Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Alien Invasion

ok heres a dream with shadow and maria and me as 7 years old or other words a vision

Chapter 2 - The Alien Invasion

Chapter 2 - The Alien Invasion

An ear peircing screech split the air and when the light faded Shadow saw Crystal and Maria lying down unconcious on the ground.

 "CRISSY MARIA"!!!!!!  He screamed.

  Black Doom cackled again. "Just who do you have to protect you now Shadow? "Now is when I settle my score with you...... "but first I think I'll get rid of your pathetic family first"!

  Black doom thrusted attacks at Shadow. His ennergy balls of fire pushed Shadow into the wall as he held his arms out protecting the girls.

  "I'm NOT gonna let you hurt my family no matter what you do to me"!!!!!!!! He screamed.

  Black doom smiled evily "you have no choice sooner or later you won't be able to hold off much longer on the attacks".

  Shadow grimaced he was already getting weaker by the moment.

  Black doom laughed evily. "GIVE UP SHADOW"!! "You can't save them your just a punny weak little hedgehog".

  At that moment Shadow that never felt for hatred in his whole entire life. He started to change. His eyes turned a yellowish red with no pupils. His furry quils turned deadly sharp and he had long sharp fangs. Last his tears which had now turned a burning acidy green were falling on the ground and turning into orangish yellow flames.

He spoke in a dark booming voice "You will NEVER harm my family again BLACK DOOM"!!! " Youv'e taken far to many family members away from me and I'm gonna make you pay"!!!!

For a breif moment it looked liked Black doom seemed afraid of Shadow but changed his mind. " YOU don't scare me I'm far more powerful than you and so are my minions"!!

 Shadow felt so upset and defeated he had absolutely no energy left to even run. A few more of his tears fell on Maria's face just as she was waking up.

 Maria flickered her eyelids open and weakly got up. The tear felt really hot on her face and she wiped it off.

 Crystal was waking up too and looked over at Maria. Maria leaned over and whispered into Crystal's ear. "Flammable tears I didn't think that could happen".

  Crystal tried to  get up her knees felt like noodles and she collapsed into Maria's arms.

  Shadow gave a short glance at them and continued staring menacinly at Black doom.

  Black doom gave a little yawn. "Destroying the ARK is going to be to easy". He snapped his fingers and at least 50 black aliens fell all the size of him.

Shadow, Crystal and Maria's faces grew deadly pale.

The black aliens gave a long roar and stomped every which way through the ARK. The next thing all three of the friends knew they heard farmilliar screams echoing throughout the hallways.

"GRANDFATHER"! Screamed Maria.

"DADDY"! Screamed Crystal.

From inside Crystal's room they heard a high pitch squeal.

"SHEERAH"! "NO" Crystal sobbed

Shadow took one glance at Black doom and another at the girls. He quickly scooped up Crystal in his arms and ran through the ARK. All three of them had to clamp their hands over their ears to keep out the earsplitting sounds of shreiks from all the reasearchers through out the ARK.

Shadow reached the dinning room and threw open the door. He saw a black alien dragging away Gerald who lay his head limply in the aliens arms.

"PUT HIM DOWN"! Screamed Shadow. "YOU PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW"!!!!!!

 The black alien gave a terrified yelp and scammpered out of the room.

 Shadow ran over to Gerald. "PROFESSOR"!

Gerald weakly opened his eyes. " y....y...you three you must get out before it's t...to late....

Shadow stubbornly shook his head "NO!" "we have to protect our home" "professor"? "PROFESSOR?!

Professor Gerald lay there motionless not even the smallest breathe comming from his mouth.

The three friends continued running through the ARK tears flying from their eyes as they ran.

Shadow clutched Maria's hand so tightly it turned white.

He continued runnining north and his feet screeched to a hault when he saw an alien towering over him he tried running the other way but another alien was comming at him from that way to.

Shadow took a great leap in the air causing the aliens to hit heads with numbing force. The two aliens eyeballs rolled in their sockets and they collapsed unconcious.

Shadow landed on the ground the wrong way and a shooting pain shot up both his legs but yet he didn't stop even though his feet were throbbing badly.

He continued running as fast as he could through the hallways but was stopped as another alien grinned evily down at him.

"What are we gonna do"? Sobbed Crystal. "The aliens are invading the ARK.

Shadow bit his lip. "I don't know but I have a feeling we are NOT gonna win this time".

 

 

 

Bwahaaaaaa i leave you hanging on a cliffie again how do u like it so far? comment plez!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pixiepumpkin on January 20, 2007, 5:08:47 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinthankkk youuuu its gonna get better orrrr should i say worse