Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chapter 6

this is a story about the naruto characters taking me and my friends to their world.

Chapter 6 - chapter 6

Chapter 6 - chapter 6
Chapter review: Deidara seemed to be REALLY enjoying this because he soon scooted closer to me and he placed his hadn on my hip. Tobi was VERY jealous and he stormed away, Lee and the guy that yelled at Lee left too, leaving me and Deidara alone.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Chapter 6

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stayed in that position for about a minute or two. “Ok you two, that’s enough.” Itachi walked up to us with everyone following him. I blushed, Deidara blushed too and we both let go of each other quickly. I felt so embarrassed, my face kept getting redder and I couldn’t stop it. “You two need to be watched when you’re together,” Kisame teased. “Shut up! It’s not like you’ve never kissed a girl,” Deidara yelled. “Actually I haven’t,” Kisame said rubbing the back of his head nervously. I managed to sneak behind Kisame, jump onto his back, careful not to hurt myself with his sword, and I hung on tight. “Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Get her off! She’s gonna kill me,” Kisame screamed, running around in circles. I lightly kissed him on the cheek and he stopped dead in his tracks, he did not move, he even stopped breathing. He started to glow a pale pink color. I hopped off his back and walked back to my spot next to Deidara. Kisame still didn’t move and he still wasn’t breathing. “Well, how was it,” I asked him. “It was.........pretty good,” he replied, slowly turning his head in my direction. My ear twitched, I heard people coming, they were coming quickly. “There are people coming this way,” I whispered to Deidara. I closed my eyes and concentrated, hard. My ear twitched a couple times, I could hear several feet. “About 15 people, and they’re coming fast,” I continued to whisper. Deidara went to tell Itachi and I heard them stop. I focused all of my energy and I made my tail, wings and fangs disappear. “Wow! Deidara look what I did,” I exclaimed. “How did you do that,” he asked me excitedly. “I don’t know! I just focused really hard and my wings, tail and fangs disappeared. Isn’t this great,” I sadi wrapping my arms around his neck again. “Yeah, now you have normal teeth,” Deidara said happily hugging me. I tilted my head upward and whispered, “They’re here. They’re waiting in the forest, but they’re close. Just pretend that we don’t know that they’re there.” His expression changed from a happy look to a confused look, then to an extremely happy face. We pulled away and Deidara walked over to Itachi with a serious face. They started whispering to each other and they seemed to be arguing. Itachi seemed to be getting mad, but eventually he sighed and nodded. Deidara beat his fists into the air and ran over to me smiling, he hid one hand in his sleeve and he grabbed my hand with his other hand. The hand that was in his sleeve popped out and slid a gold ring on my finger, the ring had 2 small, red rubies with a small diamond in between them. I starred at the ring for a minute then I looked up at Deidara. “Do you like it,” he asked. “It’s beautiful! Who’s it for,” I asked him. “Well.......... if I asked you to go out with me what would you say,” he questioned blushing the whole time. “I would say y-yes,” I stuttered in a soft whisper. “Then it’s for you,” Deidara answered stepping closer. I heard the bushes move and Lee stepped out of them. He looked extremely mad, and he tried to attack Deidara but I stepped between them and took the attack. I was knocked off my feet by the force and I was at the edge of a long drop-off, it wasn’t long enough to be called a cliff, but it was far enough to do some serious damage. I expected to hit the ground but I was hit harder than I thought and I fell off the drop-off that could possibly kill me in this condition. But instead of hitting the ground I was caught by strong arms once again. “Sasori, is that you,” I managed to mutter before fainting.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on December 23, 2007, 12:01:08 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThis is an aweseom chapter... Sorry if I'm not too enthousiastic about it... I'm just not really in the mood....