Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Public Service Announcement

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 13 - Public Service Announcement

Chapter 13 - Public Service Announcement
Eric walks into a large white room from the left and Midnight walks in from the right.
"Hello everyone,I'm Eric Psyria or my superhero name [BIO] as you will know me from Part II."
"And I am Midnight,i need no detailed intro due to my entrance in the series already."

"We,as the main Protagonist and Antogonist,have been sent by the Creator OverlordLaharl(Or Kyle,as that is his REAL name) to regrettably inform you that there will be no new chapter's for 2 weeks for several reasons."
"For 1,The creator is currently involved in a long-time activity that we cannot disclose. 2.He knows that if he left off with something different for the end of Part I,it would not have been good enough and you would have been delayed more. And 3.To offer you a preview of Part II,as well as this message."
"Roll The Reel,Jimmy!"
Both characters leave the room as a projected video clip appeares behind them.


3...2...1.
"Pain" by Three Days Grace plays during the video.

Millions of soldiers are charging against a small army in slow-mo.The view zooms out to see She-Devil on a mountian behind them laughing.
The view switches to Tank firing shots at Bull who's taking cover behind a rock.It looks like Bull yells something and Tank stops shooting.
The view switches to Brandon firing spikes at Skate,who's running EXTREMELY fast.
View switches to all characters standing in the villains' building/warehouse.All are facing the camera/viewer,and BIO smiles as the music pitches up.

After the music goes to verse 1,BIO is seen crashing into the building,alone.
View switches to Brandon and Christina,simultaneously arguing about their costumes.
View switches to Agent Y holding back Skate's fist without any real effort.

Music goes into Chorus and we see Agent X crying on the ground,back at the cave she woke up in.
View switches to IFRIT using his flamethrowing hands at targets in a training room.
As the Chorus ends,we see the moon at night and May's face is apparently in front of the viewer,smiling from high in the air.


The reel runs out,and the character's return,Midnight now holding a coffee and looking very angry he whispers offscreen,
"Are we still doing this?" and Bio tries to be professional and says "Well,look forward to Part II,coming August 7,2008."
"Also,we realize this was somewhat of a cop-out,but we're really too busy with reason #1,here.So,"

All characters(from left to right:Agent Y,Bull,IFRIT,Skate,She-Devil,Midnight,BIO,Agent X,Brandon,Christina,May and Tank) conclude by saying "SEE YOU LATER!"



Now,that i'm back,i need to tell you guys.I am so proud of this.it may seem like a story to you guys,but i think i might send it as a movie when i become a scriptwriter.I'll keep my script and ideas just in case.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 30, 2008, 5:23:51 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, this chapter was hysterical! Nice plug at the end!