Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The boy

I see naruto and fall in love with him and try to become a ninja to see him more

characters-Me,naruto,kakashi,sasuke,sakura,boo,Vikki,garra,ino,karen[my sister],and shikamaru

Chapter 1 - The boy

Chapter 1 - The boy
Today started out as a normal day in the village.Chorse,school,blah blah blah.ok i went into the village to get some bread and then WOOSH!somebody runs passed me like something was going to kill.i started to run to see what was going on.I saw a yellow haired kid with marks on his cheeks,blue eyes and wearing orange cloths with a head band.i walked over to him to see why he was running so fast.Me"hi im kelly why were u running so quick?" him"hi im naruto Uzumaki and i was just running for training"Me"training for what?"Naruto"becoming the hokaga"me"Awesome". I thought he looked really cute and he was ninja that rocked! I think i fell in love with him .Naruto"hey im going to get some noodles what to come"Me"sure!^^". He bought me a bowl and he started eating like crazing.I thought it was haliriuos how he ate so i started to eat like him.Naruto"umm... i got to go.more training"Me"ok see u later^^".He ran off and i went home.When i got home i pulled out my sketch book and started sketching him.I sat there for three hours drawing pictures of Naruto.I thought of different cloths how he'd look in them then drew it.My mom came in and told me it was diner time.Me"ok mom ill be right there in a minute"puts book down on my bed.My mom went into my room to pick up a little.She picks up my sketch book and sees the pictures of naruto and the little heart on the corner of the page.
She sits down next to me after diner to ask me who the boy was.I just said somebody i made up.Then i asked her if i could become a ninja.Mom"ok when do u want to start.I told her as soon as possible^^!.Ok now im going to try to become a ninja ok just mite be crazy ,but who cares.THE NEXT DAY.... i wake up and said"Oh-Yah!! im going to become a ninja" gets dressed and runs to the academy.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonghostchoa on July 21, 2008, 1:48:52 PM

demonghostchoa on
demonghostchoai could totaly be a ninja with my cat like reflexes, just need to work on my aim a little bit.

sasukeXsakuraforever on April 11, 2007, 10:31:21 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHehe! I wanna be a ninja! ....wait, I can't, cause knowing me, I would mistake a bush as the bad guy....never mind!^^ Great starting!

pizza24 on April 11, 2007, 10:33:37 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24thank yas^^

RockLee9915 on April 9, 2007, 5:06:01 AM

RockLee9915 on
RockLee9915cool

vesblondie on April 9, 2007, 1:02:25 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieOh!!! That's awesome!!! ^^
Ummmm...can I be in it please???
This rocks!!! *eats noodles with him, too* :D
♥♥♥faves♥♥♥