Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

this is a story about the naruto characters taking me and my friends to their world.

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Chapter review: I started to panic. I looked at Alex, he nodded his head yes and I knew it was happening again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter two


My once brown eyes were turning red with black markings, my body started to change, painfully. Hedgehog-like ears folded out of my head, bat-like wings shot out of my back, 2 long, curved spikes sprouted out of each hand and a long, zig-zagged tail grew behind me (which was very uncomfortable). My clothes were torn and my body was shaking from the pain, my mouth felt weird so I felt my teeth, they were now sharp fangs. I knew that I was a monster but I didn’t think it was this bad. I looked up at Itachi and Kisame, Itachi just stood there with his mouth open and Kisame looked freaked out. I turned around and looked at my other classmates, they all gasped, a few of them jumped, some started to lean forward, fascinated, but the guy in the orange mask just sat there, staring at me. I was standing right in front of him, I couldn’t tell if he was scared or not. Finally he leaned forward and whispered,” That was cool, can you do it again?” I smiled, trying to hide my teeth. I gave Alex ‘The Look’ and he nodded, I walked over to him and he closed his eyes and I closed mine. I took my hand and placed it on the top of his head. When I took my hand off his head he fell to the floor and curled into a ball. Squirrel ears started to form on his head and a squirrel tail sprouted and it was getting bushier every second. His teeth were turning into fangs too and when the transformation was finished he had fangs, squirrel ears, and a squirrel tail. We were in our demon forms, Alex’s demon was the fanged squirrel Sesoro, and my demon was the winged hedgehog Kakichi. “OMG. They’ve got demons and they’ve somewhat turned into their demons,” Kisame said astounded. “You think we’re weird don’t you? Everyone thinks we are, except the teachers,” I said a little surprised that he didn’t find us weird. “No, he probably hates us now. Everyone who found out about my demon hated me because of it,”Alex said petting his tail depressed. “No, I want to be your friend and get to know you better. That is if it’s ok with you guys,” Kisame said happily. “It’s just because of our demons isn’t it,” we asked him. “Uh.........yes,” he said sounding ashamed. “Then it’s ok with us,” I said happily. “Ok anyone else want to get to know them,” Itachi asked the class. Everyone except two people raised their hands. The two people that didn’t raise their hands was a guy with red spiked hair and a guy with green piked hair and what looked like a plant was growing out of his head. He looked like a venus flytrap. Then the interviews began, my first partner was the guy in the orange, spiral mask. Alex’s partner was a boy with long blonde hair pulled high in a ponytail and half his face was covered with his bangs. “What’s you name,” I asked the boy. “Tobi. What’s your’s,” Tobi asked. “Morgan. So what do you like to do,” I questioned him. “Tobi likes to copy Zetsu,” he replied. “Who’s Zetsu?” “The guy that looks like a plant,” he said pointing to the green haired boy,” What do you like to do?” “I like to hang out with my friends, talk about art and I also like to torture people in various ways,” I said grinning evilly showing many sharp teeth. “Can Tobi touch one of your wings,” Tobi asked. “Yeah, sure, go ahead.” I expanded my wings to their fall length so each wing was about 5 feet long. Tobi got behind me and ran his finger along the outside of my wing causing me to shiver. “What’s wrong,” Tobi questioned. “You tickled me,” I answered and I felt his finger run along the inside of my wing. I looked over at Alex and he finally had his eyes open, they were as white as snow. The blonde boy looked aggravated and they seemed to be arguing. I snapped my wings shut making Tobi jump and I walked over to them to see what was happening. The closer I got the better I could hear them. “Eternal beauty,” Alex yelled. “Bang,” the blonde boy shouted. “Eternal beauty!” “Bang!” “Boys cut it out,” I screamed making them fall backwards in their seats,” What are you fighting about!” “Art,” they both said ashamed. “Really, why,” I asked them. “Alex thinks that art has to have eternal beauty,” the blonde boy replied. “Deidara thinks that art has to have bang,” Alex said grumpily. “I agree with Deidara, his type of art reminds me of explosives. I like to blow things up,” I said evilly. “I like to make clay figures explode,”Deidara replied smiling. “I like him, he likes to mess around with explosives and he likes art,” I said now standing in from of Deidara. Tobi walked up to me and asked,” Did Tobi hurt you? Is Tobi a bad boy?” “No Tobi, you didn’t hurt me. You are a good boy,” I said smiling at him. Tobi rushed into me giving me a tight hug, my eyes grew wide and I started to blush lightly. When he let go he skipped back to his seat next to Zetsu. Then there was a knock at the door.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on September 9, 2007, 9:36:57 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1COOL!!! A squirle!!! YAY!! And I gots a complaint... Eternal beauty is Sasori-danna's saying in a fight with Deidara-danna!!! But oh well... *shrugs* WRITE MORE UN!

perryfamily53 on September 22, 2007, 2:55:20 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53oh i forgot to put this in the last reply. that's where i got the eternal beauty argument. Alex and Sasori are a lot alike.

perryfamily53 on September 10, 2007, 10:44:52 PM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53it might take me a little while to put the third chapter up because of school. but i will tell you when it goes up, I promise!!!! XD