Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Split intwo pieces

this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.

Chapter 1 - Split intwo pieces

Chapter 1 - Split intwo pieces

'There is a line between good and evil.
The boundary line that creates life.
Alas, the line will always Tilt.
And by that Tilt,
the Twirling essence is ceaseless.
Therefore, Tilt is a sign of life ~ showing neither good nor evil,
for she cannot decide which side to lean into.
And Twirl, the never ending cycle of life,
which just shows what truth and lies can do to a soul......'
And yet... This is just the beginning.....

o ‹ ~ (:.: x – º 0 º – x :.:) ~ › o

x Axis of Tilt x

"Deep in the past, when the earth was anew, and the Ancients lived amongst the gods, there lived an outcast. Renegade they called her, for she alone had powers greater than the Gods, Elements, and Ancients combined. For she...Was Tiltwirl. Life itself had been imprisoned inside the form of a wingless dragon; life, evil, good, and the ever Twirling lies and secrets that came along with it... All smudged together, even thou' they'd never get along..."

x Story x

The forest air filled me with energy as I sped through the trees. Anger welled inside me, for once again, Water had decided to drown me in the depths of the caverns. I scowled, trees hopping out of my way as I floated past, each one that my paw touched set aflame and burned to ashes..Twirl's doing.. Wind came by every now and then, whispering the secrets of others to my ears. I smirked, Wind having told me that Earth was angry at the gods, for they had blown much of it up in the process of 'experimenting'. I halted in mid-air, Water's scent filling my scences. I plummeted from the sky to the forest floor, half hoping that it wouldn't find me.

'Whoosh! splash...! gargle! boom...!'

Water enveloped me within' it's depths, just as I stole the form of an aquatic animal. It gargled angrily at me, swishing me around. At that point, Twirl reigned over... Essences filled my mind. All was gone from view as I fell into darkness.....

Sunlight filtered through my eyes, the Ancient world gone from sight as I lay, sprawled out on the cave's stone floor. Water drenched my coat as I looked about, the Element had vanished, along with the dream. I heard voices. Those of others, talking... About me. One was trying to keep the other from helping it find me. The other, pursuing her to tell him a name.... Mine... Tilt

~ All is gone, all is lost. And yet... This is just the beginning..... ~

o ‹ ~ (:.: x – º 0 º – x :.:) ~ › o

– Essence of Twirl –

"Deep...Deep in the past, when Earth had been created within' the solar system and the universe, as were the Gods, the Ancients, and the Elements..All was complete.... Yet all was incomplete. All was peaceful - as they liked - but twas too idle. So, they created an all powerful being..Tiltwirl....Who once wrecked havoc upon the world. All was possible, yet... Impossible. Life, death, good, evil... And everything that came with it... Live... Conquered, died... And will conquer once again.... All will be undone in the path of..... Life....."

– Story –

Ice nipped at my tail as I glided o'er the dense forest. All had befriended me through my lies. Truth is nothing for all that it brings is unhappiness... Whereas lies.... Such another story.. Time seemed never to cease as Wind kept prickling by, telling the good-for-nothing Tilt about others and what they were up to. I snorted, sending sparks of fire down at the trees. Tilt disgusted me, as she always will. The sky darkened as Water came closer. I twirled donwards, Lightning nearly strinking my long tail in two. I alighted upon the ground, a thought forming in my mind. If Water was after Tilt, I wouldn't be drowned, only she would.... And I would prevail until she came to.....

I whirled and caught sight of water, wanting to tell her so... But instead, my gills were filled with Water, the other had shifted, inabling me to converse. I smacked Water with Ice, for bits of it still clung to my tail. I squealed in pain as Water pulled itself away from me so I couldn't breathe. My gills shut against my neck as my nose searched for Air, who had suddenly left to help Wind put out Fire... All blacked out, Water enveloping me once again. One last thought lingered in my mind until I diminished... It won't work....

I twitched, warmth from the sun warming my insides. My eyes popped open. Everything was different... Even me. Water still drenched my coat as I looked for the Elements. None came and I frowned... Voices floated throu' Air's nothingness, as I sought to listen. Two were conversing. About another... Me.. She wouldn't tell him a name.. Mine...... Twirl

~ All has changed, all is different. Life has split in two..., yet.. Tis only the beginning..... ~



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Honjetan on September 29, 2005, 8:51:08 AM

Honjetan on
HonjetanHm. I can see that I have much practicing to do. Only now, after reading about 6 of the stories on the Misc. Fantasy section do I realize that the potential on this website well exceeds that of mine and I have no other wish in writing that to have that same intelligence. I hope you piratemonkey the best of luck as well as mine (lol) in the journey of writing! Great story on another note. Even if it is 'unoriginal'O-O

piratemonkey on March 8, 2004, 1:47:30 PM

piratemonkey on
piratemonkeyOooh thank you for the tips..
I'm greatful for them.. I'll do my best in the future to make it better when I get around to finishing it.. I'm currently thinking of what to write next, actually.... o~O;