Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

this is a story about the naruto characters taking me and my friends to their world.

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3
Chapter review: Tobi rushed into me giving me a tight hug, my eyes grew wide and I started to blush lightly. When he let go he skipped back to his seat next to Zestu. Then there was a knock at the door.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter three


Kisame told me and Alex to hide so we ran and sat down. Deidara gave me his cloak to hide my wings and tail, he was wearing a black t-shirt that said ‘I LOVE ART’ in lime-green letters. Tobi gave Alex his cloak to hide his tail, Tobi was wearing a shirt with orange and black smiley faces all over it. Luckily we blended right in. Kisame answered the door and there were two people standing there about my age. I recognized them right away, they were my friends Jonna and Tyler, two of my only friends that accepted me for who I am. “About time you two got here! Find a seat and sit down,” Itachi commanded harshly. “Yes sir,” they said hurriedly searching for a seat. Jonna found a seat between me and Zetsu and Tyler found a seat next to Alex but behind Kisame. Zetsu raised his hand high in the air, where it stayed for about 2 minutes. “What is it zetsu,” Itachi asked sounding annoyed. “I’m hungry,” Zetsu answered calmly. “Didn’t you eat already,”Itachi questioned him. “Yes but it was unbelievably small,” he said with a smirk on his face. “Fine, go to the park and find something,” Itachi said with a sigh. “Itachi, Tobi’s hungry too,” Tobi whined. “Alright I give-up. We’re all going to the park,” Itachi shouted angrily. “Yay, play time,” Tobi cheered. “Torture time,” Deidara whispered to me and an evil look appeared on my face. Then I remembered the red-haired boy, I still didn’t know his name. “Deidara, who’s the red-haired boy,” I asked. “That’s Sasori. Alex and Sasori would get along pretty good if they would talk to each other, they both like the same type of art,” Deidara whispered back. “Ok, everyone stop talking and let’s go,” Itachi said walking to the door. We all slowly stood up and followed him downstairs (we were on the second floor), out the door and we stopped in the parking area by the sign that said ‘Barboursville Middle School’. “Cover the animal ears and Morgan, keep your hands inside the cloak to hide the spikes on your hands,” Itachi instructed. Deidara helped me hide my ears with my long black hair (it was brown) and he helped me keep my ears pinned down using some of the clay that he carries around to form hair clips and clipped them into my hair. Kisame helped Alex hide his ears by using a headband to go around his forehead and curve down to cover his ears. And to hide our fangs all we had to do is keep our mouths hidden within the cloaks’ giant collar that stopped at our noses. After that we finally departed for the park, the small class passed several houses and alleys until we made it to a sign that said ‘Barboursville Park’. Kisame went straight to the pond to scare all of the fishermen, Zetsu went to the bicycle trail, Tobi followed Zetsu, Itachi jumped into a tree to rest, Sasori, Alex, and Jonna sat in the picnic shelter, Tyler walked around the track, and Deidara and I went to the playground to torture the kids that played there. Deidara made little clay figures and placed them in various places; one by the swings, one at each staircase, and one by each slide. I placed firecrackers on each, individual step, at the bottom of each slide, and I taped a firecracker on the bottom of each swing. We both jumped into the nearest tree and waited for someone to come. “Hey, look at Kisame. Hurry,” Deidara whispered to me. I turned around and searched the pond for Kisame, but I couldn’t see him. “Where is he, I can’t find him,” I whispered back. “He’s in the pond. You see that old man sitting on that rock?” “Yep.” “Watch, and take in every detail that you see.” I sat there, staring at the old man. I saw something in the water move, theni could see Kisame’s hair pop up above the water and it looked like a shark’s fin. It started going around in tiny circles, the old man watched his hair carefully, then it disappeared within the murky water. The man stared in the same spot for a while, then Kisame jumped out of the still water, sharp teeth was showing and his hands looked like claws, the marks under his eyes seemed to be moving. The man jerked backwards and ran to the bicycle trail where Zetsu poked his head out of the bushes and scared the man even more. He was caught in between Kisame and Zetsu. I could tell that he was scared to death, he stood there shaking, terrified. Zetsu dashed towards the man, then Deidara got in my face, I tried to push him aside but he wouldn’t move. “You don’t want to see this.” I didn’t listen to him, I looked over his shoulder to see what was happening. I heard the man scream and I saw the top half of his body was inside of Zetsu’s mouth and there was blood everywhere. The color drained from my face and I was a ghostly white color. My head started to spin and my vision blurred, my hearing was fading as well. My body wasn’t responding correctly, I lost my balance and I fell out of the tree. My vision was gone and my hearing was gone, I felt strong arms catch me but I couldn’t see who it was. Someone was holding my hand and I couldn’t tell hand it was, the only thing I could tell was that it was too big to be Alex’s hand. Then, I fainted.

Deidara’s point of view
Zetsu rushed towards the man and I finally realized what they were doing. I moved in front of Morgan to block her view, “You don’t want to see this,” I told her. She didn’t listen to me and she looked over my shoulder. She turned a deadly white color and she started to sway back and forth slightly. She fell out of the tree, I tried to catch her but I wasn’t fast enough. I thought she was going to hit the ground but Sasori caught her just before she did. I sighed in releif as I jumped down to see how she was. Just then, Tobi appeared out of nowhere and ran over to Sasori and Morgan, he took her hand and just stood there staring at her. I walked over next to him and looked into the terrified girl’s eyes, they were full of fear. “She fainted,” Sasori told us. Her eyes were still wide open, I took my hand and lightly forced her eyes shut. We walked towards the shelter, as soon as Alex saw the unconscious girl in Sasori’s arms he ran over and offered to take her from Sasori, but Sasori just kept walking to the shelter. He set Morgan down on one of the picnic tables and sat down next to her, Tobi sat on the other side of her and held her hand once again, I sat down next to Sasori and set my hand on Morgan’s. Kisame and Tyler noticed all of us together and came over to see what was wrong, they found Morgan unconscious and my hand on her’s. “What happened amd why are you holding her hand,” Kisame asked. “Zetsu,” I said quickly taking my hand away from her’s. Zetsu himself eventually walked over unnoticed by everyone, even Tobi, who never misses him, didn’t notice him. Morgan’s hand started to twitch and she was starting to wake up.

Morgan’s P.O.V.
I felt someone holding my hand still and I felt the presence of many people. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Kisame’s head directly above mine. Slowly I started to sit up, Tobi sat next to me holding my hand with both of his hands. Alex was next to Tobi, Jonna ans Tyler at my feet, Kisame was behind me, Sasori was straight across from Tobi, and Deidara was directly across from Alexand someone who I hoped wasn’t going to bo there was towering over Deidara and Sasori, Zetsu. I felt myself go pale again and I did something that I normaly wouldn’t do....... I screamed and ran away.


A/N: just in case you don't know, for me P.O.V. means Point Of View. ok. well not much to type here, so see everyone who reads this later.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on September 22, 2007, 10:45:07 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1ha ha! Wow... That's what my character pretty much did.. She was apart of Akatsuki and she saw Zetsu eat someone.. BLood every where.. She paled and fainted.. When she saw him again she backed away and fell unconsious.. Wierd..

perryfamily53 on September 23, 2007, 9:37:15 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53whoa... I SWEAR I DID NOT TAKE THIS FROM YOU, IT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD. well i'm glad you like my story!!! thank you for commenting on it!!! XD