Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Dream

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 13 - Dream

Chapter 13 - Dream

Whoa. I didnt think i would get more reviews than i intendent too and also i threat but anyway here is your chapter new also so that you know this chapter starts out in sasuke dream so i would pay attention and now without further aduè let the story begin

'thoughts'

dream

disclaimer: I dont own naruto or any of the characters

O o O with the 'couple'

Sasuke-kun, looked down to meet an midnight-blue hair and soft breathing.

"Angel... My Angle." Sasuke said in her ear to see her giggle softly and nod her head.

Slowly, Sasuke, felt his eyes get heavier and heavier as he leaned put his cheek onto Hinata-sama head and drifted to a soundly sleep with the jutsu still up to protect the both of them. But, the figure was still there analizing those two carefully... not to miss a thing becasue if it might it would mean... death

---

As Sasuke-kun eyes got heavier he slept. As he slept he dreamed. As he dreamed he wondered. And in his dreams anything can happen. It could be from killing his brother. To being married to Sakura-chan or Ino-chan. Or even remembering the massacure of his clan. But this dream did not feel like his others. The element of his dream felt real...

"Where am I?" Sasuke stated as looked around.

It looked like Konoha that he know, but something wasnt right. When he looked left or right he saw nothing, but buildings. No adults talking to each other. No kids pretending to be ninja. No ninjas or ANBU hiding. Not even all his fangirls... well that was one thing he was happy about. But one thing in particular wasnt there... Hinata!

He wonted to run to where the Hyuuga manor was, but his feet was pulling him somewhere else. As he kept walking he still didnt see anyone.

"Is anyone here?" He got no response

"Hello?" Again he got nothing

He kept looking around as his feet kept pulling to a place he doesnt know. A door was open and he tried his best to peer inside but all he saw was bitter darkness. With his sharigan activated he looked into the next building and saw charka but it was very low.

"I know someone is in there!" The only response he got was the person crouching lower to the ground

Sasuke-kun gave up on trying to get any response from anyone... or anything for the matter and decided to let his feet lead him to where ever they were taking him as he de-activated his sharigan. Soon he notice he was going into a cemertary. His legs kept going as if they know exactly where to go and yet the owner of the body did not. When he walked to his parents grave he thought that was where he was leading, but was confuse when his legs kept going.

As his feet started going slower he started looking at the names of the deceased:

Hoshigaki, TenTen...

Yamanaka, Ino...

Haruno, Sakura...

Aburame, Shino...

Rock Lee...

But the last name he saw really got to him

And...

Hyuuga, Hinata...

His feet stopped at her grave and they walked over to it. Sasuke felt over-whelm by the feeling that was somsuming him. Never, since the massacure has he ever been at a point in which he wonted to cry. He feel to his knees and he felt weak as a tear fell down his cheek.

"Who did this to her?... I promise I'm going to kill the person!..." He yelled as he got back to his feet with his sharigan ablaze

"That would be impossible... unless you plan to kill yourself and if you even try I'll stop you." An eeire voice said

"Why would I have to kill myself?" Sasuke-kun replyed as he looked around for the person

"Because you idiot you are the one that killed her... well I mean we did."

"We?"

"Hai,"

The figure finally appeared in fornt of Sasuke-kun and to his suprise it was himself. His hair had gotten longer, but it was kept in the same style, he also gotten taller. The clothes were different he had a big sword on his back, his pants stopped at his ankle, he wore typical ninja shoes, on his shirt it had the chinese symbol which means moon.

"Why?" Sasuke whispered "Why did I kill her?"

"Because if we didnt they would"

"And who are they?"

"You'll find out."

"I dont believe you Hina-chan didnt die!"

"Fine then if you dont go to the Hyuuga manor and find out for yourself."

Sasuke didnt reply instead he ran to Hyuuga manor. But when he got there it was just like the rest of the village no Hyuugas praticing their taijutsu. Gathering every ounce of courage he could get he went up to the door and was about to open, but to his suprise the door open and he came face-to-face with the one and only Hyuuga, Neji.

"Uchiha, what do you wont to kill the rest of us off?"

"What do yo-..." He never go to finish his sentence cause Neji attacked him giving him a powerful blow to the gut

"Well that's not going to happen." Neji-kun said as Sasuke-kun got back on his feet and his started puching him

"Why are you not fighting Uchiha? Have you finally come back so I can kill you for what you did to Hinata-sama and the others?"


 

"Others?"

"Hai, TenTen, Sakura, Ino, Shino, Lee, and Hinata... you told me ounce that you loved her and would do anything to protect her, it was a lie wasnt it?"

"Your wrong I do lo-"

"Enough!" Neji-kun hissed as he got closer to Sasuke

"How do you know that it was even me?"

"Because I was there when you killed her." Neji then attack him punches and kicks coming at Sasuke-kun "You killed her right in front of my eyes in cold blood."

Sasuke no longer felt puches or kicks coming at him as he slowly open his eyes to see his mother.

"Okaa-san?"

"Hai, my son it is me. I have come to give you a message... the dream you just had is the future of what to come if you dont stop it... now listen because this will help you find the person you cannot trust..."

"Person? What person? What is going on?" Sasuke-kun yelled only to be silenced by his mother glare

"Beware of the one that hides... For he lies in darkness..."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"I'm sorry my son, but that is all I can say..."

Sasuke-kun gasped for air as he woke up. He put his hand on his face and mummbled "Was it all a dream?" As he looked down he saw that Hinata-sama was still a sleep and smirked at her as he put his cheek back on top of her head and closed his eyes, but he didnt go to sleep. Instead he listen to the forset. Four minutes later he heard a branch crack and immeadily felt charka coming closer to them...

---

thats all, wonder whats all this mean?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rasengan on June 19, 2007, 1:42:12 AM

rasengan on
rasenganPlease, please, continue w/ Hinata's Birthday, this is getting very good