Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It all begins

Nev is starting a new school and he is already attracting attention; he has strange markings on his skin, he's very fit and he befriends a geeky girl called Senya. This is because, Nev is an alien!

Chapter 1 - It all begins

Chapter 1 - It all begins






In the emptiness of which is called space, small partials of dust; which came from a distant planet drifted for an eternity. They look lazy and simple, and out of no where, a white pod rushed past at the speed of light. The dust swirled in a circle and found which way is up and continued there journey. The pod continued to go impossibly fast, going past stars, planets, comets and other things you find in space. On planets, far away from ours, the people (or creatures) looked up into the sky. The life forms which had an I.Q way over 200 knew it came from the planet called Chareldon; because that planet was the only one at that time which could make ships travel fast as the speed of light. Meanwhile, on planets of which the people hadnt even found a way to create fire yet; they thought the quick white line up in the night sky was a sign from their God, meaning that the Universe was going to end.
The pod rushed past over 100 systems now and entering ours (for people who dont know it, it is called The Solar System.) at speeds well past the speed you can think of. Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn; all of them saw the strange white blob go past them in a blink of an eye. It was now started to slow down.
Whoosh! It went past Jupiter, the pod glowing an eerie red glow; as it was 1000,000 degrees on the surface of the pod. The thing sped past Mars, and its two moons. It was now clear where it was heading& Earth!
A slight breeze had entered Mr and Mrs Elvanas backyard. The gnome figures stand still as they always had. Mrs. Elvana went outside to take the washing off the clothes line. Its getting late honey! Mr Elvana shouted from the front room, You better get that clothing in quick!
Mrs. Elvana hurriedly took off the pegs and took the jeans off the line, which then she took of the top which matched the jeans. She looked up into the dimming sky, the stars started to pop out from under the clouds. She then saw something that she might wouldve never would normally see at night. Mark, come out quick! I think I can see a falling star! She dropped the wash basket and continued to look up. There was something white moving across the sky, just barely visible. Mr Elvana or Mark rushed out the back door and looked up as well.
Hmm? he said, trying to see the white thing I cant see anything Lois
Look! Its there! she pointed with here middle finger to a small white dot. See?
Oh yeah, now I see it! Well look honey, it could be anything; a plane, a satellite or&
Its getting closer! Lois yelled in a tint of horror in her voice. The white thing now looked bigger, it was moving closer. Its coming here! the white thing came closer and closer, now it looked egg shape, like a pod. Lois ran behind Mark in fright, What is it?! she demanded towards her husband, but he didnt answer, he kept looking at the moving pod.
The pod was only a few meters above the garden, it looked like it was going to crash; but it straitened itself and landed softly onto the lawn. It shinned a clear white, the whole of the back garden shone in the light. Mark creped closer, holding a stick; he poked the pod. Without warning, it started to open! Mark jumped back, still holding the stick. An arch shape zipped along the side, like if you were undoing a jacket. Mark, now with Lois behind his back, moved more closely to the thing. The arch door was now completely open, and swirls of white smoke bellowed out of the doorway. Mark stretches his hand to blindly search what was inside. Lois tries to stop him, but his arm is now completely engulfed in the smoke. His hand touched something; it was round, and moving! He searched more and something bit him; not hard, it felt soft and gummy. Mark turned to Lois I& I think someones in here! he exploded to her; Lois was quite shocked to hear that something was in there. I think its a baby! Get a towel! NOW
Lois stood there for a moment, then her brain kicked into action and she rushed into the house. Mark was trying to get the youngster out of the pod, but he was having trouble; since he couldnt see anything. When Lois returned, the baby was in Marks hands. The baby, only a few days old was sound asleep. The baby was already covered in this exotic fabric; which was a rich orange and red colour. Mark handed the baby to Lois.
Where do you think hes from? She said when she noticed that the baby was a boy.
I& Im not sure, this& this is all impossible. How could have this happened? Mark replied.
I think hes alien Mark, look at this medallion. She pointed at the round, gold object on the babys neck. Inscribed on it was PRINCE NELVORVALVORE. See? she added when Mark looked at it.
Well, he could be alien. What should we do with him?
We will keep him. Oh come on Mark, we always wanted to have a child.
Yes, but not an alien one! Mark was trying to reason with her, but he gave in to her idea. Alright, well keep him. But we got to change his name, Nelvorvalvore just too long and weird!
Well, what about Neville, it could be short for Nelvorvalvore.
Alright, cmon, its getting late; we better get him inside&
And bring that space pod thing inside; the neighbours would start to question about it!
A small gust of wind blew into the garden and quickly went away, Lois Elvana carried the baby inside and Mark pulled the pod into the shed; where it just fitted. On that day, their lives would never be the same again.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment