Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - All Collide

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 6 - All Collide

Chapter 6 - All Collide
Now,i hope you all are enjoying my story so far(*cough* NextGuardian,*cough*/Shoutout),and i'm glad i finally have time for these.Here's chapter 6!




Christina has Brandon in her house now being covered with blowdryers and the temperature at 110.
"C'mon,unfreeze already!"
Suddenly,Spikes protruded from ALL over Brandon's body and broke the Ice Block into pieces.
"Woah,awesome spikes Brandon!"
Brandon looks at Christina irritated as the spikes return to his body.
"Yeah,but you froze me in a block of ice!"
Christina looks at him and begins to giggle.
Brandon looks at her confused and asks "Why are you laughing?"
Christina trys to stifle an outburst of laughter and tries to reply
"Your,um,....your spikes..." She then laughed insanely.
"What?" Brandon said then looked at himself to see he was now shirtless,and his pants were on the brink of falling(now covered in holes).
"AHHHH!I'm half-naked!"
Christina continued to laugh for a while until Brandon picked held her up.
"Get me back to my trailer,NOW!!!!!"
Christina slowly stopped laughing and grabbed her car keys out of her pocket.
They both got in the car and Christina took another look at Brandon and began to laugh again.
Brandon replied "Shut up." And Christina started driving.




May is licking her ice cream near a store and stops when she sees the boy/robot just staring at his.
"Just open your mouth,and lick it with your tongue."
The boy stares at it,opens his mouth and then dumps the ice cream,cone and all,into his mouth,then shuts it.May stares at him with disbelief and says nervously "Well,i guess you can still eat it like tha-"
May was interrupted when the boy spoke "It's good."
May was very surprised at this and smiled."Hey,you talked!"
The boy looked at May."Me.....Ruff."
May looked scared at this point,but replied nervously,"Ruff?The dog i found yesterday?"


The boy looked at his arms and legs,then a noise came from behind them.The boy blocked May and his hand transformed into a pistol.He shot from where the noise came from to see both Eric and the girl ducking on the ground.The pistol transformed back to a hand.
Eric replied,scared "What the hell!?"
May grabbed the boy from behind him."Hey!Don't shoot my friends!"
The boy looked back at her and asked "What...is this?" while putting a hand to his chest.
"Are you alright?" May asked letting go of him and Eric walking over to them with the girl.
The boy looked into her bright blue eyes,and simply stared at her.


After a little while,they all had met up at Brandon's trailer park and they all looked at eachother wondering about their predicaments.Eric was standing with the girl both looking at the others.May was hugging the boy,who was standing still,looking at her.Brandon was wearing a red shirt,a baseball hat,and long pants,while Christina looked around and asked "Sooooo,...what happened with you guys?"
Everyone seems to stare at Eric and the girl,wondering what her story was first.
She held her shoulder and replied "Well,i don't remember much,but..."She looked over at Eric "he has something to do with me."
Everyone looked at Eric,confused,and Brandon smirked and said "Ooooooh,Psy's got a girlfriend." Christina chuckled at this.
Eric and the girl blushed.Eric said "Well,why do you two seem so buddy-buddy?"
Brandon looked at Christina,mad,and replied, "Buddies?She froze me into a brandon-sicle!"
Eric pondered and replied "Ice...Spikes...Psychic...That only leaves what happened to you two." Eric pointed at May and the boy.
May hugs the boy tighter and says "i haven't noticed anything about me.Go ahead and tell them who you are."
Everyone looks at the boy,waiting for a reply.
The boy looks around at everyone and simply holds may in his arms back.
Everyone seems to wonder just what is going on with him when Brandon walks over to May and says to the boy "Just what's your problem,cyborg!?" and begins to try and pul May off of him.
The boy glares at Brandon,but lets go of May.
May replies after Brandon lets her go "Awww,but i like him.He's cute for a robot."
The girl stares strange at the boy and says "A robot?How is that possible?...May,is it?Just how did you obtain this robot?"
May replied to the girl "He was in my bed with me this morning when i woke up."
Eric thought about this and asked the boy "If you're a robot,may i check your memory banks,and who your creator was?"
The boy nodded,and then pointed to May.
Christina says "May?She couldn't play jenga."
May replied angrily "Hey!I could build a robot if i wanted to."
Eric thought about this but replied "No,May must've been the first person he saw when he was rebooted.So,he naturally thought that she was his creator."
Brandon replies to this "Man,Psy you are quick on the up-take."
The boy hears something and transformed both his arms into 2 colts,jumps in front of May,and says to her "Something is coming this way."
Steps are heard coming through the trailer park maze towards the teens.




It is night-time,and we see a small figure,limping towards a large building in the middle of no-where.The figure enters the area,to find no lights in the room except one dangling from the ceiling."Welcome," An anonymous voice calls from the darkness."Have you come for what is desired by many?" The voice calls back at the boy now seen to have something on him.
"Can you give me what i want?" The boy calls back at him.
"In time..." The figure steps into the light and we can see it's a boy,impaled through the stomach with part of a spike,and various cuts and bruises.
"...Skate."

------------------------------


DUN DUN DUN!!!

OH MY GOD I AM DOING SO AWESOME NOW!I bet you can't wait to find out what happens next.Chapter 7 coming soon!,real soon if i think about it more.

*Don't worry, this entire story is a prototype, later chapters are much better.*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 25, 2008, 1:03:23 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThanks for the shout-out!

Great chapter, that first paragraph is hilarious!