Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Maria kidnapped!!

ok heres a dream with shadow and maria and me as 7 years old or other words a vision

Chapter 3 - Maria kidnapped!!

Chapter 3 - Maria kidnapped!!

 Shadow ran as fast as he could panting loudly. He was so tired he didn't think he'd make it to the next floor.

 "I .....I...I m must protect them no matter what the cost is" he mumbled. "I made a promise that I intend to keep"!!

 Crystal's eyes flooded with tears. "Shadow.... STOP! "Your pushing yourself to hard"!

 "I..I don't care Shadow Breathed.

Crystal clutched on to him tightly. She heard the heavy stomping of the aliens of the aliens close by.

 Maria who hadn't said a word since when they found Gerald finally blurted out. "I have to get back to grandfather"!

 She wriggled herself out of Shadows heavy grasp and took off down the hallways.

 "MARIA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW"! Shadow screamed.

 He ran through the hallways after her.

 As he ran he heard a terrified shreik and then a booming voice.

"Well well what do we have here"? Hissed Black Doom. "Seperated from the others are we"?

 "MARIA MARIA"! " gah you stupid girl"!!!!!!!!!! Shadow growled.

 "Leave me alone Doom"! "I just want to get to my grandfather" Maria said as bravely as she could manage.

 "Awwww but I'm afrain your pappy is long gone now girly". He cooed evily.

 Shadow and Crystal could here Black doom and Maria all through the ARK.

 Shadow continued panting loudly as he tried to run as fast as he could.

 "Shadow" Crystal began " Wait your... but her words trailed off as Shadow slipped on the tiles and fell roughly to the ground. He tried to get up but was far to weak to even move.

 " I.....I can't do it Crissy....... "I told you not to push yourself to hard back there"! Crystal interupted.

 "Oh shutup!" Shadow snapped.

 Crystal's eyes filled with tears.

"S..sorry" Shadow mumbled. "Do you have anything we can use to fly on or something"?

 "No I" Crystal began. Her eyes lit up "Wait yes I do"!

 Crystal jumped up in the air and with a snap of her fingers she fell onto a dark blue handled broomstick with light blue bristles.

 Shadow climbed on. He glared at her angrily. "Why didn't you think of this before?" he growled.

 Crystal gave a nervous smile. " S sorry it sortof slipped my mind I guess". She stopped and peered down to the ground. "Hold on tight Shiu Shiu knowing you you WILL get airsick"!

 Crystal hovered above the hallways searching everywhich way as she flew.

Thats when both her and Shadow noticed something. They didn't hear Black doom or Maria anymore, and what was even stranger was all the aliens were gone.

Shadow and Crystal opened their eyes wide in hororr as they both thought of the same thing at the same time.

Tears rapppidly streamed down their cheeks like raindrops on a window pane as the horrible thought came to mind of what couldv'e happened to Maria

Crystal flew even faster throughout the ARK franticlly seacrching every corner of the rooms, but it was no use there wasn't a trace of the black aliens anywhere.

Black doom and his army was gone.... but so was Maria.

 

 

 

>>>>>>><<<<<<< Bwaaahaaa i leave u hanging on a cliffie it gets better or worse however you want to put it > _ <

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chaos_kitten8 on January 21, 2007, 12:53:52 AM

chaos_kitten8 on
Comment Deleted

pixiepumpkin on January 21, 2007, 12:57:45 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkini no she gone!!!!