Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Agent Y

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 12 - Agent Y

Chapter 12 - Agent Y
I know this is seeming more like "The Story Of Villains" recently,but i just wanted to get Bull and IFRIT's backstory's out right away.This one gives more backstory to Agent Y,but there is a surprise in this chapter. :3 just wait for it.
Also,WOW! 3 chapters in one day.I'm AWESOME!!!



Agent Y jumps down from the shed and walks towards She-Devil.
"What now? You leave me be for a couple thousand years and now you wish to challenge me?" She-Devil smirks as he stops in front of her.She replies "Look,i came to offer something in return for helping you.I mean look at you now," She-Devil disappears and re-appears around Agent Y "Knowledge beyond your years,and an intense...physique." and She-Devil puts her arms around from behind him. and whispers into his ear "If you refuse,we can do this the hard way."
Agent Y pushes her off of him and replies "What exactly are you talking about!?"
She-Devil says "Just join me.Or rather,join US."
Agent Y was intrigued by this and asked "Us?Who has previously joined you?"
She responds by summing the group up "A mastermind,a man/animal/robot,a kid skater, and an Arsonist.I say we just need you to even us out."
Agent Y says "I would not willingly join your group of idiots."
She-Devil responds "Fine,we'll do this the hard way.How about we fight for it? I win,You join us.I lose,i'll leave you alone for eternity."
Agent Y thought to himself (Hmmmm,the odds seem to be in my favor.) and said "I Accept."


They both stood on a grassy plain as wind goes by.
"Think about it,It's a great way to get stronger."
"I'll have to confirm that through this battle."

(FIGHT!!! Mortal Kombat theme metal cover by Ryashon[go look them up and donate so they can make a cd here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_Dhb9YyPs ] plays)

She-Devil lunges at Agent Y as her tail and horns grow in(Her demon form).She throws a punch but Agent Y grabs her fist and tosses her behind him.While she is in mid-air,Agent Y appears in front of her and kicks her onto to ground.She sprouts her wings and flys about 40 feet in the air. She-Devil yells to him "You're in trouble now!". She then raises her arms to the sky and yells "RISE!!". A pit in the ground opens next to Agent Y to let out 2 flying demons and four claws that grab Agent Y's feet and hold him to the ground. She-Devil and the flying demons dive bomb at him while he struggles.As they are very close,everything goes in slow motion.
Agent Y gets 1 leg free,and sweep-kicks to free the other one. He then jumps right above She-Devil and kicks her,and the demons, into the pit.He then walks over and waits.

She-Devil bursts out carrying a large ball of fire.She then yells "HELL SAYS HI!!!" and throws it at him.He tries to hold it back but it engulfs him in flames and holds him inside it. She-Devil then flew to it and kicked it into the barn.It crashed and burned the whole farm and set the place ablaze.
"Give up yet?" She says and waits for a response.
"..............Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A loud scream comes from the farm and a large Y-shaped force is emanating from the barn.All the fire is cleared and Agent Y is standing in the middle of the farm.He undergoes a transformation(a mouth mask,a Y emblem on his forehead, shoulder/fist/and leg armor) and replicates into 5.They jump into the air and attack She-Devil with incredibly fast punches and kicks.They then stop and perform a finisher as the MK music gets louder.
"I!..." The first clone kicks her higher up into the air, "AM!..." The second kicks her diaganally north-east, "AG-!..." The third kicks her back to the second, "ENT!..." The fourth(next to the second) punches her diaganally north-west, ".......Y!!!!!!" All say simultaneously as the real Agent Y axe-kicks She-Devil back into the pit,which closes up.(if you connect all these the shape creates a Y) Agent Y floats down to earth,the clones reform,and the armor disappears.He then says "I......Win." and falls unconcious.


We zoom into the ground to see the pit re-opening and She-Devil (human form) stepping out "Actually,...i won.". She then summons 2 more flying demons to carry Agent Y's body. "C'mon,boys.We got a long way to go."


Bull and IFRIT walk towards the figure's room and he opens the door.Bull says "Project:IFRIT is completed,master." and bows.
The figure replies "Very good,Any questions from our new member?"
IFRIT asks "....Who are you,anyway?"
".......I go by.......Midnight."
The midnight toll is heard outside and Midnight closes the door.



WHEW!! This one was hard.I really had to work hard on that action scene.My thumb hurts,so i'm goin on vacation.

Forgot to add this.
Agent Y Biography
Gender:Male
Age:?(Appearence:10)
History:After the war,Agent Y left in search of power.Over Mankind's history,he has accessed all forms of knowledge.So he speaks in a dignified tone and has a very high iq.He doesn't like it when people degrade him because of his appearence.
Favorite Song:"I'm Still Here" by Johnny Rzenik

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 30, 2008, 1:12:17 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice addition to Agent Y's profile!