Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

A cute one-shot with the Zelos x Lloyd couple.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
17 year-old Lloyd Irving was anything but ordinary.
He had strengths beyond what a normal human could comprehend.
His father an over 4000 year-old seraphim.
And he was gay.

His sexuality, was would you could call; a dirty little secret of his. Nobody knew; no one. Lloyd had made sure of that. If anyone was to know, what would they think of him? Would they accept him still?
Or would they reject him?
He would never know... Until that fateful night in Flanoir.

Altessa was sleeping peacefully in a room within the rather large inn, situated just a few feet from the city gates. The old dwarf had sustained a wound from the ambush from Cruxis just earlier that night. Tabatha was gone, and Lloyd was full of questions.

He sat alone, upon his bed in the tiniest room within the inn, pondering about what had happened. Was Kratos really his father? Why did he kill his mother? Why was he working with Mithos? All of these questions swam through Lloyd's mind, but no answers came.

He sighed in frustration, and stood up, leaving the room, leaving the inn, and stepped out into the cold wintery night. The snow fell gently as he walked past buildings, and the odd villager. He stopped at a balcony, which looked down upon the village, so you could see its beauty from all sides.

"Lloyd."

The boy turned fully around to see him, Zelos Wilder, standing there with his hands on his hips, his beautiful firery hair highlighted with snow flakes, bright blue eyes reflecting confusion, as well as curiosity. His soft lips curled into a small smile, as he advanced towards Lloyd, who's heart was racing.

"Lloyd," he said again, "What are you doing out here? It's freezing! Aren't you cold?"

Zelos placed a gloved hand on Lloyd's shoulder at this point.

"J-just t-t-taking a w-walk," Lloyd replied through chattered teeth. Zelos was right, he was freezing!

"I j-just had t-t-to c-clear my head..." He added quickly, "So many things h-h-happened t-t-tonight..."

Zelos cocked his head to the side, "You wanna talk about it inside?" He moved his hand from Lloyd's shoulder to his face, carressing his cheek with his thumb. Lloyd blushed, and shook his head.

"Not inside, Zelos," said Lloyd, he motioned to a nearby unoccupied bench, "Over there's fine." He made his way over to the bench, with Zelos just behind him, and sat down curiously close to him. He placed his hand on Lloyd's shoulder again, and bended over, so he could look at Lloyd's face fully. The boy seemed downcast, and confused. His brown eyes, usually vibrant and full of life, appeared hollow and pained.

How the Chosen loved those brown eyes, and how it pained him to see Lloyd like this. His face advanced closer to Lloyd's; his hand stroking Lloyd's cheek again. He advanced closer, seeing Lloyd look up. His eyes, as well as Zelos' were half-closed, as Lloyd ventured close to the Chosen's face as well.

Their lips brushed against eachother's, awkwardly at first. Lloyd pulled away slightly in embarassment, but after seeing a kind smile from Zelos, he ventured back. His lips found Zelos' and the two kissed gently.

They pulled away soon enough. Not a word was said by either of them for a time; it was as if all was understood, without anything being spoken.

Finally, Zelos made a move, he brushed the bangs out of Lloyd's eyes and kissed him again, but pulled away just a quickly. Lloyd looked up at him, confused.

"We just..." he began.

Zelos brought a finger to his lips, cutting him off, "Shhh," he murmered, "I know, I know." He removed his finger, and wrapped him arms around Lloyd in a tight embrace.

"I know you're hurting Lloyd," he said gently.

Lloyd nodded, "Everything tonight, happened so fast." He shook his head, "First with my Dad, then with Cruxis," he looked up at Zelos his lips forming a small smile, "and now us..."

He rested his head on the Chosen's chest, "How did you know?" he whispered.

Zelos leaned against the park bench, so Lloyd could lie on him, "I didn't," he answered earnestly, his hand trailing up and down Lloyd's back; caressing it, "I just hoped you felt, how I felt." He gave Lloyd another kiss.

Lloyd ran a hand through Zelos' hair, "Is everything going to be alright in the end?" He bit his lip, "I mean, will we succeed in what we're trying to acheive?"

Zelos pondered the questions, then nodded, "Yeah. Everything's going to turn out fine." He smiled at Lloyd, giving Lloyd yet another kiss. He nudged Lloyd's lips open with his tongue, and the two kissed on slowly, and passionately.

When they parted, Lloyd stood up on the snowy pavement, and glanced around. Zelos stood up after him, and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, and kissed his neck tenderly.

They made a silent mutual decision to walk back to the inn, back into the tiny room, and fell asleep together on the bed.

The End.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment