Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Whisper of the Wind

this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.

Chapter 4 - Whisper of the Wind

Chapter 4 - Whisper of the Wind

~ Azurilae ~

Zeyper paras aya andse
Azurle neok ey danis
Roccs etas aya graand
Heras phonyst vour aya yad

Dirst ezul chast tors
Xer yuze tey aya skele
Wazurl gulpe upa aya aquaei
Aey whiraz wallos aya and

Swishiy bred aya razuis
Uras shomt odds sments
Rafds tubge longa aya clesh razuis
En de rucren drusm aya hari.

Chis ehy squs
Cyclos ehy twis
Thypho ehy trams
Heyt la... aveh de hita com...
Heyt la...

Sume.



------------------------------------------------------------------------



~Take heed forever of the whisper.. As was once quoted by the wise Oyrenslay..~

Smooth voice was uttered over the silence of the night. Nought was a sound as the young lupine traced o'er the path that had been taken not a few, but many many years before. Silvern orbs peered out from b'neath the brow of the ivory form as she raced under the moonlight.

~And thou shall find the key. The key to the door. Of the door to the past..~

The path had opened into a vast plain, surrounded by many a tree. Yet there was one tree that stood out from the rest. An old willow that was placed upon the middle of the meadow. Silent paws led her to the baren dirt around the tree. Old roots emerged from the ground, in the shape of an ancient writing.

Heyt la hals eis..

Dainty forepaw strode o'er the ancient writing in the roots. The writing of the Ancients. Smooth vocals emitted their voice, barely more than a silent whisper. "They all shall die.." Silvern orbs closed briefly as the silent zephyr whispered past, sweet scents from the aura enchanting all of her thoughts.

Hahri aya cycl o tilwil ails..

Faded clouds etched upon the midnight sky strode o'er the soft circle of the moon. Stars o' tiny dots brightened the dark ground as she read on. "When the cycle of life fails.." Whispering voice faltered as the words vanished from sight. Silvern gaze flickered to the sky, dark outline of the moon barely visible from b'hind the faint clouds.

~Silence. Thou shall now go..~

"To the memories.. Memories of the past shall always wreck thine's and all of thy's minds.. Forever until the wrath of life is gone.." Fae closed her orbs once again, light sigh emitting from smooth 'n silent vocals.

~And thou shall find the way.. When the others have been found..~

Uncolored lupine twitched, her ivory brows rising at the strange thought as the wind ceased.

~Silence is wavering..Forever take heed of the whisper...~



------------------------------------------------------------------------



~ Wind ~

Zephyrs strip the landscape
Wind cannot be repelled
Siroccos graze the grasslands
Whereas typhoons decour the sand

Dust devils create storms
Blizzards freeze to the bone
Hurricanes drink up the water
As tornadoes swallow the land

Breezes sweep the air
Auras emit strange scents
Drafts bring along the fresh air
When a current strums the earth.

Chinooks and squalls
Cyclones and twisters
Typhoons and tramontanes
They all... have a thing in common...
They all...

Consume.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment