Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Discussion

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 8 - Discussion

Chapter 8 - Discussion
Eric and everyone all sat down in the living room.After being told what happened after he fell unconcious,Eric began to speak to them.
"Alright,we need a plan to be ready if either..." Eric points to a crude drawing of the woman and Skate "This woman or Skate shows up again.Any ideas?"
They all thought for a moment but Eric called to Brandon "Brandon,what do you know about Skate?"
Everyone looked over at him and Brandon nervously replied "Well,i...accidentally...killed him."
Everyone gasped at this and Brandon said "Whaoh,let me explain."



(Flashback,Brandon is narrating)

In order of flashes: 1.Skate skating all over the half-pipe. 2.Skate insulting Brandon and Brandon replying in his face. 3.Skate pulling off a 900. 4.Brandon spinning in mid-air sideways. 5.Skate going to punch him,getting impaled through his stomach,and falling to the ground.

(1.) I was skating up to the skate park when i saw him skating like a pro.(2.)I asked him about his skills,and he challenged me.(3.)Skate was INSANELY good at skating and he finished with a 900 and pulled off this CRAZY move i don't even remember.(4.)My spikes held me to my board,and i used 'em to spin like crazy in the air.(5.)Skate got pissed that i was winning so he went up to punch me,but he got shanked in the stomach when a spike went out of my arm by accident.He yelled that he'd get me back,and...

(Flashback ends)

"I guess now he is."
Christina began to yell at Brandon "Great!You've doomed us all Brandon!"
Brandon yelled back "It's not my fault the kid's full of himself!"
Eric tried to calm them "Guys,focus.He's all our problems now,so we have to work together."

"Alright,now,i know we all got hit with the toxic waste 3 days ago.And i know it affected us with powers.I'd like to make a list of our powers so we know what we're doing." Eric pulls out a notepad from his pocket. "I know i'm Psychic...(Eric writes down [Eric=Psychic])What about you Brandon and Christina?"
Brandon spoke up "I can shoot spikes,and spikes can come out of my body."
Eric writes [Brandon=Spikes] and Christina speaks up
"I froze Brandon when i walked into him,but i don't know what else."
Eric writes [Christina=Ice] and says "What about you,May?"
May says "I haven't really noticed anything different."
Eric says "Are you sure?...Oh well." Eric writes [May=Unknown]. "What about your robot friend?"
The robot looks at May and May says "It's alright,just don't hurt anybody."
The robot nods and holds up his hand.It transforms into a psitol,then his arm turns into a shotgun,then his hands turn back.He then removes his leg part and it transforms into a sniper rifle,it then reforms into a leg and he re-attaches it.
Everyone stares until May breaks the silence and says "He's so cool!"
Eric still looks in disbelief,but then writes [Robot=Weapon Limbs].Eric then says to May "Go ahead and nickname him,May."
May thinks it over and looks at him,"Well,he has a lot of guns so...Tank."
[Tank] Smiles and says "....Tank.....I like that." while looking at May.
Eric makes a change to Tank,and is about to speak when Christina interrupts.
"That only leaves the [Mystery Girl]."
Brandon smirks and says "A.K.A Psy's Girlfriend."
The girl looks around and sighs "Well,i suppose if i'm going to be here long....My name...Is Agent X."
Eric gasps and says "So that's the name i was remembering."
Brandon says "For what?Like the government Agents?"
The girl sighs and says "I wish i didn't have to tell you this.No,There's a story that needs to be told."
Everyone leans in to hear it.



The woman comes out of a room,zipping up her dress.And The shadowy figure comes floating in after.The figure sits on a throne in front of Skate,the woman,and another man.Skate says to him "Finally,you two take forever in there."
The figure gets angry and replies "Silence.They are growing stronger as we speak.I've called you all here to talk about the future,and what you...Skate have come for.A simple word...Revenge."
The man speaks to the figure "I am greatful you have taken me in,what will be our first order of business?" in a distorted tone.
The figure replies "Good.We've already given them a scare thanks to Skate.So now our first thing to do is recruit to match their numbers.I have a new member coming fourth in 2 minutes.So i want everyone to be ready.Also,(the figure points to the man) you must be ready for advances that need be made if the member so requires it."
The man replies in a distorted tone "Yes,my master."


Suddenly,a man stepped into the building and fell immediately to the ground.
Skate asked "Lemme guess...that's him,right?" The woman hits him on the back of the head.The man runs over and looks at his wounds."....He will be ready in 2 days,master."
"Very well,begin immediately." The figure says and leaves into the other room.
"Come...She-Devil." The figure says from the other room and the woman walks over to the door and says "You sure are fiesty,today."
Skate says in dusgust "Ugh,that's it,i'm sleeping at my own house tonight." and skates out of the building on his board.
The man then drags the man off into a seperate room.






Holy crap,this turned out EVEN BETTER than i thought it would.Plz tell me how awesome that was.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 25, 2008, 1:22:48 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianWhoa, didn't see that last part coming! Nice work!