Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Agent X and Bull's Story

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 9 - Agent X and Bull's Story

Chapter 9 - Agent X and Bull's Story
Sorry i couldn't update yesterday,i was busy at the beach getting THE WORST SUNBURN OF MY LIFE.It REALLY hurts but i'll suck it up to supply you with an important plot point.



Everyone leans in to listen.

(Storytime)
"I was once a proud member of an ancient race of people known as agents.We were around since the beginning of time.I was born by my mother and father,Agent Z and Agent A. A was the leader so i never saw him much,but i loved my family." Agent X then gasps and opens her eyes WIDE. "I remember now.I had a little brother,Agent Y.But let me focus.We never age or grow old,so that's why i still look like myself.We were a peaceful race,until i heard of a war breaking out between us and God's soldiers.But i was in a cave searching for my brother when the cave collapsed on me."
(Story's over)

"So i just recently woke up for some reason."
Everyone gawked in amazement, and simultaneously said "No...Way.".


*VILLAIN SUB-PLOT*

She-Devil is walking outside onto a grassy plain and reaches the top of a hill.She puts her hand on her hip and looks to the bottom.
"I suppose i've given him enough time." She says.


The shadowy figure walks into a room filled with test-tubes,a burning candle,and the man from yesterday,flat on an operating table.The figure speaks "Bull,have you started on the suit?"
Bull replies "Yes,master.I'm working on conforming it to his body.I'll add the necessary attachments tomorrow." in his distorted,almost animal-like tone. The figure says "Very good.I'm glad you've taken to working for me so easily."
Bull begins to think.

(Flashback)

A man is standing wearing a red cape in a coliseum with thousands of people cheering.A bull came out from the side and prepared to charge.The bull charged at the man and the man quickly moved out of the way. The bull noticed,stopped,and charged again.The man then moved in a fast circle around the bull,dizzying it for awhile.The man turned to his audience and bowed.The bull shook off it's dizzyness,and saw the red cape and began to charge.The man rose from the bow,heard the charge,turned around quickly,but it was too late......The bull impaled him through the stomach and the cheering immediately stooped as the man fell to the ground,almost dead.


The man was rushed to the hospital and after an hour of operation,a nurse walked into his room and said "You have a visitor." and leaves.Soon,a shadowy figure carrying a breifcase walks into his room(no lights are lit) and says "I can help you.You need help this normal medicine can't provide." The figure opens the breifcase and sits the man up to see it's contents.The figure then closes and locks the door.The man sees several tools for an operation but other things too.
".....Get started."
The man then operates on himself for awhile,in turn replacing 40% of his body with robotics.

After awhile,we see the man walking through a cattle ranch with robotic hands carrying scalpels.He eventually finds one with a piece of red cloth on its horn.The bull is horrendously murdered by first having one scalpel shoved through it's neck,then using the other scalpel to remove it's horns and bleeds to death.

(End Flashback)

So,here i am.Wearing my red cape and i now have the bull's horns infused on my head.I sometimes think about how much of a monster i'm becoming...But i'm here....and that's all that matters.




Amazing,right?I typed this one out on my Wii Internet Channel.
Bull Biography
Gender:Male
Age:26
History:Bull was once a famous matador.But he soon met his end(almost) at one of his matches.He was supplied with several tools to operate on himself and hence had 40% of his body replaced with robotics.He found the bull later and cut off it's horns to attach them to his head.This made him more animal-like and he is slowly becoming a monster.
Favorite Song:Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 27, 2008, 1:41:12 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThe part with Bull was awesome! Nicely done!