Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - IFRIT Part 1

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 10 - IFRIT Part 1

Chapter 10 - IFRIT Part 1
This one should be very good.I'm introducing IFRIT.Yes,his name is spelled with all capital letters.






"I've been working on project:IFRIT for a full day now and master hasn't told me exactly why i'm doing this.However,This should turn out well,if i could simply conform the suit to his exact mesurements." Bull leans over to the man with a ruler over his forehead and the man opens his eyes slowly.The man jumps off of the table,points at Bull and yells "What the hell do you think you're doing,Freak!?!?"
Bull did not like hearing such a word but responded saying "Relax,i am Bull,i was ordered to have you advanced before you officially became a member."
The man quited down and said "Hmph,a member of what?"
Bull replied "Well,let me put it this way,my master told me to perform an operation on you to better your abilities to fight for our side.My master hasn't told me anything else about you.So please,inform me."
The man begins to think and looks away.As he looks away,Bull slowly grabs something from behind him.When the man notices this he looks over to find that Bull has sprayed him with sleeping gas,and the man falls unconcious.



She-Devil walks down the hill towards the bottom and sees a farmer dropping seeds into the ground and burying them.He sees her and welcomes her "Well,Hi there little lady!" She looks at him and stops when she is close.The farmer looks her up and down "We,uhhh...We don't get many folks like you around here."
She says back "I'm sure you don't.Now," She changes her tone darker and holds him up by his collar "Where are you hiding him?"
The farmer looks confused and asks,nervously "Who are you talking abou-" He is stopped when his head is dog-slapped and it is smacked around to the other side(Supernatural reference:Season 3,Episode 9,Malleus Maleficarum).She then drops him and walks towards his barn,but stops when she hears "What's wrong?Back for more?" She looks up to see a young boy standing on the edge of the barnhouse and looking down at her.
"There you are...Agent Y."





I'm sorry about cutting this short but i have to get off of the comp now.I'll use my wii internet chapter to finish with a part 2.

Cut that crap!i'm on my wii so i'll give you a little biography before i end this chapter!

She-Devil Biography
Gender:Female
Age:?
History Part 1(I can't give you too much information):She-Devil has been on the evil side since it's creation,and is a demon.She likes to stay in her human form, however.It is some-what implied that She-Devil is the "shadowy figure's" girlfriend,but this might not be true.
Favorite song:"Getting Off" by KoRn

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 30, 2008, 1:08:49 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice start, can't wait for more!