Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - IFRIT Part 2

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 11 - IFRIT Part 2

Chapter 11 - IFRIT Part 2
okay,here with part 2 as i promised.


The man began to dream while he was unconcious.

(Flashback...kinda)

The man is walking away from a house with a small flame.Then he lights a match and it disappears.The house then bursts into flames.The man stops and looks back in awe.He is then tackled by a police officer,which he is then raised and his hands behind him,cuffed.A woman comes out from a police car and walks over to him.She talks to the cuffed man "When will you give this Arson stuff up?.....Just try to get out on good behavior." The man replies "Don't worry,Ash.I'll be fine,...By the way,your shoes are untied."
Ashley looks at him and says "Nice try," and steps out a small flame in front of her "but I know all your tricks.".She then says to the driver of the car "Have the firefighters here soon."


After 2 days of being in jail,the man was staring up at the ceiling at night.A shadow crawls into his cell through the window,and reforms into a figure.The man whispered "Who are you?".
The figure replied "You don't like prison,do you?I can offer you a way out."
The man asked skeptically "How?I don't have any matches." Just as he said that,the figure tossed a matchbox at the ground near him.The man saw this and asked "Why are you helping me?" The figure gave him a piece of paper with an address on it. The figure said "Come here,and you will know what to do." and the figure disappears.
The man thinks and says to himself ".....Okay.".


He then lights 2 matches and they disappear and re-appear outside of the bars.He then lights 3 matches and holds the lighter and matches near his mouth.He then blows air out of his mouth towards the fire and bars to spew fire at the bars,which ignites the matches on the outside,creating a small fire.After about 3 seconds,the bars melt, and he climbs out the window and runs away.He looks at the address and is attacked by guard dogs.He throws his lighter at the first,which creates a fire and the one dog runs into the other setting them both on fire.He used this time to escape.
After a while of walking/limping,he reached the building,opened the door,and fell unconcious.

(End Flashback)


"No......Way."
Eric speaks "So if that's true,where is your family now?"
Agent X replies "I don't know,they might've been killed in the war." Agent X begins to cry at the thought of this.
Eric begins to console her "Don't worry.I promise that everything will be all right."
Agent X slowly stops,looks at him and replies "You really think so?"
Eric says,staring into her eyes, ".....I know so."
Agent X smiles and Brandon breaks the silence by saying "Hey,why don't we just forget about our problems for the day and go see a movie?"
Everyone thinks and replies "Okay." except Agent X.
Who asks "What's a movie?"
Everyone except Tank looks in disbelief until Christina says "Wow,you really ARE thousands of years old."


MUCH better than part 1.

IFRIT Biography
Gender:Male
Age:22
History:IFRIT has used Pyrokinesis to cause many of arson cases.He was caught by his girlfriend Ashley(Nickname:Ash),who is a police officer.He was visited in the night and was offered a way out of prison.He broke out,and joined the evil side to repay his debt and to burn as much of the world as he can.
Favorite Song:"The Flame In All Of Us" by Thousand Foot Krutch

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 30, 2008, 1:10:38 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianAnother stellar chapter!