Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Friends?

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 15 - Friends?

Chapter 15 - Friends?

Hi, this is da nxt chapter enjoy

'thoughts'

Flash Back

Or else what? What are you going to d-"

Both boys shut up when they notice Hinata hand moving toward her face. She was awake, by the guys constint aguring.

"Ohayo, Uchiha-san!" Hinata said cheerfully, but then blush when she notice she was in Sasuke arms. She then turned her head to where she felt another presence.

"Ano, nii-san? If you dont mind me asking... Why are you here?"

"Haishi-sama wonts you back home."

Hinata-sama smile faded as she got up from Sasuke-kun comfortable arms and said a small good-bye as she went to met her cousin.

"Ready, nii-san."

"Hai," Neji said then looked at Sasuke with a triumphant look in his eyes, as he looked at Sasuke face with a smirk.

---


O o O with Sasuke


Sasuke woke up panting. He had just had that dream again, and he wasn’t any closer to finding out the answer to the riddle. However, Sasuke figured out something. When he met with his older self, he had the Mangekyou Sharingan, instead of just the Sharingan. When Sasuke asked his older self where he had gotten it, he pointed to Hinata's grave. The young Sharingan bearer had broken his promise to his father. By killing Hinata he had become just like Itachi. His heart was filled with sorrow at the thought that he had betrayed his father. He also found out all those who he did not kill joined forces to kill him.

After this Sasuke was even more determined to figure out the riddle, but his mom said that she'll tell him more in time. It seemed that time was on his side for now, but he didn’t know how long it would stay that way. It was two weeks since the party, and he and Hinata had grown closer. It would have been easier if Neji didn’t interfere as much as he did, but he managed. He noticed that Sakura and Ino haven’t bothered or stalked him lately. In fact, Sasuke hadn’t seen them for a while now. But one thing he remembered vividly was the kiss that he and Hinata had:

Sasuke couldn’t take it anymore. It was a few minutes after Hinata had rested her head on his shoulder and the whole time Sasuke was looking at her lips. He was fighting the urge to kiss Hinata right then and there. But to satisfy his need he simply kissed her on the cheek. Hinata must have been trying to go to sleep because when he looked up, he saw that the girl in his arms was stirring. Lavender tainted eyes met onyx ones.

Their gazes met, their breath mingled. Sasuke felt a tug more primal than anything he'd felt before. He slowly lowered his head, giving her plenty of time to move away if she didn’t want the kiss. She didn’t move away. Instead she tipped up her face. His lips touched hers, then settled in the most chaste kiss of his life. (A/N: remember earlier on he and Naruto kissed but I guess that this kiss was more enjoyable) He felt her lips quiver under his, sensed her innocence in his bones.

Slowly, Sasuke lifted his head. A light blush came over his cheeks as he heard Hinata giggle softly.

"I wonder if I will ever find out who he is . . . " Sasuke stated as the memory of the kiss slowly drifted away

O o O with Sakura/Ino

Ever since Hinata's birthday party, Sakura was in deep thought. It seemed that whenever she looked at Sasuke, he had his eyes on Hinata. This wasn’t the first time she had noticed his stares, but she had usually pretended that she didn’t see it. But now it was crystal clear that Sasuke had a crush on Hinata. Sakura knew that if she were to ask him if he liked her, he would probably say “noâ€ or just stare at her before walking off.

She sighed as she sat down on the bench in the park and let her thoughts wander. Lately if she didn’t have a mission, she was lost in thought all the time. Fortunately, Ino came by and poked Sakura’s big forehead with her index finger.

"Hey, big forehead girl!" Ino said in a happy voice.

"..."

"What's wrong? Have you finally figured out that Sasuke-kun is meant for me?"

"No," Sakura replied bitterly.

"Then what is it?"

"Ino . . . " Sakura said as she looked up at her friend, " . . . let's stop pretending, okay?"

"Pretending? Pretending what?"

"That we both like Sasuke-kun. Because we both know that we don’t really like him. It was a childhood jealousy that evolved into us fighting for someone who only sees us as friends." (A/N: does Sasuke even think of them as friends?)

Ino stayed quiet as she let Sakura's words seep into her mind. After thinking about it for a while, she sat next to Sakura on the bench.

"Yeah, I guess you’re right. We were trying so hard to get Sasuke to have feelings for us that we missed what was right under our noses."

"You mean Shikamaru-kun?"

"Yes . . . and Naruto-kun and Lee-san."

An awkward silence fell upon the girls until Ino broke it.

"Friends again?" asked Ino, sticking out her hand.
"Yeah, friends." Sakura's hand met Ino's and they shook hands, both agreeing.

---

Yea, I've anyway hope you enjoy the chapter and dont forget to review!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment