Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - How, did you find me?

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 10 - How, did you find me?

Chapter 10 - How, did you find me?
im sssssooooo sorry it took me sssssssssssooooooooooo long to update i had a friends b-day and i had a detention so im going to make this chapter a little and im expecting not so harsh reviews also choice 2 won with 10 reviews for it but if you like choice 1 i'll make a one-shot for it but i need 5 reviews for that now without further adu let the story begin


disclamier: i dont own naruto or any of the characters


Hinata-sama hugged Hanabi-chan. Hanabi-chan got up and started thinking 'What can I do?... I cant think with this music--wait thats it I could sing and dance' Hanabi-chan started singging to song saying the incorrect words and dancing getting the attention of everyone in the room especially otous-san. Hinata-sama looked at her sister then around the room and saw that all eyes were on her and decided that it was time for her to go. She got up and made her way to the door and took one last look around and exited. She thought that no-one saw her but truth is two people saw her Kakashi-san and Sasuke-kun. They notice the movements coming from the other side of the room and saw her leaving. Sasuke had a sad look before he quickly put up his mask but Kakashi saw it.
"You like her dont you?"
"What do you mean?"
"I saw that look Sasuke"
"I dont know what your talking about" he hissed at his former sensi
"Hey, I'm just saying tell her before someone else does and you'll be questioning yourself what if for the rest of your life"
"What would you know anything about this?"
"Like I said I'm just saying" Kakashi-san than directed his attention back to Hanabi-chan who had stop sings but was bowing and saying thank you.
---

Everyone in the room still havent notice that Hinata-sama isnt at her party except those two, but by now Sasuke-kun had left and Kakasi-san chucked knowing exactly where Sasuke-kun was doing... looking for Hinata-sama.

"Hey, where's my Sasuke-kun?" Sakura-chan pouted when she looked around and didnt see Sasuke-kun

"He probally left because of a certain no chested, big foreheaded, annoyence!" Ino-chan stood behing Sakura and told her

"What was that you pig?" Sakura-chan glared at Ino-chan

"Let me make it clear for you, Sasuke would never like any girl mainly you without curves on her body! Now Naruto-baka that's a different story." Ino-chan placed her hand on her hip

"Ha, we both know that's a lie. Right, TenTen!"

"Hey, dont put me into this." TenTen put her hands up meaning really dont put me into this

"That's okay cause I know Hinata-chan will agree with me" She smile then she looked at where Hinata-sama should be at but she wasnt there...

"Hey, where's Hinata-chan?" Sakura-chan mummbled but loud enough for Ino-chan to hear and turned around

"Yeah , where is Hinata-chan?" Ino-chan rubbed her head

"Ay, TenTen!"

"What it better not be about your argument?"

"No, have you seen HInata-chan?"

"Come to think of it no. How about you Neji-kun"

"Nope - what about you Hanabi-sama?"

Hanabi-chan got really quiet as everyone in the room stared at her and waited for her to reply. After what seemed to be hours to Hanabi-chan she still hasnt said anything.

"Hanabi-sama is there something that your not telling us?" Neji-kun turned his stared at Hanabi-chan to a glare trying to intimidate her.

"Hai, Hanabi is there something" Haishi-sama also glared at Hanabi

'Great. Just what I need the two of them glaring at me nee-chan i'll get you back' Hanabi-chan thought, but thinking wasnt going to block all the glares she was getting form people around the room. 'Now everyone is lo- glaring at me... wait where did the Uchiha go?.... Did he got to find nee-chan' Hanabi-chan let a smile play on her lips at that thought, but as she looked around the room the smile quickly disappeared.

"Now daugther will you tell us?" Haishi-sama said in his most intimidating and cold glare he could give to his daugther

"Well....." Hanabi-chan stated (a/n: dont worry Hanabi-chan wont get punished -- well at least not that hard anyway! but you'll see what she does to Neji-kun)

O o O with Sasuke

'Come on where could she be? I'd been searching for hours now and still no trace of her' Sasuke-kun thought miserably. Then he suddenly stopped and decided to see if he could trace or feel her chakra. He closed his eyes and started to sense the areas around him and within minutes he found a fimilar aura which he know without a doubt was Hinata-sama. 'It's about time that I find her....' Sasuke smirked as he started jumping through the trees, but it was getting hard with all the snow coming down blurring his vision and the snow already on the tree he tried not to slip.
"There you are!" Sasuke notice that she was rather calm and looked like she was about to sleep.... well before he came

Sasuke smirked as he watch the figure of hinata gasped and turn around to see the one and only Uchiha -- Sasuke.

"H-How did you find m-me?!? I thought you would have left."

"I did to find you" he replyed bluntly

"Why?"

"Because the birthday girl shouldnt be left alone" he looked to see Hinata-sama blush.

'I really love it when she blush -- wait love?'

O o O with Hinata

Hinata-sama wasnt sure how long her sister could hold out so once she got out she ran like hell and to her suprise she found a place on a bark on a tree and sat on it after removing the snow and putting up a jutsu she learned to keep snow from coming onto the user. 'It has been at least a half-an-hour since I left and still no one has notice' Hinata-sama thought happily.

Hinata-sama isnt the one to usually bale on things or people but she didnt wont to be the center of attention and then the gift her father gave was just another push for her to get some air and relax. The Hyuuga had her eyes closed slightly and letting the sound of the snow take her in and was about to fall asleep till she heard:

"There you are!"

She gasped and turned around to see Sasuke-kun smirking at her

"H-How did you find m-me?!? I thought you would have left." She mentally scolded herself for shuttering

"I did... to find you"

"Why?"

"Because the birthday girl shouldnt be left alone"

The Hyuuga instanily felt her cheecks heat up and looked away from him.
---
that's it sorry again for not updating!



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment