Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Mind Over Matter Part 3

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 26 - Mind Over Matter Part 3

Chapter 26 - Mind Over Matter Part 3
This one's full of romance and plot,probly cuz TSOH:Part 2 is almost over. I'm pretty proud of my masterpiece so far.Keep reading!


POWER STAR 4


Agent X walked out from the corner,depressed and drooping her head down.She saw the sunsetting and May with her arm around Tank,and their clothes kinda shaken up. May sighed heavily and continued to smile until she saw Agent X and said "Agent X! Did you find Bio?". Agent X was confused but replied "No,I lost him earlier.....What happened to you guys?". May and Tank looked at eachother,May released her grip on Tank,blushed and said "We kinda got into a fight with Bull,but Tank helped me." Tank smiled and nodded in agreement. May perked up and said "Although I did remember hearing someone in the Hospital where Tank wa-saved me.". Agent X said "Uhh,what's a hospital?" May replied "The Evergreeen care facility is our city's hospial.A hospital is basically where they take injured people and make them better with care." Agent X said "Oh,I know what that is.But where is it?". Tank began to compute and trace back steps and replied "From your exact position:Left,left,right,up,up,left.". Agent X replies "Thanks.I guess i'll check there.See you guys later." and ran off.




POWER STAR 4



Agent X burst into the hospital and walked towards Midnight's door.She looked down at the knob,and heard sounds coming from inside and put her ear next to the door ".......Curious,are you?" a voice from inside beckoned. She was suddenly pulled into a shadow portal on the ground below her and the hole disappeared. A hole appeared on the inside of the room on the ceiling and dropped her to the ground. She got up to see She-Devil with her hand on her hip,and Midnight sitting in a chair in the back. She-Devil said "Well,aren't we the little Nancy Drew?I don't see why Eric wants you when he can have all of this." and swayed a little from left to right. Agent X stood up and said "Where is he?",Midnight responded "If you are referring to the boy,he is where you wouldn't expect when you walk into a room.".Agent X wondered but turned around to see Eric punch her down to the ground. She bled a little from her mouth,wiped it off,and begun to stand up as Eric said "I warned you not to follow me.What are you doing here?". Agent X asks "What have you been doing to him!?". She-Devil responds "It's not easy being a nimphomaniac.I'm horny all the time,and let's just say your boyfriend...satisied my desire." and She-Devil smirked. Agent X BURSTED with a Purple aura and was EXTREMELY angry at this.



POWER STAR 4


"........X!!!!!!!!!!!" Agent X yelled and her Wutos(invisible sheild if you don't remember) broke in front of her.Dust whirled around her as armor encased parts of her outfit.Purple shoulderpads,knee pads,a sword in a case on her back,pockets for shuriken,a mouth mask,and an X-shaped emblem on her forehead. She stood in a fighting pose and drew her sword "You'll pay for that,you wench!!" and ran with incredible speed at She-Devil,who stood still in her demon form.




(Fight scene...kinda) POWER STAR 4



Agent X slashed left and right but kept missing as She-Devil doged them with ease. Agent X aimed to slash at her head and tried with an overhead slash,but She-Devil grew her claws out and scratched at the blade.This caused a clang and pushed back Agent X a bit,but she landed on her feet and threw shurikens from her position. She-Devil stood completely still as a large shadow was cast in front of her,blocked the shurikens,and threw them at the ground in front of her.They stuck,and Agent X saw Midnight manipulating the shadow with his hand.She-Devil ran up to her and kicked her down.Agent X disappeared and slashed at She-Devil's back with the sword,and continued to slash at her,leaving marks and stopped after leaving many marks and She-Devil a little woozy.She-Devil said "Come on,Is that the best you got?" and Agent X narrowed her eyes and pointed her sword at She-Devil.Agent X stabbed She-Devil through her chest and She-Devil coughed up blood.She-Devil slowly said "Umph,Sorry.You got so close.Just a little lower and you would've made a scratch.". She-Devil slowly pulled the sword out and dropped it on the ground next to her. She-Devil grabbed Agent X by the collar and threw her at the wall.


(end fight scene) POWER STAR 4



Eric held up Agent X against the wall by her throat and whispered in her ears "Face it,Agent X.In my eyes,You're just a liability.". Agent X looked into his eyes,they were no longer white with red circles,they were completely red. Agent X said "That's just it,Eric....They're not your eyes.". Eric looked angry at this and raised his fist,but stopped when Agent X kissed him on the lips.His eyes were rapidly shaking and changing until they turned back to his normal hazel eyes(Completely hazel though,no brown pupil). Eric slowly lowered her from the wall as Agent X pulled away slowly. They realized what had just happened and kinda took a step back and twiddled their fingers. She-Devil gasped and said "What the hell? This isn't a romance novel,you know. I'm afraid you two aren't gonna get a happily ever after." She-Devil ran at Eric as he slowly turned around. She-Devil lunged at him with her claws but (in extremely slow-mo) Agent X appeared in front of her.dog-smacked She-Devil and she fell to the ground. She-Devil got back up as Bio's eyes turned green,his right hand balled into a fist and glowed green energy and walked towards She-Devil. She-Devil stood up and looked at the angry boy in front of her as he replied "You brainwashed me,you lured Agent X here only to hurt us,and entered our dreams to try to kill us. You're a pathetic,insane,and lust-driven freak,....and i've had enough of you messing with my life!!!!" He gave She-Devil a straight punch to her face, the green glow absorbed the hit and knocked her unconcious. Midnight began to clap as Eric calmed down and said to them "Very nice job,Eric. I guess now's the perfect time to start my experiment." and Midnight raises his hand and it begins to swirl with black energy.Agent X asks "What kind of experiment?" Midnight doesn't reply but 2 shades appear from the ground and morph over Agent X and Eric. They cover their entire bodies and they fall to the ground like statues. Midnight smirks and says "While you're gone,we'll see how your team does without you." and laughs maniacally.


POWER STAR 4


Agent Y is walking outside,late at night,and thinking to himself."How am I gonna deal with this.Me and my sibling are the only agents left on this planet,and....(flashback of agents impaled,sliced,and stabbed) I have to find her. It was her fault that we died.". Agent Y looks down to Ashley,passed out on the ground and his eyes widen as he says to himself "Agent M!?!?"





Heh,left on a cliffhanger. Don't worry,it will be explained sometime before the end of Part 2.btw,POWER STAR 4,it's out on Sun-Studios and you HAVE TO WATCH IT.but watch 1-3 first so you know what's happening.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on September 14, 2008, 12:28:51 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianVery nicely done!

Just a suggestion, (and it's just a formatting thing) but if you put each line of dialogue on a seperate line, it would make this easier to read and not lose your place.