Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Weaknesses

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 15 - Weaknesses

Chapter 15 - Weaknesses
Here earlier now that i'm back in the game and inspired by Ryashon's awesome music.Seriously,go google them and donate,THEY HAVE TO MAKE AN ALBUM!(in case you didn't know,its just 2 guys doing all that awesomeness)So here's chap 15,i'm like a 1/3 of the way there depending on views.




Eric asks "Like what?"
Agent X replies and goes up to the drawing board(literally) in the middle of the room.She draws herself,in amazing detail,putting up somesort of purple sheild."We Agents are protected by this sheild,which we call a [Wutos](pronunced Woo-Toas), it protects us from all attacks against us."
Brandon replies "Cool!,so your invincible?"
Agent X says "Yes,while the sheild is up."
Christina says "So there's no way to break the sheild?"
Agent X replied "No.There are two ways.Either God's light,the weapon of god's soldiers,or us forcing our limits to break."
May says, confused "Your limits....Break?"
Agent X replies "Yes,we must break our limits to increse our strength." She begins to draw on the board "There are 3 phases.Our normal,with full Wutos power.Our hidden power transformation,This makes us more powerful but weakens our Wutos to be able to be broken by normal attacks.And our limit break phase,we break our Wutos to unleash our full power and destroy anyone with our immense power." on the board we see an arrow point from her drawing to a drawing of her transformation and the Wutos being blue.Then another arrow points to her with full power and a large X in the sky.
Eric says "Hmm,well i'll think about that,but we need rest for tomorrow."
Brandon asks "What's up tomorrow?"
Eric says "You'll see."




IFRIT,Bull,Skate,and Agent Y are all standing in a room with Midnight and She-Devil outside watching from a window pane.Midnight speaks to them from a microphone "Alright,recruits.It's time to test your might against me.You'll need to get much stronger than you are now."
Bull interjects "How will you fight us out there,Master?"
A shadow sneaks into the room and forms itself into Midnight.It says "He won't,I will.Now,the object is to knock me out."
Midnight explains from the mic "This is a Shade.I copied myself into these lesser beings earlier to ward them off for lost members.It fights exactly how i would,and all you have to do is beat it.You can gang up on him,attack him seperately,or just go for a finishing move.Until you can prove yourselves,no one leaves this room."


The mic turns off and Agent Y and Bull begin to contemplate.Skate,however, charges at the Shade with claws ablaze riding his now-fixed board. The Shade makes a small shadow on the ground in front of him and gestures Skate to attack him. Skate yells "Nice Try!,but i'm not falling for the old hole trick!" Skate jumps over the hole and off his board and suddenly a Black hand comes out of the hole and grabs Skate's leg to bring him to the ground.The Shade says "I can fight like my creator,so i suggest you watch yourself,Fool!"(note:The shades are much more cocky and confident then Midnight.This is probly due to him never being overconfident) Another hand comes out of the hole and both proceed to beat the crap out of Skate. The Shade replies "What,you're not gonna help your friend?"
IFRIT,Bull,and Agent Y have been huddled around and finally break out with a plan.First,IFRIT shoots fire from his hands and the Shade melts,he replies sarcastically "OH NO!I'm melting,i'm melting!" The Shade then absorbs the hand and shadow hole on the ground to fill in his missing limbs.Bull then throws Agent Y at The Shade and Bull proceeds to run at him.Agent Y kicks the Shade in the face and lands behind him.Bull reaches the Shade and punches him in the stomach while Agent Y sweep-kicks him.The Shade breaks into an ink-like liquid and then reforms saying "Is that ALL you got?" He sweep-kicks both of them and his shoulders grow arms with uppercut both of them and they fall to the ground.The Shade then turns to IFRIT staring in awe and it says "That just leaves you,human torch. Come on," The Shade forms a bullseye target on his chest "Hit me with your best shot."
IFRIT begins to charge a fireball when he gets a tap on his shoulder.He turns to see that the extra arms on the Shade's shoulders had extended from the ceiling to right behind him.The right arm knocked him out cold as the Shade said "Blammo!!"



Agent Y had appeared behind the Shade and said "You may be strong,but there's always a weakness."
The Shade turned to look back at Agent Y who had recieved no bruise from the uppercut."What the?You got some sort of regeneration?"
Agent Y began to speak and remembered parts of the fight "As i said,you have a weakness,but it's not your limbs.It's your..." Agent Y kicks the Shade's head off his neck and it rolled to the corner and continued "Head," The shade responded "Hey!,How am i supposed to fix that!?" Agent Y continued "Your head reforms your lost limbs and creates new forms and shadows.and your biggest weakness,"Agent Y then kicks his chest/torso and the Shade's heart came flying out "Your heart." all the parts thenformed into a shadow and returned to Midnight.Midnight and She-Devil walked in and She-Devil ran over to him and hugged him "Good job,keep up the good work,Y." Then she got off as Midnight asessed everyone "You did very well,you observed him,and figured out his weakness because of it.A+.Bull,You formulated a good plan,but unfortunately the distracting Agent Y and Yourself's attack wasn't enough to stop him,having a sufficent shadow to regain himself and attack both of you at the same time.B-.IFRIT, knowing is half the battle,and you should have been more attentive of what your opponent was doing rather than trying to finish him instead due to a simple taunt.C.Now that leaves Skate,the fool.Charging headfirst into a battle was stupid,but your distraction helped the team so...D-.Now,Agent Y,I'm wondering how you managed to survive without being hurt at all."
Agent Y begins to explain "It's called a Wutos.It's a sheild that protects me from normal attacks."
Midnight was intrigued by this "Hmm,come with me.I would like to hear more about this.She-Devil,bring these recrutis to the hospital rooms."
She-Devil replied "Alright,but don't expect anything when i get back."
Midnight had already closed the door on her.




Yes,the building the villains reside in is actually a hospital.Here's some backstory.


Evergreen Care Facility
History:Bull was admitted here and after he was treated,Midnight took over and "Took care of" everyone inside.After She-Devil had joined their group,she brought a group of Miskas,demons who must work off their sins by doing jobs for higher ranked demons, to clean up the place and use it for injuries of the team.The demons wrecked the place over the months and it is highly worned down because of this.The villains discussion room is the staff room,and sometimes the main lobby.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on August 9, 2008, 4:53:49 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThis is really picking up, nice job!