Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Beginning

This story is about a girl named Jenna who is moving to a new school.

Chapter 1 - New Beginning

Chapter 1 - New Beginning
Will I make any friends? What will my house look like? These were two of hundreds of questions going through fourteen- year- old Jenna Carson's head. Her blonde hair beamed in the San- Diego sunlight, and her brown eyes sparkled as her family's car went down a little street. Jenna's family was moving from their home in Los Angeles to San Diego because her dad had to transfer for his job. Jenna did not know what to expect, she was so nervous.
Their car finally approached a two- story house that looked very cozy. Jenna got out of the car and went inside. She ran up the long staircase to pick a bedroom. She picked out one that has its own bathroom and her room faced the backyard.
"Jenna, Jenna, come help us unload the car," her mom, Diane said.
"Coming mom," said Jenna.
She ran down the steps to help. For the next two hours, she helped unpack and unload things from the car. By nighttime, she had her bed, her dressers, and tons of boxes filled with all kinds of things in her room. It was getting late, so she decided to take a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow would be interesting, tomorrow would be the first day of school.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on March 31, 2008, 10:30:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Great start. =) Can't wait to see how school goes for her.

SilverSparklex on March 30, 2008, 12:01:28 AM

SilverSparklex on
SilverSparklexGreat start, love to see more x

DeathNoteSurvivor on March 31, 2008, 9:55:58 AM

DeathNoteSurvivor on
DeathNoteSurvivori agree

eelchic on March 29, 2008, 11:36:49 PM

eelchic on
eelchicAwsome so far!!! :)