when i came back i discovered it was missing.Oh well,anyway,wait for chapter 6!


*Don't worry, this entire story is a prototype, later chapters are much better.*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 21, 2008, 1:05:46 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianVery interesting, awesome job!