Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Studies, hallways, and a Ordinary Life

This is a Hokuto in wonderland story! Some of my friends' characters play other roles. I do NOT own Alice in Wonderland. This is just my own made up fanfic. Enjoy please! ^-^;;

Chapter 1 - Studies, hallways, and a Ordinary Life

Chapter 1 - Studies, hallways, and a Ordinary Life


Chapter 1: Studies, hallways, and a song



She sat still, motionless. Her eyelids were heavy and her deep blue eyes were slowly being closed by the ever lifting and shutting eyelids. She began to hear blurs and her imagination began to take their toll. Dreams, spilling in like a waterfall and dragging her in more and more…

“Hokuto! Pay attention in class!” Her mother, with her white curly hair pinned up in a bun at the back of her head and small glasses on her nose, helping her grass green eyes read, spoke. “For goodness sakes, Hokuto, you're being tutored. Please make a effort to listen.”

Now fully awake, Hokuto brushed her long, reaching the floor, purple and white tipped hair back and opened her once glazed eyes, “I'm sorry, Mother. It's just; we haven't had a break in hours. Perhaps a small snack break is in need?”

Her mother, Ryliee, looked at her with a smile and then removed her glasses, “Fine. A 30-minute break is now in session. Go on, Hokuto, and get some snacks. But be back in 30, Dear.” She rose up from her seat, her dark-green gothic Lolita dress traveling after her, the frills bouncing as she stepped.

Hokuto also arose. She lifted her arms high and stretched them, her dark-blue Lolita dress lifting with her. She let out a sigh and walked out, being light on her feet as if balancing books on her head, of the study room. She continued to stride on, the velvet dark-red carpet was soft beneath her black heels. Pictures of her ancestors, aristocrats, were on the maroon walls in golden frames. Their eyes seeming to like they moved as she looked back at them. She walked through the long hallway that lead to an area where the stairs were directly to the left and lead up to the second floor. Forward was the kitchen.

The kitchens' floor was white and black. Table tops and chairs were black as well, where as their stands and foundations were white. She opened the ashen fridge and took out a ripe, fresh green apple. She took a small bite and small delicate chews.

Walking over to a window that looked out into the backyard, she hummed a small eerie melody to herself. The backyard was a small garden with many flowers and a small pond, with a variety of Koi fish, to add to the scenery. A arch of green twirled and spinning into a delicate design, led to a park; a large pasture with many trees and space to play.

Soon, she finishing her apple she dug her hand into a glass cookie jar and pulled out a sugar cookie with frosting on it in the shape of a white rabbit. She went back to the refrigerator and grabbed a small glass bottle of milk and drank some after her first bite of the cookie.

After finishing two or more cookies, she looked up at a black and white clock with a black wolf on one side and a white one on the opposite side, and noticed the time. Moving on, she walked out of the kitchen and through the maze-like hallway. She went into the study room where her mother waited patiently, sipping tea.

Hokuto held her dark blue dress and hair to sit. She settled into the satin chair and let her hair go.

This was her ordinary and daily routine.

After a few more long hours of studying the different courses of Algebra, History, and Physics, it was dark and Ryliee picked up the books and papers up, and walked out of the room, letting Hokuto follow behind her.

Hokuto trailed after her and stopped at the bottom step of the staircase. She watched as Ryliee went on ahead, watching as her green dress and herself were completely engulfed in shadow.

Hokuto began to make her way up as she chanted a small song on the way, performing the movements as she sang them, “

Hop on the left, one foot up high,

Twirl to the next step, jump again to the sky.

Sprint!

Skip another

Keep on skipping one until you reach your mother!

She hugged her mother at the top of the stairway and then turned to the right as Ryliee made her way to the left. Hokuto walked in her light blue room, covered with dolls, bears, and toys. She undressed herself, lightly placing it, folded neatly, on a basket next to the foot of her bed, and put on a warm and comfortable sleeping gown. She lifted her favorite stuffed animals up from the floor: A white bunny rabbit, a silver dog, a green duck, and a red with black tips cat, and made her way into her queen sized bed. She clapped her hands together, signaling the lights to turn off.

She dreamt deep and long.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

seudom_sakii on November 25, 2005, 2:04:11 AM

seudom_sakii on
seudom_sakiivery very good hokuto
i cant wait to read the next chapter
you have such a unique style of writing
it makes the mind wander into a whole different dimension
i really enjoy it ^-^