Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - chapter 5

this is a story about the naruto characters taking me and my friends to their world.

Chapter 5 - chapter 5

Chapter 5 - chapter 5
Chapter review: “Ok Zetsu, we’re going to fight to the death,” I mumbled, my eyes were filled with anger and hatred. “Fine with me, you just made the worst mistake and it just cost you your life,” Zetsu replied with content in his voice. The battle started and we both had the instinct to kill.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 5


Zestu made the first move, he dashed forward and tried to grab my arm, I dodged at the last minute and I slammed my foot into his back making him fall to the ground. I took the spikes on my hands and I started to rip him apart. I made several deep gashes into his back, many small cuts on each arm, and I carved two straight lines going diagnol across his face. As I delt the final blow I felt a tear make it’s way down my face, and I drove my hand through his chest. I stood up straight and I looked at Tobi, he was shaking. He ran over to Zetsu’s dead body and fell to his knees, I could hear him crying under his mask. “Tobi, I’m so sorry,” I wept as ran off, away from everyone. I found a bench on top of a large hill, my hand was stained with Zetsu’s blood, I sat down on the bench, hid my face in my hands and wept. I heard someone coming but I didn’t look up, I didn’t care anymore, the one that I loved was gone, I hurt one of my friends and I killed a man. Hey, are you ok,” someone asked, it was a male’s voice and he sounded calm but concerned. I looked up, a boy with shiny black hair and bushy eyebrows was standing in front of me. He was cute in a weird way and he looked about my age. “Are you hurt,” he asked. “Physically, no. Emotionally, yes,” I replied. “What happened?” “I don’t want to talk about it.” “Well can I at least know you’re name?” “My name is Morgan. What’s your’s?” “ My mae is Rock Lee,” he replied with a smile. There was a long pause and I sat there staring into his big, round eyes, they didn’t seem to have an actual color, I felt myself blush and I guessed that Lee noticed because he then had a surprised expression on his face. A man walked out of the bushes beside us and yelled,” Lee! What are you doing!?” “Guy-sensei! I’m sorry, I know that I should be training, but this girl was crying and I wanted to help her,” Lee panicked. The man looked almost exactly like Lee but he was older and his eyes weren’t like Lee’s, he looked stronger too. I still thought that Lee was cute, but the other guy looked freaky. “Back away from her Lee! She’s in Itachi’s squad,” the man ordered glaring at me. Tears filled my eyes again. “Why is it that when I think I’ve found a friend they’re forced to stay away from me because of something that I did or something I can’t help,” I sobbed. A hand was set on each of my shoulders, I turned around to see Deidara and Tobi standing behind me. “That’s not true, me and Tobi are still your friends. And we know that we would do the same thing if we were in the same situation,” Deidara said sitting down next to me. I stared at him with a tiny smile and my eyes were sparkling. “Tobi would do the same for Zetsu,” Tobi answered, “Plus Tobi knows that you’re stronger than Tobi.” I swiftly removed Tobi’s mask, kissed him on the cheek and placed his mask back on his face. “What was that for,” Tobi asked. “Oh, you didn’t like it,” I questioned him. “No, Tobi REALLY liked it but why did you kiss Tobi,” he asked again. “Because I wanted to,” I finally answered. “Hey! What abou7t me,” Deidara whined. I scooted closer to Deidara and I pushed his bangs aside so I could see his other eye, it looked mechanical. I smiled, I placed my lips on his and he turned a bright shade of red, he seemed to be enjoying the kiss. I could see Lee’s mouth drop open from the corner of my eye, he seemed to be whispering something but I couldn’t tell what it was. I didn’t care, I was happy.

Lee’s P.O.V.

I was mad at Guy-sensei for not letting me talk to her. I was so close to getting a girlfriend! I saw Morgan kiss the guy in the mask and I started to get jealous, the blonde boy was getting jealous too. They started talking but I wasn’t paying attention to what they were saying. Morgan scooted closer to the blonde haired boy, pushed his bangs to the side and she kissed him right on the lips! “That could’ve been me,” I whispered to myself. I dropped my head and starred at the ground. I was angry because Guy-sensei could’ve taken away a chance of a lifetime. “I hope I get another chance,” I kept thinking to myself.

Morgan’s P.O.V.

Deidara seemed to be REALLY enjoying this because he soon scooted closer to me and he placed his hadn on my hip. Tobi was VERY jealous and he stormed away, Lee and the guy that yelled at Lee left too, leaving me and Deidara alone.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on November 24, 2007, 9:23:24 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazy* high pitch fan girl scream* YAY!!!! Deidara-danna's got a girlfriend!!!!!