Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Why, did you leave?

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 11 - Why, did you leave?

Chapter 11 - Why, did you leave?
thanx for those who review and read my story yea i think im going to make the chapters longer not sure yet and now without further adu let the story begin

disclaimer: I dont own Naurto or any of the characters

Hinata-sama wasnt sure how long her sister could hold out so once she got out she ran like hell and to her suprise she found a place on a bark on a tree and sat on it after removing the snow and putting up a jutsu she learned to keep snow from coming onto the user. 'It has been at least a half-an-hour since I left and still no one has notice' Hinata-sama thought happily.
Hinata-sama isnt the one to usually bale on things or people but she didnt wont to be the center of attention and then the gift her father gave was just another push for her to get some air and relax. The Hyuuga had her eyes closed slightly and letting the sound of the snow take her in and was about to fall asleep till she heard:
"There you are!"
She gasped and turned around to see Sasuke-kun smirking at her
"H-How did you find m-me?!? I thought you would have left." She mentally scolded herself for shuttering
"I did... to find you"
"Why?"
"Because the birthday girl shouldnt be left alone"
The Hyuuga instanily felt her cheecks heat up and looked away from him.
---

"Are you serious?" Hinata managed to say

"Serious about what?"

"What you said that the birthday girl shouldnt be left alone?"

"Hai.... Why el-....." Sasuke-kun said impatiencly but stopped when he looked at Hinata-sama

By this time Sasuke-kun was getting tired of wipping the snow off him and when he looked at Hinata-sama he notice that snow had bearly touch her. Well when he take a closer look Hinata-sama was on a branch leaning on it. Because of the justsu she did, it made the snow slide off like an umberral does with rain. She looked like a child sitting and an -- almost oval shape sphere that encased her and procted her from the harm and coldness of the snow.
Because of the way the sun was positioned her midnight-blue hair stood out.... it looked like a halo surrounded her head like an angel, her dress stood out as well. He could see her face lean to one side looking at him with a slight embarrassed face and a slight blush on her face, but what really got his attention was her eyes! The lilac - lavendar color that told him they were big, soft, caring and revealed every emotion that she was feeling. (a/n: well this is my attempt at explaing what the scene look like.... yea i suck at it right?)

"Uchiha-san..... Uchiha-san..... Uchiha-san" Hinata-sama was getting worrided Sasuke-kun hasnt answered her. "Sasuke!" she tried one more time

"Huh?" Sasuke-kun wike up from his enchantment

"Arent you getting cold?"

"Ahhh...... Yes, but why is it that you arent getting snow all over you?" Sasuke regained his compousre and stated coolly

"It's a jutsu...."

"A jutsu?" he mummered to himself

"Hai, it protects the user from getting snow onto them!" Hinata-sama watched as Sasuke-kun nodded a reply. "You can join me if you wont." she said quietly but Sasuke-kun heard it

"What did you say?..... I can join you if I wonted too?" he looked at the Hyuuga heir and saw her blush many shades of red

He shrugged and got up to sit next to her and sigh when he saw the red on her face get deepper.

"So...... Hinata-chan" Sasuke stated "Why did you leave?"

"..... Because I couldnt take it."

"Couldnt take what?"

"I loved the party believe that.... but I started to think that my friends werent really there for me and the gift my otous-san gave me was the last thing I needed for me to get out and relax."

"See this is why I'm the social type.... but what was the gift your otous-san gave to you?"

"It was something that my okaa-san had and when she died -- it had a great effect on me and my otous-san started calling me.... weak." the hyuuga heiress said with tears in her eyes... but only to have Sasuke-kun whip them away.

"I can understand what you mean.... when my okaa-san died I felt like my world was going to end... but I got over it and you can too -- and I'm not saying it still doesnt hurt because it still does.... But you shouldnt listen to your otous-san because to me you are a great ninja!"

"Thanks, Uchiha-san"

"Sasuke"

"Huh?"

"Call me Sasuke"

"Hai, Uch -- Sasuke-kun" Hinata-sama said as she leaned on Sasuke-kun sholder but unknown to them another figure was watching them... (a/n: nope it's not neji and it's someone that would do harm to them just wait you'll see when the chapter comes in)


O o O in the party

Hanabi-chan felt revealed that all the glares were off of her. But now she had a bigger problem her father had his eyes on her and she know she'll need a distraction in order to do anything without her father hawk eyes on her. She looked to see Neji-kun and her otous-san she got up but only to sit back down when she felt eyes on her.

"If only there was some-...." Hanabi-chan sentence was inturpted when she and everyone else heard:

CCCCRRRRAAAASSSSHHHH!!!!!!!

It was Naruto-baka he broke a vase and Hanabi-chan looked again to see bowing and read his lips 'I'll find her....'. Then she saw her father rush to where the crash was made. She took this as her cue to go and stop Neji-kun.

O o O in the courtyard

"There he is!" Hanabi-chan said as she spotted Neji-kun "Hold it right there Neji-nii san!"

"Do you need something?"

"Hai, for you not to find Hinata-nee chan."

"Why not?"

"Because she wonted to be alone..... so let her be after all you were the one to say that she needed her space."

"But Haishi-sama has ordered me to find her."

"Find then!"

Hanabi-chan got a mischeif grin on her face as she picked some snow, made a snowball and hit Neji in the face!

"What was tha-...." he stopped saying when he notice a snowball coming fast at him!

"Your gonna have to beat me at a snowball fight if you wont to find nee-chan!"
---
srry its 1:10 a.m. and i'm sleeply so srry if it's not what you expected but i didnt wont to hold you guys out by not updating plz review


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment