Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter Three = humour again.
"Never fear, Neji!" someone said. Far too loudly. "Master Gai once told me of a hangover remedy! You need - well,we'll have to find a dog and get it to bite you first - and a pepper and-"

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Notes: Once upon a time, Meeg and Pea hung around in the Harry Potter fandom. Under different names, yes, because they are a cagey pair indeed. There's no point looking for any evidence of their passing: it was deleted long ago by Fanfiction dot Net. It was called "Spying On You! - the Show That Is Not A Rip-Off of Big Brother". They were sad indeed when it was cruelly taken from them, and for many years they shunned, shunned Fanfiction dot Net. But now they're back. Older, wiser. Not wiser, really. But with MORE M&Ms.

And they drink, now, too.

Oh yes. You're in for an interesting ride.

We were stuck for an idea on what to write, so we just grabbed the 100 list and decided to do a series of one-shots based around that. So if you're the impatient type you can always look at it and see which chapter's coming up next. But we're cagey! So you never know what we'll do next. Probably what ever's easiest and amuses us at the time.

Feedback? We hear you ask. Reviews? Yes, indeed. That'd be lovely. And a cup of tea, too, if you please.

***


Chapter the First: Introduction -Iruka

"Alright everyone! Everyone! I know you're excited to be on camp, but -OI! Thank you.

Okay. Before we split into our groups, I'd like to lay down some ground rules. Anyone found breaking the rules - Naruto, stop throwing spitballs at Sasuke. I mean it - will be sent home immediately with either Mizuki-sensei or myself.

I want to make it absolutely clear that there will be no girls anywhere near the boys' tents. Ino's parents had some very strong words to say about that last year, and I don't want any repeats.

Keep your hands and feet, thank you Ino to yourselves at all times. And you, Sakura. There will be no unexplained black eyes on this camp.

Lights out will be at eight-thirty! There will be no excuses, Sakura again. I don't care that plaque is the number one cause of tooth decay, go to the bathroom and clean your teeth before lights out, not after.

Breakfast will be served at seven o'clock sharp. If you miss it, it's your problem.

NARUTO what did I say about those spitballs?

Tent inspections will be conducted randomly during the week, so keep them clean! We will be looking for contraband of all kinds, including all food items Choji I'm looking at you.

There is to be no practicing of any ninjutsu, genjutsu or taijutsu on your tentmates at any time! All kunai knives are confiscated as of now, you can leave them in the basket by the door. Don't you groan at me! Anybody found with weapons in their tent will be sharing Mizuki-sensei's tent and he snores like a tractor!

This is your last warning, Naruto. Don't make me come back there.

Don't feed the monkeys!

The area on the other side of the fence behind the girls' tents is out of bounds. The area around the river is out of bounds. And believe me, the weapons closet is really out of bounds! Don't let me catch you near them.

You were all given schedules on the bus this morning. You may have noticed there are two blank spaces. These are your free time. During this time, you may go down to the river, but only if you are accompanied by either Mizuki-sensei or myself.

Sasuke, let go of Naruto. He's turning blue.

Over the course of the week, special instructors will be giving up their time to advise you on special techniques. I want you all on your best behaviour at these times, as these instructors have their own punishments for rule-breaking. And trust me, Ibiki-sensei is very inventive.

Mizuki-sensei is going to split you into pairs, and then I want you all to go out and pitch your tents. Ino and Sakura, I want your tents as far away from each other as possible! Same for you, Sasuke. Shikamaru, please go and pitch your and Naruto's tent while I take Naruto to the sick bay.

...it's going to be a long week.

***


M&Ms wrote this chapter, and Southern Comfort wrote the Authors' Notes. We'd also like to thank our hairdressers and remind you all of that cup of tea.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

articunotamer on January 3, 2008, 11:19:13 AM

articunotamer on
articunotamerHeh heh... (Laughing already...) Poor Naruto. (Bad Sasuke! Bad!)

ambersaotome on January 3, 2008, 2:12:11 AM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeThat