Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Black Dooms Revenge

ok heres a dream with shadow and maria and me as 7 years old or other words a vision

Chapter 1 - Black Dooms Revenge

Chapter 1 - Black Dooms Revenge

  Crystal smiled and giggled along with her friends as she stuffed some potato into her mouth.

  It was dinner on the space colony ARK  and Crystal was eager to finish her dinner so she could play with Shadow and Maria.

  Professor Gerald pushed his plate away and got up "Everyone I have an important  announcement to make".

  Crystal looked nervously at Shadow and Maria who shot the same nervous glance back.

  Gerald smiled at them reasuring that everything was fine. "It appears that GUN has finally realized that were using our knowlege for good not evil. "Soo...... from now on you three can play safely without having to worry about any danger".

 Crystal and Maria squealed happily and hugged tightly. Shadow beamed.

 Maria rushed over and threw her arms around Gerald. "Grandfather, thats wonderful" she squeaked.

 Gerald smiled. "It is isn't it". "Now I can continue my reaserch without having to worry about anyone dying on here anymore".

 Maria's smile disapeared she shuddered remembering that terrible time when she was shot.

 Crystal smiled. "So all our worrys are gone thats simply great! "Can Maria and Shiu Shiu and I go play now?

 Crystal's father smiled. "I suppose so".

 Gerald's smiled disapeared he eyed the both worried. "Just please be careful GUN may be gone but you never knnow when those expeirements will break out of their pods again".

 Shadow sortoff smiled. "Oh don't worry I'm sure we will be fine.

 Crystal had a huge smile on her face she grabbed Shadow's arm and dragged him out of the room. "Ohdon'tworrywewillbefinethanksseeya! And with that all three of them were gone.

 Shadow ,Maria, and Crystal walked the halls of the ARK. Shadow yawned "what are we gonna do for fun I can't think of anything good." 

  Crystal shrugged then all of a sudden her eyes lit up. "I know what!." 

  Crystal spun around in the air blue ribbons chasing after her as she spun. Blue pearl like earings appeared on her ears, then her sneakers glowed and turned into frilly blue witch shoes. Her pink flowered dress turmed into a loung light blue gown with a snowflake belt. A white rimmed blue witch hat appeared on her head. Last popped out two bright white angel wings.

 Crystal giggled excitedly. She smiled teasingly at Shadow "what do you say to breaking the law of grafity huh Shiu Shiu"?

  Shadow's eyes shrunk down to tiny dots. "nuh nuh NO!" "Flying is to freaky"!

  Maria giggled "I think it's a great idea lets do it Crystal!"

  Crystal winked at Maria then shot a blue light of energy at the ground.

  In secconds all three of them were floating in the air Maria squealed with glee Shadow just held his hands over his eyes trembling with fright.

  Crystal laughed at Shadow. "Your such a scaredy cat Shiu Shiu".

  Both Maria and Crystal were having a good time  when suddenly a huge ray of purple light  shot at Maria's back. Maria screamed and flew forwards into the wall.

"MARIA!!" Shadow and Crystal screamed.

 Crystal heard cackling behind her and spun around only to shrink back in horror at the sight of Black doom's hateful face.

 "Black doom!!" Hissed Shadow.

 Black Doom laughed. "Perhaps those pathetic humans are off your back but you still have me to deal with!"

 Shadow glared at Black doom with hatred. "You WILL pay for this Black doom!

 Black doom only laughed. " Oh is that a threat Shadow?"

 Crystal seething powered up a huge ice blast shooting at Black dooms eyes.  Black doom shot his arm up and caught the blow like a baseball then he crushed it.

 Crystal's mouth dropped opened a mile.  "H h h how did you..." she sputtered.

 Black doom grinned evily. " perhaps you will find me much stronger much MUCH stronger".

 Shadow's eyes blazed. "I don't care how much stronger you are I'm still gonna beat you!!!" He screamed.

 Shadow latched around Black dooms head and punched him in the face.

 Black doom didn't stagger or moan or anything it didn't even effect him!

 Black doom laughed. "You think this is strong?" "Just wait and see what I have planned for you".  All of a sudden Black doom started to change his pirate ship shaped head grew long sharp rasers sticking out of his cheeks. His long black robe turned to tentacles with sprouted out of every which way out of where his legs used to be. His eyes turned silver and his whiole body was on fire. To top that off he was twice his original size.

Shadow Crystal, and Maria shrunk back in hororr.

 Shadow gained enough courage and latched around Black doom's head again pounding his face in.

 Black doom just threw Shadow off him and into the wall.

 Shadow was persistent and continuesly got up and fought only to be thrown back down again.

After an hour and a half he and Crystal were still fighting Black doom. Shadow was panting loudly and his speed was slowing down he continuesly tried his homming attack and spinball but nothing worked.

Crystal started to charge a magic ice ball attack at Black doom but it shrunk  to nothing and colapsed exhauseted.

 Shadow latched around Black doom's neck again and punched his face in as hard as he could.

 Black doom pluck him off his head as if he was no heavier than a feather. He hurled Shadow as hard as he could and Shadow went sliding across the floor. Only this time he didn't get up but just lay there.

Black doom cackled with glee. " Just who is the ultimate lifeform now Shadow?"

 Shadow sat up weakly. He couldn't do it he couldn't beat him no matter how hard he tried. Black doom continued laughing and Shadow just sat there. The feeling of defeat and pain of losing Crystal and Maria again because he couldn't  protect them was to unbearibble and overwhelming for him to handle he burst into tears. He sat there crying hard into his hands he whole body shook  violently with choked sobs.

When Shadow did that Crystal got down and hugged him she could feel his body tossing with sobs as she hugged him.

 Black doom grinned evily. "Awww poor Shadow finally defeated". Black Doom started charging at them.

 Shadow's eyes grew wide through his tears. "We have to get out of here!" He scooped Crystal up with one hand and grabbed Marias hand with the other.

All three of them ran through the whole maze of the ARK.

 Crystal Shadow and Maria were running so fast they didn't seem to notice the dead end if front of them

 Shadow's feet screeched tpo a hault and the three of them started turning around but gave a terrified scream when they saw Black doom was closing in on them. They were cornered!

Black doom eyed Shadow with pure hatred "this is the end to ALL of you"!

Shadow Crystal and Maria trembled in fright backing in closer to the corner hugging eachother terrified.

Black doom held up his hand the room filled with a blinding light and a blood curdling scream split the air.

 

 

 

Well thats all I remember form my dream pretty freaky huh...... >  _ <

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiebell on November 4, 2008, 10:16:20 PM

pixiebell on
pixiebellwow ...................................thats good

BlackPhoenixHighlord on January 20, 2007, 3:27:06 AM

BlackPhoenixHighlord on
Comment Deleted

pixiepumpkin on January 20, 2007, 5:10:07 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinhe waas in that form? than theres no way you couldve beaten him in that form hes to strong u were probaly fighting devil doom

pixiepumpkin on January 20, 2007, 12:08:06 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinumm well ill try to dream the rest tonight or wait a vision spell!!