Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The beginning of Razu

this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.

Chapter 2 - The beginning of Razu

Chapter 2 - The beginning of Razu
Who am I is what you must find out.
You will eventually know, without a doubt.
Razu is of the air..
An element of which She always mentions.
The one who hast put me to death.
I shall find and return the favour.

"I fell into darkness, never again to soar through the Air or help Wind complete her tasks. It was all because of her. Forever I shall curse the name that hath put me to death. She will feel the wrath of Air......"

The duel I had witnessed earlier was still fresh in my mind. I winced as I lay upon the soft grass, with Tilt gone, Twirl was incontrollable. Wind left my side to go set whirlwinds in the desert. Earth tottled by every now and then in the soft moonlight, her disguises varying by her many changing moods. The tree frog, Earth, bounced up to me, her orange eyes glinting dangerously.


"'Alo, Rihl... How're you, eh?" Earth fidgeted, my airy voice echoing pointlessly in her mind. "Not so great... Twirl's posessed, and that doesn't help anything..." I frowned, the thought of Twirl running around loose was a bit unnerving. "I've noticed.. She's been using up a bunch of energy. Maybe I should pull away and put her out once and for all?" My purple orbs peered at her and she shook her head. "No. Tis too dangerous. If she got you, all of us will..." Rihl trailed off, gaze going downcast.

Heat suddenly burned my eyes. "Uck!" A sticky toe poked me between the eyes. "Razutis.. Don't go..." I opened my eyes. Earth's orange orbs peered at me, directly into mine. Wind suddenly coursed my fox-like body skywards. "It's time..." Her soft voice echoed through my ears. "She's sent for you.. It's your fate...."

The white ferret, Wind, peered at me, her silver orbs alight, as they always were. Wind's soothing voice echoed through my ears as she sped me along. "Twirl knows this is her last night here. She said, 'I want to cherish it with an old friend..Maybe we can settle things once and for all.'" A cold shiver ran down my spine. Many thoughts coursed through my mind as she continued. "'Azure.. I want you to get Razutis. Now.' ..." She paused and halted in midair, watching me. "Razu...." I didn't answer and looked behind me. A split dragon was watching us, emerald eye dully staring at the ground while the other, sky blue, glittered at me. The usual spark in the blue eye was vanishing..Twirl's eye.

"Thank you, Azure. I wish you to leave." The white ferret at my side frowned at the dragon, but said nothing. ~Razu... I'll see you... In the next life.....~ Azure's thoughts lingered in my mind as she vanished from sight.

Twirl stared at me, her glare boring into my eyes. "Air. We meet again." Her front claws began to form into some kind of a fighter's stance. "You left. Tilt's dead... I thank you for killing her..." Her talons began to glow, her long tail lashing dangerously. "And yet. There's always drawbacks. When one part of you dies, the rest dies afterwards... Sometimes slowly...Sometimes right after. Therefore. Killing me.." She paused, a smirk edging it's way upon her face. "But you.. You're different. If you're dead, everything dies along with you..." My eyes widened and I whirled, trying my best to soar away. A force field fromed around me, freezing me in the middle of the starry sky.
"Say goodbye, Air. I salute you for the death of all of us...." Two different colored beams flew from her claws and struck me....



"I fell into darkness, never again to soar through the Air, or help Wind complete her tasks. It was all because of her. I shall forever curse the name, Twirl, the one that hath put me to death. She will feel my wrath...
The wrath... Of Razu..
The Element of.... Air.."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment