Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Gifts

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 8 - Gifts

Chapter 8 - Gifts
thanx for all those who read and review my story and special thanx for those who gave me ideas special thanx too: 1mangalover cause I am going to use her ideas--Oh in case I dont update before the now without further adu let the story begin
ITALIC and UNDERLINE it the gift card and ITALIC is someone thinking

disclaimer: I dont own naruto or any of the characters

"Hinata-sama"
"Hinata-sama"
"Huh... Hai" she looked up to see Neji-kun
"Hinata-sama are you alright?" Neji-kun said in his mono-tone voice
"Hai, I'm just thinking" she gave Neji-kun a half smile
"Okay but just dont over do it got it?"
"Hai, nii-san I promise"
Neji-kun than left and rejoin the party. Hinata-sama was once again alone and starting to think again but before she could get anything in her mind she heard Ino-chan yell
"TIME FOR GIFTS" Ino-chan said happily and grabbed Hinata
---
Was the only thing she heard before being grabbed by Ino and push onto the sofa and being shoved a gift. Hinata-sama looked at the gift and read the card it read:
From: Neji-nii san
To: Hinata-sama
Hinata-sama unwrapped the gift to reveal a scarf that were her favorites colors lavender and silver.
"Thank you, Neji-nii san" Hinata-sama said happily while Ino-chan throw the wrappings on the floor and shoved her another gift
Neji nodded
From: Hanabi-chan
To: Nee-chan
She unwrapped the gift to see she got a diary. Usually Hanabi-chan gave her a diary or a book.
"Thank you, Hanabi-chan" Hinata-sama said while did the same thing again.
Hanabi hugged her nee-chan saying 'your welcome'
From: Naruto-kun
To: Hinata-chan
She unwrapped it to see a gloden locket bracelet.
"Thank you, Naruto-kun" Hinata-sama said happily while Ino, Sakura, Ten Ten, and Temari refrain form laughing because they all know that Hinata-sama still had a crush on Naruto-kun even though it wasnt as major like when they were youngger.
"No problem" Naruto-kun gave her a big grin
From: Ino-chan, Sakura-chan, and Tsunade-sama
To: Hinata-chan
Hinata-sama was more than a bit confuse when see saw those three names and wondered 'Is this present going to be good or bad?' She carefully unwarpped the gift as she looked at Ino-chan to her smiling a mischief smile and gulped as the last piece of the wrapped came off to see a big fleece blanket with fox foot prints on it. She looked at both of them and saw that they were doing everything they can from laughing their heads off.
"Thank you, Ino and Sakura and Sakura when you see Tsunade-sama tell her thanks" She wasnt going to say thank you at all but when her family there she had to.
"No problem Hinata-chan we just know you would like it"
"Yeah we just had that feeling and Tsunade-sama thought so too!"
                                                                        From: Sakura-chan
To: Hinata-chan
Now she was more confuse 'I hope its not anything too embarrasing.... again' After the last of the rapping came off and the tape was off all of the sides she open the box to find a outfit. A light-blue tank top and a skirt with some pants that were rolled to the kness came with it.

"Thanks Sakura... again"

"Sure"
From: Ino-chan
To: Hinata-chan
'Well if I can make it through Sakura gift then I can make it through Ino's and besides Sakura's second gift wasnt that bad!' Hinata-sama mentally perpared her mind for what might come as she unwrapped it and saw it was a stuff doll. And when you push it, it said Happy Birthday to you, are you 1? 2? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9? 10? 11? 12? 13? 14? 15? 16? 17? 18? 19? 20?
"Awwwww, its so cuuuuuuuuuuute thank you so much again Ino-chan"
"You are so welcome!" Ino said happily while most of the boys rolling there eyes and mumbling 'its a chick thing!'
From: Shizune-san
To: Hinata-chan
Hinata-sama took a breath she know that she could trust Shizune-san for not being apart of the gift that Ino, Sakura and Tsunade-sama gave her. When she unwrapped it she saw that it was a medicine kit since Shizune-san was teaching her some Medicine Jutsus she needed them. She looked around and didnt see Shizune-san. 'She must be with Tsunade-sama.'
"Who's it from?" Neji-kun said in his impassive tone
"Shizune-san, but she isnt here so I'll have to thank her later on"
From: Kiba-kun
To: Hinata-chan
She unwrapped it to reveal a hair pins. She guessed that Kiba-kun had trouble thinking what to get her and decided to just give her hair pins.
"Thank you, Kiba-kun"
"Your welcome"
From: Shino-kun, and Kurenai
To: Hinata-chan
She unwrapped it to see their got her, her favorite lotion.
"Thank you, Shino-kun
Shino being himself just nodded an 'your welcome'
From: Konohamaru Team
To: Hinata-san
Hinata was abit troubled but unwrapped it anyway to see she got fragance, but she rarely puts on perfume.
"Thanks to the Konohamaru Team"
"Your welcome" they all said in unison (a/n: you might a little confuse this is how they got there Naruto-kun invited them because Naruto-kun thought Konohamaru as a little brother and Konohamaru didnt wont to the youngest person there so he invited his team and sensi)
From: Kakashi, Gai, and Ebisu
To: Hinata
She unwrapped the gift to see they gave her a three-day spa treatment.
"Thanks Kakashi-san, Gai-san, and Ebisu-san"
"Your welcome" Kakashi and Ebisu said in unision, but Gai-san did his good-guy pose and flashed his teeth which almost blind everyone in the room except Lee-kun.
"WELL THATS ALL THE GIFTS!" Ino said cheerfully as she put the wrapping paper in the gargebage.
"Not yet our gift is the birthday cake and the cupcakes" the maid said as they got the cake and light the candles.
"Okay now blow out the candles so we can have some cake" Ten Ten said while rubbing her stomarch.
Hinata-sama blowed out the candles as they sing 'Happy Birthday'. 'There are only two people that havent gaven me a gift Sasuke-kun and Otous-san. Oh well.' After she had her cake she was going back to her seat when her father called her.
"Hai, otous-san" Hinata-sama bowed to her father and the other hyuugas around them.
"Hai, it is time for your present" Haishi-sama took something out of his pocket and handed to his daughter.
"Thank you" she said as she open the box.
Hinata was stunned what she saw it was a necklace her mother always weared before she died. She was filled with anger and sadness because after her mother died her father became serious and impassive as he is now and sadness cause after her moms death she was contained into this box and shutter at every word she made. She intensively grabbed her arm as she remember the first pratice she had with her dad after her moms death he gave a fatal bow to her arm. 'Did he give me this as another way to say that I am weak and how Hanabi will always surpass me in everything?'. Hinata-sama looked up at her father with anger and hatred evident in her eyes when she was about to say she heard a noise which reminded her where she was at. So she bowed and walked away with the box in her hands.
'So after all these years she still havent forgotten what I did to her' Haishi thought as he watch his elder daughter walk away.
"Ano, nee-chan are you alright?" Hanabi-chan said catching up to her sister
Hinata stopped walking and angle her face so that her bangs were out of the way and glared at her sister. Hanabi-chan took a step back and Hinata-sama started walking again and tighten the grip on her arm. Neji-kun saw the incident and told Hanabi-chan to just let her be. Hinata-sama sat in the same place and leaned aganist the wall listing to the music and still cluthing the box.
---
wow that chapter is over and I feel sad for Hinata will she get better next chapter? you'll just have to stay tune and read...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sango808 on February 23, 2007, 6:15:43 PM

Sango808 on
Sango808I throught the Plushy was cute too!^_^