Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - An Interesting Guest

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 7 - An Interesting Guest

Chapter 7 - An Interesting Guest
I'm proud of myslef,being able to submit a chapter almost everyday.Well,anyway,here's 7!



"Something's coming this way." The boy said to May and the others.
True,steps were heard coming through the trailer park maze and toward the teens.
Brandon bravely called out "Who's there?" and the steps stopped.After a couple seconds a woman with red hair,heels,and a black dress stepped out from the trailer in front of them.
"Well,hello.Quite the club you have here." The woman says and looks around at everyone.
The boy holds up the colts at her "Who are you?"
The woman walks up to him and puts the guns down, and says
"You don't wanna shoot me,i'm here to help you."
The boy's guns reform into his hands.
"Good boy,now,let's all tell me a little about themselves." The girl looks at the group and one boy is missing. "Hey,where'd the cute one go?"
"I'd like to know a little about you too." Eric called from behind her,then placed his hand on the back of her head.


Eric's head flooded with memories of big fires,wars,and catastrophies but suddenly his mind blanks and he passes out.
"Eric!" Christina says and runs over to catch him from falling.
Brandon looked confused and asked the woman "Just what the hell was that!?"
"He must've bitten off more than he can chew.Will he be alright?" The girl asks the woman.
"He just passed out,he should be fine when he wakes up."
The girl asked the woman "Who are you?,and why are you here?"
The woman looked at the girl confused,and replies "You don't remember?I helped your brother."
The girl aksed "My....Brother?"
"Of course,i was one of your friends,helping you through the hard times.That was,before you were buried of course." The woman said shocking everyone.
"Bu-buried?" May asked,scared of the girl.
"Wait a second,how could she be buried and not be a rotted corpse by now?" Christina asked skeptically.
"Well,i can't explain everything.I thought she was dead,everyone did.I welcome you back though."
The girl looked at herself "I was...buried?"
The woman looked around and said "I brought a friend to help explain. Come on out." The woman gestured to the trailer behind her.
A young boy came out from behind the trailer and he pointed at Brandon and said "Remember me?"
Brandon looked shocked and said "Holy Crap!Skate?Didn't you die?"
"I was going to thanks to you.I had a little minor surgery done on me,but i feel better than EVER!!!!" Skate then skated by each of them around a circle with incredible speed.He ended up back in his place.It is then revealed that he has claws and that everyone except the woman and him have claw marks across their chests.They all fall unconcious.The woman smiles evilly and closes her eyes "I'm sure we'll see you all again later."



"You FOOLS!" The woman said in a large booming voice,unlike her own."You were not meant to give so much information. Come to me,your debts will be repaid in time." The woman hovers over the ground and floats into a seperate room.
"Geez,why are we takin orders from this jerk?"
A boy said and is quickly smacked on the back of his head by the wall,which proceeds to grow a mouth and speak in the booming voice, "Do not question my authority, BRAT!!" and the mouth disappears.
"I owe my life to him,and you owe your life to me,so i suggest you follow his orders." Another man speaks,in a distorted tone.




They all wake up in Eric's family room set in front of a family dinner in chairs.
May looked around and asked "Where are we?"
Eric called out "Mom!?Did you make all this?"
"Oh good,you're all awake." The mother said in a very nice voice.
Brandon found in front of him some sort of green gloop,while all others had delicious meals in front of them.
Brandon asked "What is this...barf?"
The mother came out from the kitchen,and all saw she was EXTREMELY ANGRY.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!?!?!?" The mother said in a loud and angry booming voice.
"Calm down,mom.He's never eaten here,before."
The mother calms and replies "Okay dear,just try it,Brandon honey."
Brandon looked very scared and whispered to Eric "What was THAT man?"
Eric leaned over and whispered "She doesn't like insults to her cooking.No matter what it looks like,it's always good though.Take a bite,you'll love it....and don't forget to compliment her."
Brandon gulped nervously,closed his eyes, and took a bite.He opened his eyes and began to eat like crazy.
Christina says to him "Whoah,slow down Brandon."
The mother walks over to him,and says "I'm glad you like it dear."






Can't leave you with suspense this time,but don't worry,next should be CRAZY!.....maybe.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 25, 2008, 1:13:04 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianWhoa...nasty woman! Another great chapter!