Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

this is a story about the naruto characters taking me and my friends to their world.

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

Chapter 4 - chapter 4
Chapter review: I felt myself go pale again and I did something that I normally wouldn’t do........ I screamed and ran away.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 4


Itachi saw everything, he chased after me with Deidara leaving the others behind. They quickly caught up to me, Itachi pinned me down on the ground and I started to panic, doing my best to get Itachi off of me so I could run farther away from Zetsu. Deidara took both of my hands and looked me in the eye saying, “It’s ok. Everything’s going to be alright. Zetsu’s not going to get you, I won’t let him.” I calmed down, I stopped struggling and stopped panicking. Itacki let me up and Deidara was still holding my hands. I stared into his eyes and I started to feel tears run down my face, he pulled me closer to him and gave me a huglike Tobi did but this time I hugged Deidara back with tears dripping silently off my face. We heard someone coming and we separated quickly. I thought it was Zetsu so I held onto Deidara’s arm, but Zetsu didn’t come out of the bushes, instead it was Tyler. “Itachi, come with me back to the shelter,” Tyler said urgently. “Why, what’s wrong,” Itachi asked calmly. “It’s Zetsu,” Tyler panicked. “Alex,” I shouted as I released Deidara’s arm and dashed toward the shelter. “Morgan, wait,” Deidara cried chasing after me. When I got to the shelter there was blood all over the tables and the floor. Kisame was on the floor unconscious, Sasori was protecting Jonna, and Tobi was nowhere to be seen. Alex was missing too and I started to panic. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Deidara, Tyler and Itachi. I looked back at the others and I screamed, “STOP FIGHTING!!” everyone stopped dead in their tracks, even Zetsu stopped and he was now staring at me, all eyes were in my direction. “Where are Alex and Tobi,” I screeched. “Tobi ran off looking for you,” Sasori answered. “And Alex is dead,” Zestu said with a grin on his face. I looked down at my feet and tears filled my eyes once again, I felt Deidara’s hand come off my shoulder. I heard footsteps, they were coming towards me, I felt arms wrap around me, I was being hugged. I turned my head to see Tobi pressing his head against my back, he seemed to be crying behind his bright orange mask. “Tobi’s sorry! Tobi should’ve stayed to help! Tobi’s a bad boy,” he sobbed. “No Tobi you are a good boy. Don’t apologize. I should apologize to you,” I replied emotionless. I took off the cloak I was wearing and gave it back to Deidara after I pushed Tobi off of me. I gave Deidara back the clay hair clips and my long hair moved aside so that my ears poked through. “Good-bye Deidara, thank-you for helping me in my time of need. Tobi, I’m sorry,” I said walking towards Zetsu. I grabbed the back of his cloak and I dragged him out of the shelter and into the field. “Ok Zetsu, we’re going to fight to the death,” I mumbled, my eyes were full of anger and hatred. “Fine with me, you just made the worst mistake and it just cost you your life,” Zetsu replied with content in his voice. The battle started and we both had the instinct to kill.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 15, 2007, 9:53:29 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1* Sniff* *sniffle* G..GOD!!! * Cries* I wouldn't... Normally cry but I.... Lost my boyfriend... 7 days... Ago... * Cries more*

perryfamily53 on October 16, 2007, 7:27:22 AM

perryfamily53 on
perryfamily53OMG!!! Are you ok!? I'm sooo sorry!!! *gives you a hug and pats you on the back* I hope you feel better soon. :(

gaaralover1 on October 17, 2007, 1:06:45 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1I think I'll be ok... I've got friends who care.. There's chibi_sorceress and ollie_is_da_bomb.. Check out their profiles too.... But seriously.. They REALLY care.. And it makes me feel better...