Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The news.

Plot: One of the most evil and powerful villaness, Escape's from prision, And goes around commiting terrible crimes, It is up to, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Violet, And Mighty to stop her.
 

Chapter 0 - The news.

Chapter 0 - The news.
It was a sunny summer day, And the chaotix enjoyed it, Charmy was swimming the little pool at back, Violet was reading a book on martial arts, Espio was meditating, And Mighty was chillin' in the sun, It felt good on his shell, And Vector was listening to his music, Charmy stopped playing for a second, And stared at his team, "Why are you guys lying around, Why don't you come in and swim?" The young bee asked, "Maybe later, I am enjoying the sun." Mighty responded,  Charmy huffed, "You guys are so lazy and boring." Charmy continued his swim, But then heard someone yelling from the distance, "Guys! Guys! I have to tell you something!" The figure who was yelling was a good friend of the chaotix, And a childhood friend of Mighty and Espio, Ray the flying squrriel, Mighty got up from his sunbathe, And immediately ran toward Ray, "Hey buddy!" Mighty said to the golden colored squrriel, "Hey Mighty!" The two gave eachother a bro hug, Charmy climbed out the pool, And flew toward the two and asked, "What'ca doing here Ray?","Oh, I am here to tell you guys something I read the the newspaper, It sounds really interesting." Ray replied holding the newspaper in his hand, "Well, We better get the rest of our team up then." The armadillo ran inside the house, "Hey guys! Get your butts up, Ray has something cool to show us!", "Hmm? Cool?" The female chameleon known as Violet, Replied, She closed the book, "Sound's interesting." Vector continued to listen to his music, He didn't hear anything that was going on, Up until Violet took his headphones off, "Hey! I was listening to that!" The crocodile ​blurted, "Just shut up and help us wake up Espio, Ray's got something important to tell us" Violet responed back, "Geeze, Fine, No need to be a jerk." Violet rolled her eyes as Vector got the pepper shaker out, "This always wakes him up." The vector said as he dumped the pepper on Espio's nose,  Espio sneezed and got up and rubbing his nose, "Why must you always do that." The chameleon complained, "Well, How else were we going get up?" Charmy gigged, "Ugh, Well, What so important that you have to wake me up like that anyway." "I have news to tell you, That might be very interesting to you guys." Ray responed, "Well, Laid it on us little bud." Said Mighty, Ray unrolled the newspaper, "It said's That one of the most evil villainess broke out of jail and is on the loose." "That isn't good at all, It took years for the police to catch her, Who knows how long it'll take to catch her again." Violet said, "And She'll continue to do crimes." Said Mighty. "I don't get it! Who is this villainess you guys are talking about."She used to commit serious crimes years back, Her villan name is the bird mistress, She would commit crimes like, Murder, Kidnapping, Treason, stealing, Ect, It took years to finally catch her, But now she escaped, She may start to commit even more crimes." Ray awsered, "And that's why were going to stop her!" Vectored said loudly, "WHAT?!" Everyone else responed, "Well why not, We are a detectives after all aren't we?" " But Vector! You don't understand! She'll be too difficult to catch! Plus she's too dangerous!" Ray responed in disbelift, "Aw come on, Ray, We are the best detectives on the planet! We can catch her no problem!" "Are you sure about this Vector, Ray's got a point." Violet said, "We been through worse, What can be so in catchin' a old ​criminal" The rest of the gang sighed, Knowing this was going to be a difficult.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment