Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Trying to relax

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 9 - Trying to relax

Chapter 9 - Trying to relax
yea i decided to redo this story cause i didnt like how the other chapter nine came out hope ya'll have a happy new year now without further adu let the story begin also I need for ya'll to VOTE! at the end of the chapter you'll see.
"hello" people talking
'hello' someones thoughts
disclaimer: I dont own Naruto or any of the characters or any of the songs
Hinata was stunned what she saw it was a necklace her mother always weared before she died. She was filled with anger and sadness because after her mother died her father became serious and impassive as he is now and sadness cause after her moms death she was contained into this box and shutter at every word she made. She intensively grabbed her arm as she remember the first pratice she had with her dad after her moms death he gave a fatal bow to her arm. 'Did he give me this as another way to say that I am weak and how Hanabi will always surpass me in everything?'. Hinata-sama looked up at her father with anger and hatred evident in her eyes when she was about to say she heard a noise which reminded her where she was at. So she bowed and walked away with the box in her hands.
'So after all these years she still havent forgotten what I did to her' Haishi thought as he watch his elder daughter walk away.
"Ano, nee-chan are you alright?" Hanabi-chan said catching up to her sister
Hinata stopped walking and angle her face so that her bangs were out of the way and glared at her sister. Hanabi-chan took a step back and Hinata-sama started walking again and tighten the grip on her arm. Neji-kun saw the incident and told Hanabi-chan to just let her be. Hinata-sama sat in the same place and leaned aganist the wall listing to the music and still cluthing the box.

---

Haishi-sama kept an eye on his daugther baecause he has never saw his daugther act like that before. He could clearly see the hate and pain in her eyes and it hurted him beacuse he know that he was the one that did it to her.

"But Neji how will I know if she's alright?"

"Hanabi-chan I have never seen Hinata-sama act like this before but I know that it cant be good..." he was inturrpeted

"Thats more than enough to make sure if she needs any help or something"

"Yeah, Hanabi-chan I agree with Neji-kun on this she needs to solve this on her own." TenTen-chan stated

"How do you anything about my nee-chan?" Hanabi-chan hissed

Hanabi-chan left a very stunned TenTen-chan and Neji-kun but Neji-kun knew that she was going to say something like. But he didnt think she would say it like that. He watch as Hanabi-chan made her way to Hinata-sama and sat down and was slighty scared he didnt know what Hinata-sama would do or say.

"Ano, nee-chan"

"What?" Hinata-sama looked at her sister

"Are you alright?"

"What gave you that idea?"

"Its just that I never seen you act like this. I'm..."

"Worryed?... No need to be."

"Yes there is! Why are you acting like this?" Hanabi said in a sad tone

"I dont wont to be here"

"What do you mean?"

"I like the part and everything but I just wont to go somewhere to relax"

"What can I do?"

"If you can make a distraction enough for me to leave."

"Do you really wont it?"

"Hai!"

"Alright I'll come up with a distraction"

"Thank you!"

Hinata-sama hugged Hanabi-chan. Hanabi-chan got up and started thinking 'What can I do?.... I cant think with this music--wait thats it I could sing and dance' Hanabi-chan started singging to song saying the incorrect words and dancing getting the attention of everyone in the room especially otous-san. Hinata-sama looked at her sister then around the room and saw that all eyes were on her and decided that it was time for her to go. She got up and made her way to the door and took one last look around and exited. She thought that no-one saw her but truth is two people saw her Kakashi-san and Sasuke-kun. They notice the movements coming from the other side of the room and saw her leaving. Sasuke had a sad look before he quickly put up his mask but Kakashi saw it.

"You like her dont you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw that look Sasuke"

"I dont know what your talking about" he hissed at his former sensi

"Hey, I'm just saying tell her before someone else does and you'll be questioning yourself what if for the rest of your life"

"What would you know anything about this?"

"Like I said I'm just saying" Kakashi-san than directed his attention back to Hanabi-chan who had stop sings but was bowing and saying thank you.
---
I like this chapter better than the other one anyway like I said I need for ya'll to vote and if ya'll dont the story wont update now here are your choices:
1) Hanabi-chan leaves and finds her sister sitting on her knees and they start a snowball fight when Sasuke-kun comes out
2) Sasuke-kun finds Hinata-sama sitting on a tree branch and they start talking and she falls a sleeps on his shoulder and have Neji-kun come and find this scene
3) Tell me your idea and if I like it I'll do that one







Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sango808 on February 23, 2007, 6:21:04 PM

Sango808 on
Sango808I like the first Idea!^_^ Well Great job!^_^

crazicat06 on February 18, 2007, 9:04:55 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06*blinks* Ideas 1 and 2 are good. But I have one. Okay. Hinata-chan is outside walking... somewhere. Sasuke-kun sneaks away from the party and comes and finds her..... Yeah... umm.... I think you might be able to figure out what happens after that. If you dont like this idea, then I vote for idea 2.