Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

this is my friend Nick's story and i promised that i would post it here for him because he doesn't have a coputer at his house. So Nick my friend here you go i hope you have a chance to see this during school at sometime.

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Chapter 2

When I woke up, Morgan was already running out the door. I had to run to catch up with her. “I’m late,” she said. I walked beside her until we got to the Academy. We were almost to the door when someone came out of nowhere and kicked me in the chin sending me flying. I did a backflip, landed on my feet and pulled out a shuriken. “Who’s there,” I asked, rubbing where they had kicked me. I looked around very cautiously. I saw the outlines of two people. “Lock on,”I whispered. I identified them as Ino and Shikamaru. Shika had fooled me and Ino had kicked me. Ino ran towards me and I hit her with a swift punch in the stomach. Shika stood there, looking at his partner on the ground. I threw him in the air, hit him with a spinning kick, sending him down to the ground. They were both unconscious now. “Come on Morgan,” I told her, “There might be more.” We ran inside the Academy and sat down in class without being noticed. I learned more about stealth and speed. My test was to defeat Gaara [this was before he was evil] within 7 minutes. I kicked him in the stomach, knocked him off his feet, and used fireball jutsu on him. He was knocked out in 4 minutes. “You have passed the test,” said Hayate Gekko. Everyone cheered and some even whistled. I walked into the Academy and got my headband, I was put into the Akatsuki team. Morgan was put into the same team as me. I went home and put my headband in a case and went to sleep. When I woke up, my eyes started to hurt. I looked at the clock, it was 7:15 am. I got out of bed, turned into a dog, and stretched every muscle in my body. I looked around to see who was there. It was only Morgan snoring. I took my usual walk around town with Morgan, and I even chased some cats for her entertainment. Alex came running around the corner screaming, “I saw a pretty girl!,” as he ran past us. He turned around and looked at me. “Demon doggy,” he yelled. He came and pet me, I burst into flames again. “Whoa,” he said. I rolled on my back to douse the flames. I started chasing my tail while Morgan laughed uncontrollably. She pet me and said, “Good dog.” I panted out of the heat of the flames. I ran and found someone, brought him to Morgan, and sat beside of Morgan. “I’m Itachi from the Akatsuki team,” the boy said. “That’s the same team that I’m in,” Morgan told him. “Cool, I’ll see you in the academy then. Ok,” he said. Morgan nodded and he walked away. I sat there, shocked because he also had the Sharingan. He was like me. I followed him until he turned into an alley. There was someone else in the alley, Itachi threw him against the walland choked him until he became unconscious without touching him. Then Itachi vanished. The boy was Sasuke, Itachi’s brother.





A.N./ Sorry it took so long to get Nick’s second chapter but I’ve been busy with school work and his handwriting is a little hard to read. But I hope that everybody that reads this enjoys it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment