Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Tag Team Part 2

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 22 - Tag Team Part 2

Chapter 22 - Tag Team Part 2
This one's even better.You can thank me with the comment box.Biggest chapter so far!





Bull was sitting on a park bench and watching IFRIT as he burned down several trees while people ran in fear.Bull asked "Why do you have such a fascination with fire?" and IFRIT replied "Well,if you have an incredible ability,you use it.I wouldn't just lie around all day if i can manipulate fire.Plus,i consider it an artwork.Here,let me show you." He turns to face Bull and grabs his lighter out of his pocket.He lays it on the ground after lighting it and raises his hands over it.He rises his hands slowly and the flame becomes bigger and rises.He raises it all the way up to his hand,and stops.He admires how big it is,about 12 feet long,and holds his hands on both sides of it.He then seperates his hands slowly as the fire pulls on both sides and seperates into two flames.When he continues to pull,more and more fires are created until there are 5.When there are five,he stops and begins to shape them with his mind and his hands.Eventually,He spells out his name in fire in front of Bull and himself.Both Bull and him admire it until IFRIT closes the lighter,and amazingly every single fire goes out.Bull says "It is quite the ability you have there,i hope my modifications are making it easier for you." IFRIT knew what he was talking about and replied "Of course,now that i can touch fire without being burned things have become easier.Now come on,i think we're all done with the park here.Let's go cause an eruption at the mall." Bull and IFRIT smirked at this,Bull got up,and both walked East.




Christina and Brandon were sitting in her car and driving towards the mall.When they got there,they saw that May wasn't there and Brandon asked "Where's May?She's supposed to be at the front door,right?" Christina was about to say something when she was interrupted by a voice from behind them "Looks like we got company." They turned around to see Bull and IFRIT 4 feet from them.Brandon asked "What do you freaks want?" Bull replied "If you're an enemy of my master,then you're my enemy." and grabbed a test tube from his pocket.Christina asked "What's that?" Bull replied looking at the purple liquid "Something i had been developing over the past few days,should we ever meet in combat.I suggest you cover your mouths." He then tossed the tube at the ground in front of Brandon and Christina and disappeared,only to reappear on top of a nearby tree.The tube broke open and spewed purple gas around the area, and IFRIT asked "How did you get up there so fast?" and Bull replied "Instincts,my new body is 60% faster than my old body.Now i suggest you get up here before you breath that in." IFRIT agreed,and ran up to the tree and started climbing.Brandon and Christina covered their mouths with their arms for a while as Christina thought (What is this?Poison?).After about 3 minutes the smoke cloud still hadn't gone away and IFRIT reached the top of the tree as Bull said "Finally,what took you so long?" IFRIT replied angrily "I had to climb the frackin thing!" Bull helped him to stand and watched as it looked like the teens were still covering their mouths but there was no smoke cloud anymore.





IFRIT asked "What gives?Why are they still holding their mouths?" Bull said "It finally took effect.It's not a poison,it's a hallucinogen.It makes you hallucinate and it gives us the upper hand in the battle." IFRIT said "Hey,that's a good idea.Make some more of those when we get back." Bull and IFRIT jumped off the tree and walked towards them.Brandon and Christina noticed the cloud go away and Bull and IFRIT walking back towards them.They uncovered their mouths as Brandon yelled "Ha!Your stupid thing didn't do anything!" Bull replied "Didn't it?".Bull then appeared to have disintegrated into stips of himself and disappeared to the right.He then appeared strip-wise from the left behind Brandon and knocked him down.Brandon stood up on his knee and said "What the hell?,Crap i must've breathed some in through my no-" he was interrupted as IFRIT kicked him and knocked him on his side.Christina said "Brando-" but stopped when she saw Bull right in front of her. Christina tried to freeze him with her ice-breath but he disappeared in strips again.IFRIT continued to kick Brandon in the stomach and he grabbed out a lighter and lit a match.IFRIT then said "Looks like you're gonna be some of my best art kid." and he was about to drop it on his back when Christina froze IFRIT and the fire went out.Bull replied "Foolish IFRIT,shouldn't have stayed in one place.Oh well." Bull then continued to circle around Brandon,Christina,and the frozen IFRIT at extremely high speeds.It looked like there were hundreds of him so Christina couldn't tell where to freeze. Brandon slowly stood up and looked around to see him circling them.Bull then appeared punching Christina in the stomach,then disappeared and appeared sweep kicking Brandon and tripping him.Then,before he dropped he was kicked a short distance out of the circle and he began to glow Orange.Christina was then punched a lot on her back and shoulders and said "Oww,i feel like i'm getting stabbed...That's it!" We now see a small silver light coming from an exact spot in the circle.She thought (He's not punching us,he's stabbing us.).True,in slow-mo we can see Bull throwing scalpels at her.She begins to glow blue and drops to the ground.Bull stops and says "It looks like you two are finished.I suppose i should help IFRIT." he said and looked at IFRIT.He walked towards him,put his hands on the block of ice,then head-butted it and it broke open.IFRIT said "Brr,it was cold in that.Hmm?" IFRIT said as he looked over to see Brandon and Christina slowly standing up with a few bloodied wounds on Christina,and a few bruises on Brandon as he bleeds from the mouth.Brandon spoke slowly "We'll never lose to-" and Christina continues "Asshats like you." Bull turned to see them and glared at them.Brandon said "Looks like we're gonna have to try whatever this glowing light is." and Christina responded "Alright.Let's go."



Their transformation scenes start as their favorite song plays in the background.Brandon first,Christina second.

"frack The System" by System Of A Down plays in the background.
"Transform!,Orange!,Spike!!!" Brandon now has an orange uniform overlap his clothes and he stretches out.He gains gloves with a hole in the palms,and his pupils turn Orange.

"Motivation" by Sum 41 plays in the background.
"Transform!,Blue!,Crystal!!!" Christina now gets a blue unifrom overlapping her clothes and she stretches out.She gains a crown made of pure crystals on her head,and pupils turn blue.



They both stand tall in fighting poses.Brandon holds out his arm and spikes stick out from hit quickly and he smirks.Christina looks at the two enemies,and closes her eyes.Frost begins to gather around her in a cricle.Her eyes burst open and the ground open her freezes instantly.Bull said "It seems they have to ability to get stronger.No matter,they still should be no match for us." IFRIT agreed and held out two matches,one in each hand.He lit both of them with his lighter and clenched his hands.He opened them and the matches were surrounded with fire,turning them into capable fireballs.He then said "Looks like things will be more interesting,though!" and tosses both fireballs at Spike and Crystal.Crystal yelled "Ice Sheild!" and raised her hands up.As she did,ice rose from the ground and made a crystallized wall in front of them to block the fireballs.It did and the matches hit the wall,the flame went out,and they dropped to the ground.Crystal said to Spike "Use it as a sheild." Spike didn't know what she meant at first but understood.He impaled his side of the wall,and held it out on his spike from his fist.It created a sheild,and a spike protruded from his fist.He then went and charged at IFRIT and Bull,and began to slash at them with the spike while blocking any fire and scalpels.Bull thought while dodging (This one is quite the fighter,*pant*i can't fight him from far away,and the hallucinogen must've worn off.).IFRIT tried to hit him with several flames but he kept blocking and the flames didn't seem to melt the ice sheild. Crystal watched this for a few seconds until she got an idea.She began to rise on an ice pillar and up about 20 feet in the air.When she reached that height,she aimed her head up,and began to breath frost which started to form in a circle.Bull and IFRIT were too ocupied to notice.Bull began to headbutt Spike, but he held up the sheild and Bull was strong enough to break it.Spike was shocked but was knocked down by IFRIT shortly afterwards.Bull and IFRIT then charged at Spike,now on the ground,but when they got to him,he protruded his spikes in all directions as a self-defense.It worked and gave a big slash across Bull and IFRIT's chests.Spike began to stand up and wondered aloud "Hey,where'd Crystal go?" He looked over to see a giant ball of ice finished on top of an ice pillar.Bull looked to see it,and IFRIT said "Man,this kid's good.But we'll take him out,right Bull?" Bull folded his arms,and replied "Looks like we've met our match." IFRIT asked "What are you talking abou-" IFRIT looks to see the ice ball and Crystal standing on a pillar next to it.She says "Bow to Crystal,The Ice Queen!" and she flicks the ball and it tips over the pillar.IFRIT trys to burn it but it falls on both of them.Crystal jumps off the pillar and lands delacately on her feet,then she speaks to Spike "It seems,we are rid of them for now,my cohort.However,i suggest we make our escape now." Spike asks "Why are you so-" He is interrupted when May,Tank,and the three boys stepped out from the mall doors and May asked "Umm,What happened?" Spike and Crystal saw her and Crystal said "Ah,May.Our winged friend.-" The glow went away and Spike and Crystal turned back into themselves with their old clothes as Christina dropped her royal accent and said in her tomboy-ish accent. "What,you went into the mall without us?Thanks a lot." Brandon and May were confused,as were the boys and Then Tank said "Looks like an incident with the enemies.Sorry we weren't here to help." Brandon responded cockily "Oh no,we handled those guys easily." Christina then smacked Brandon on the back of his head and said "Don't you ever learn,Brandon?"




Here's the Biography's making this my biggest chapter so far!

Brandon Forshire(Nickname:Spike) Biography
Gender:Male
Age:17
History:Brandon has been best friends with Eric since they were babies,and has known Christina for several years.Brandon accidentally killed Skate by his spike powers,and has now gotten quite used to them.Brandon is a very skilled skateboarder,and is highly offended if someone insults him.
Favorite Song:Really anything from System Of A Down

Christina Kylie(Nickname:Crystal) Biography
Gender:Female
Age:18
History:Christina is a tomboy,and hangs out with Brandon at concerts.She's been good friends with him ever since they met at an Aerosmith concert.Christina is nice when she wants to be,but when Brandon acts stupidly,she usually hits him to set him straight.She seems to act much more dignified and royally when she is transformed,but this has not been explained...yet.
Favorite Song:Motivation by Sum 41

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on August 14, 2008, 1:10:29 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianReally nice, glad I finally got the time to catch up! Good work!