Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

this is my friend Nick's story and i promised that i would post it here for him because he doesn't have a coputer at his house. So Nick my friend here you go i hope you have a chance to see this during school at sometime.

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
My Life As A Ninja

chapter 1

“Ewww! Gross!” I yelled. I had just eaten a particularly nasty piece of meat. I slowly transformed, my features bubbling, into a very small type of dog. I chased my tail a few times, scratched myself behind the ear, and walked away on all four feet. After a few minutes of walking, I stopped to take a nap in the alley. Then suddenly, my worst enemy came and ran toward me, the dog catcher. I jumped out of the way and bit him on the neck. He yelled with pain and backed off. I took my chances and ran into the Ninja Academy, where I saw a girl my age. I ran up to her and gave her my best puppy dog eyes. She gladly took me to her home. Once there I curled up in her bed and went to sleep. The next day she poured me some dog food, gave me some water, and gave me a bath, and I hated the bath. She summoned a ball and threw it, I happily ran after it. When I brought it back she gave me a treat. The next day she went back to the Ninja Academy while I followed her. When she went inside I ran into the alley, changed into a human, and walked into the Ninja Academy. I sat beside her and talked to her. I learned a few jutsus and a new summon. I ran past her in the hall, trying to get to the alley before her. While I was running I had accidentally knocked her over. “Sorry,” I said. “Hi my name’s Nick, what’s your’s?,”I asked. “I’m Morgan,” said the girl. “Glad to meet you Morgan,” I told her. I ran out the door and turned into a dog again. Morgan came out and petted me. Alex, Morgan’s best friend, came running towards us. I ran in front of Morgan. Right when Alex touched me, I burst into flames. “Whoa!,” Alex yelled. “Puppy!,” screamed Morgan. She grabbed the nearest fire extinguisher. “I’ll save you!,” she said while squirting me with suds. I sat there, drenched and cold. She took me home, gave me food, milk, and a bath. Of course, I hated the bath. She wrapped me up in warm blankets and put me on her bed. I shook off the blankets and jumped on Morgan’s stomach. She woke with a jerk. “Oh, it’s only you,” she said with relief in her voice. I jumped onto the floor and ran to the door. She followed me outside. I slowly changed into a human. She watched me in amazement. “I’m your dog,” I said. She stared in disbelief. “Well, what do you think?,” I asked. “But you’re Nick I met you this morning,” she said. “H-how did you change into a dog,” she asked. “I learned it when I was 5 years old,” I told Morgan. “ I also have a Sharingan eye,” I said pulling up my headband to reveal my Sharingan eye. She took a step back. “It’s not dangerous, it’s just a bloodline trait,” I explained. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier than this,” I said. “It’s OK. Do you still want to live with me?,”she asked. I gladly accepted her offer. “Oh, also, Sharingan spirits when activated, permit power and speed,” I explained. “Watch.” I grabbed a can, activated my Sharingan, and threw the can. I jumped into the air, kicked it, disappeared, appeared on the other side of the can and slammed my elbow into it so that it created a crater in the can and ground. When the can hit the ground, it completely disappeared very deep in the ground. “Wow,” Morgan said shocked. “See,” I said on the other side of her. I guess I scared her because she jumped. “That was cool,” she said, “I want to learn to do that.” “It’ll take a lot of practice,” I told her.



A/N: if you didn't read the discription for the story then i'll tell you right here. THIS IS NOT MY STORY, IT IS MY FRIEND NICK'S SO ALL COMMENTS GO TO HIM!!!! UNDERSTAND??!! good. i'll do my best to update this for him whenever he gives me the next chapter on paper so, i'll repeat this, ALL COMMENTS GO TO NICK NOT ME.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angelfox on September 22, 2007, 4:50:54 AM

angelfox on
angelfox^_^ nice!^^ You should update!