Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Feelings and questions.

Plot: One of the most evil and powerful villaness, Escape's from prision, And goes around commiting terrible crimes, It is up to, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Violet, And Mighty to stop her.
 

Chapter 1 - Feelings and questions.

Chapter 1 - Feelings and questions.
Despite Vector's choice on searching for this sneaky criminal, Espio's feelings weren't really content about it, He knew Vector hasn't made the best decisions for the team, But this one, Just made Espio feel more unsure than usual, Sure, They helped Sonic stop eggman many times, Even defeating him themselves when they were carnival Island with knuckles, But this time, They were stopping a sneaky, Pure evil, Lady who was capable of murder, Most of the group were teenagers, Plus, Charmy was only a child, He didn't quite understand how dangerous it was, When Espio was about to speak his feelings to Vector, "Vector, I-" He was interrupted by Charmy, "Soooo, When are we gonna eat? I'm starving!" , "Charmy! You just ​interrupted Espio!" Violet lectured, "Anyway, What were you gonna said?" Violet said looking at Espio, "I..Uh..Nevermind." The male chameleon replied back, He didn't really know how to say it, "Oh, Well, I'll get started on dinner, Ray, You can stay if you like?", "Sure, I am starting to get hungry." The gold fuzzy squrriel replied back, Later, Well the chaotix and Ray were finished eating Violet's spaghetti, Ray left to go home, He had chores to do, Shortly after, The chaotix sat in the leaving room, To discuss the case, "Now, Let's get to business, Does Anyone know much about this villianess we're after?" The croc said, "I remember hearing stories about when me and Ray we're kids, She usually commited crimes in a city near mable zone, I forgot what the city's called, I was just happy it wasn't anywhere near where I lived." The armadillo replied, "Westerwell you mean?" Espio corrected, "Yeah, Wait, How did you know about it?" Mighty questioned, "My father took me there as a kid, He told that he met my mother there for the very first time", "Did the mistress commit any crimes why'll you were there?" Vector asked with interest, "No, We weren't there that long, Just about 3 days with my grandparents and aunt.", Charmy sighed and said "This is boring! Let's just go find that bird lady already!", Everyone just ignored Charmy, "How long will ya think it'll take us to get there?" Mighty said, "About a few hours, Me and dad rode a carriage there", "Then it's settled! We will pack up our things! And tomorrow morning we will head to Westerwell!"  Vector announced with ​enthusiasm, "Uhhh, Vector, One problem." "Yeah Mighty?" "NIETHER ONE OF US KNOW'S WHERE WESTERWELL IS!", Vector faceplamed realizing his mistake, "Well, You don't need to yell Mighty!" "Ugh, Sorry, Just tired." "Espio do you know where it is?" "Not really, I was just kid, And was sleeping most of the way." "Greaaaaaat, How are we gonna get to westerwell now." Charmy said in bordom, "You guys do realize we have maps of most of mobius, Right?" Violet said, The rest of team looked confused, "We do?" Mighty asked, "Yeah, I brought them just in case stuff like this happened, Also when we go on vacations." " That was convenient?" Espio said, Violet then turned to the clock and said, "Well, It's pretty late, I think it's your bedtime Charmy." "Awww! Come on! I am not-Yawn- tired..." No sooner, Then charmy fell asleep, "Boy, Kid fall's asleep fast" Mighty said as we picked up Charmy and carried him into his bedroom, Just then Vector started to yawn, "Yeah, I better hit the hay too." Vector went into his bedroom, Violet started to head for bed, Just when she noticed Espio, Still sitting on the sofa, "Espio? Aren't you gonna go to bed aswell?" "In a bit, I'll stay up and meditate for awhile." "Oh, Alright, You just seem quiet, Are you alright through?" "Yeah, I'm fine, Just head onto bed." "Well, If you say so." Violet went into her room, Espio started his Meditation, He was thinking about the case, He wasn't quite sure what do about it, Even if he tried to speak up, No one would listen to him, He just knew something bad was gonna happen, He felt it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment