Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Why are you here?

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 14 - Why are you here?

Chapter 14 - Why are you here?

hey. sorry 4 da wait but i have summer homework

disclaimer: I dont own Naurto or any of the characters

"Because I was there when you killed her." Neji then attack him punches and kicks coming at Sasuke-kun "You killed her right in front of my eyes in cold blood."

Sasuke no longer felt puches or kicks coming at him as he slowly open his eyes to see his mother.

"Okaa-san?"

"Hai, my son it is me. I have come to give you a message... the dream you just had is the future of what to come if you dont stop it... now listen because this will help you find the person you cannot trust..."

"Person? What person? What is going on?" Sasuke-kun yelled only to be silenced by his mother glare

"Beware of the one that hides... For he lies in darkness..."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"I'm sorry my son, but that is all I can say..."

Sasuke-kun gasped for air as he woke up. He put his hand on his face and mummbled "Was it all a dream?" As he looked down he saw that Hinata-sama was still a sleep and smirked at her as he put his cheek back on top of her head and closed his eyes, but he didnt go to sleep. Instead he listen to the forset. Four minutes later he heard a branch crack and immeadily felt charka coming closer to them...

---

Sasuke-kun still cant get that dream out of his mind and the blood that spilled from when Neji-kun had punched him filled his nostrolis. But he didnt open his eyes to confirm that he was alive because he can still feel light breathing on his neck; that meant that Hinata-chan was with him. His Okaa-san words still clouded his mind 'Beware of the one that hides... For he lies in darkness... What does it mean? Why couldnt she be more stratight forward? Could it be Itachi? No why would I have to beware of him I already know that he's lurking out there somewhere.' Sasuke-kun narrowed his eyes in fraustion of not being able to find an answer. He was so into figuring it out that he forget about the charka coming closer to them, it was a tree away.

There stood Hyuuga, Neji; the over-protective, cold eyes, branch member of the Hyuuga Clan stood, mouth agape. His eye's widended in pure shock. Nej-kun didnt know whether to be laughing his head off or wonting to tear Sasuke-kun head off. The most fought over guy had his arm around his Hinata-sama. So in order to get the Uchiha attention without waking up Hinata-sama he throw a kunai that slightly cut Sasuke cheek. Instinctly he pulled out five kunais and threw them at the Hyuuga prodergy.

Neji-kun almost out of instint pulled out six kunais and throwed three at Sasuke-kun and three at Hinata-sama. Neji-kun eyes widended ounce he notice that he sent three at his cousin, the very one that he was suppose to be protecting! What would Haishi-sama say -- or better yet do to him when he finds out that he had killed Hinata-sama? But much to his relief Sasuke-kun caught Hinata-sama kunais before they made contact, but the ones that were thrown at him hit him. Well more like whizzed past him leaving a trail of blood, but not that much that he had to go to the hospitial for it.

"Hn," Sasuke said as he looked at Neji he would have smirk, but the way Neji had looked at him exactly how he had glared at him in his forlorn dream, but there was a difference those two the one in his dreams had more hate and disdain.

"Uchiha, what are you doing here with Hinata-sama?"

"She left and I thought she might need company." Sasuke-kun stated nonchalantly "Why are you here?"

"Haishi-sama sent me to get her."

"Why?"

"Because he wonts her back at home" Neji-kun was getting arrogetted at the Uchiha arrogance

"That wont be nesassary."

"And why not?"

"'Cause I will be the one to take her home." Sasuke-kun replyed blodly and scooted Hinata-sama closer to him

"Uchiha, I'm telling you to get away from Hinata-sama this second or else yo-"

"Or else what? What are you going to d-"

Both boys shut up when they notice Hinata hand moving toward her face. She was awake, by the guys constint aguring.

"Ohayo, Uchiha-san!" Hinata said cheerfully, but then blush when she notice she was in Sasuke arms. She then turned her head to where she felt another presence.

"Ano, nii-san? If you dont mind me asking... Why are you here?"

"Haishi-sama wonts you back home."

Hinata-sama smile faded as she got up from Sasuke-kun comfortable arms and said a small good-bye as she went to met her cousin.

"Ready, nii-san."

"Hai," Neji said then looked at Sasuke with a triumphant look in his eyes, as he looked at Sasuke face with a smirk.

---

that's it for this chapter hoped you'd enjoy it:D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment