Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - sai

ummm don't know how 2 explain it u have 2 see 4 yr self i guess

Chapter 1 - sai

Chapter 1 - sai
first let me explain about myself and some of the people around me. my name is sai i'm 15 years old and have black hair, blue eyes and am conciderd tall, clever and fast. my brother mark is 17 he has black hair also, but green eyes and is also tall but strong and senceable. then there is jack who is basicaly family. altho he is fairly weird. he has red hair and brown eyes he is fairly short but also a sort of coward. he is 17 also. but i must begin the story because like mark always said if i tell a story about a egg i start talking about when his grandmother was an egg. okay i raced down the cobble stone walk way just out side the mesuem and almost sliped. the fat rich men who ran the museum came chargeing after me because there was not enugh time to call the guards. lucky for me the men were none to bright thusly the one riding his horse out back actualy got off his horse to persue me on foot rather than going after me on horse back. i ran as fast as i could through the rose bushes cutting me sevrel times but the one on my cheek hurt most. i herd the leather on my sandel rip and slide off. it would be harder to run with uneven feet. so at the risk of loosing a few seconds i pulled off the other one and kept running. it hurt to run on the hard and pointy rocks on the sidewalk but at the risk of stepping on horse poo i would rather hurt my feet. i dove past a cornner and into an ally there at the dead end i climed on a large box and pulled my self up over the wall. then holding on to a fire excape i swong into a window on the second floor. mark and jack were sitting on a beaten up chair smirking. we made a bet to see who could come home earlyer and i lost so i had to go shopping for food for a whole week. whitch dosen't sound that bad except that there was a carnival next week and geting through those mobs of people was basicaly impossible. fine i need a new pair of shoes anyway.

if you like the first chapter than i will wright more ^_^ it probibly sux cuz it the first story i wrote out side of school and excuse the bad spelling. ;D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment