Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

this is a story about the naruto characters taking me and my friends to their world.

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
Transferred Ninjas
Chapter one


I was walking to the first class of the day when my teacher stopped me in the hallway. “Morgan you have a different schedule now. You now go to room 301 and you stay in that class for the whole day for the rest of the school year. So hurry along or you’ll be late,” she said quickly. “Yes ma’am,” I said thanking her as I walked to room 301. At the other end of the hallway my boyfriend, Alexander Birchfield (but everyone calls him Alex or Birchfield), was running towards me with a huge grin on his face. We both stopped at room 301 and we stared at the door for a little bit, then Alex started talking. “Well at least we have this class together, so we’ll be able to see each other more,” he said happily but there was a hint of fear in his voice. “Yeah but why did we get changed to this class on the second week of school? Did they find out about the fight that I had with Cody on the bus,” I said starting to panic. “Well, let’s go in we’re already late as it is,” he said. He was right, class started at 8:00 and it was almost 8:05. We both knocked on the door at the same time and a boy about 2 or 3 years older than us answered the door. He was tall and he had pale blue skin. His hair was a bit spiked and it was a dark navy blue color. He also had 3 black lines under each eye and they looked like gills. “Who is it Kisame,” a voice said flatly. “It’s a boy and a girl and they look about 13. Are they the two students that you marked absent,” the boy obviously named Kisame asked. “Probably, let them in,” the voice spoke again. I guessed that it was the teacher since it was telling Kisame what to do. Kisame stepped out of the way letting us in, the room was filled with boys older than us, they looked old enough to be in high school. “You’re late. Where have you been,” someone asked flatly. Our attention was directed to a man with long black hair pulled back in a low pony tail and he had long bangs that hung down in front of his face. He had onyx eyes and a black mark under each eye. “S-sorry, I got lost trying to find the room,” I stuttered. My new teacher looked kind of cute, and I stuttered right in front of him, I felt so embarrassed.. “My teacher came in late so I didn’t know to come here a minute ago,” Alex explained. “Ok, I’ll let it slide this time, but next time you will be punished, understand,” he said harshly. “Y-yes sir,” I replied shyly. “Ok,” Alex said like it was nothing, he was used to getting yelled at. “Good, now I will introduce myself. My name is Itachi Uchiha and I am your teacher from now on,” Itachi said calmly and swiftly. “Nice to meet you Mr.Uchiha,” I said smiling. “No, don’t call me Mr.Uchiha, I hate it. Just call me Itachi,” he said sternly. “Y-yes s-sir,” I said starting to shiver with fright. “It’s ok, stop shivering, it’s only our first time here so this is probably his bad side,” Alex said in a comforting tone. “No, this is his good side, you don’t want to see him in a bad mood,” Kisame said with a smirk on his face. “Shut it Kisame,” Itachi shouted throwing a sharp, knife-like object at him. “Look out,” I shouted as I ran to him. I got there just in time and I was able to grab the knife thing before it got to Kisame. “Whoa. Do it again,” a boy in an orange, spiral mask cheered. I noticed that he was wearing the same thing that Kisame was, in fact, they all were, even Itachi was. Did they have to wear uniforms in the class? The clothes that they were wearing was a black robe0like jacket with red clouds and a high collar. And they were wearing black, baggy pants. They also had some type of headband on their head or neck, but most of them had it around their forehead. I looked back at Itachi and when our eyes met his mouth dropped open. “What’s wrong Itachi? Why are you staring at, OMG,” Kisame exclaimed sounding alarmed. I started to panic. I looked at Alex, he nodded his head yes and I knew it was happening again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on September 8, 2007, 1:05:34 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1UPDATE!!! I need to know what's going on! * Cries* Update soon..