Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Birthday

Hinata's birhtday is coming up.... say lets have a birthday party at the Hyuugas.... Finished!!!

Chapter 16 - Birthday

Chapter 16 - Birthday
 
so that ya'll know this is THE LAST CHAPTER! But dont worry the sequel will be coming out soon. I dont know what to name so if you have any ideas please tell me also if you wont me to PM you when the new story is up please leave it on the review. Oh! if you like this story then please read my other HinaXSasu story: 'It started with' Look on my page if you wont to read it!

disclaimer: I dont own Naruto or any of the characters

"Then what is it?"

"Ino . . . " Sakura said as she looked up at her friend, " . . . let's stop pretending, okay?"

"Pretending? Pretending what?"

"That we both like Sasuke-kun. Because we both know that we don’t really like him. It was a childhood jealousy that evolved into us fighting for someone who only sees us as friends." (A/N: does Sasuke even think of them as friends?)

Ino stayed quiet as she let Sakura's words seep into her mind. After thinking about it for a while, she sat next to Sakura on the bench.

"Yeah, I guess you’re right. We were trying so hard to get Sasuke to have feelings for us that we missed what was right under our noses."

"You mean Shikamaru-kun?"

"Yes . . . and Naruto-kun and Lee-san."

An awkward silence fell upon the girls until Ino broke it.

"Friends again?" asked Ino, sticking out her hand.
"Yeah, friends." Sakura's hand met Ino's and they shook hands, both agreeing.


---

O o O with Sasuke
A few months passed and Sasuke’s feelings for Hinata were growing stronger, besides the fact that Neji still didn’t like the idea. Sasuke couldn’t care less about what Neji thought about him and his cousin together, as long as he had Hinata he could take on the world! Sadly, though his feelings for Hinata were growing deeper, fear kept him from truly having a relationship with her . . .

He knew if he didn’t find out what will happen in the future, he would be the one to kill Hinata- that was his true fear. That confused him. He loved someone and yet he would end up killing her. Does that mean he was meant to be alone forever? Did his brother’s actions leave him unable to trust his own feelings? Did that incident leave him unable to trust people who were close to him?

Whatever the reason, Sasuke knew he had to find out what this organization was and put an end to it. But how could he if he didn’t even know how many people were in it, or if their chakra was greater than his own? ‘Whatever the cost, nothing will stop me!' Sasuke thought as he made his decision. He was going to do whatever it takes to find and destroy the threat so he and Hinata could be together.

His usual cold, emotionless, onyx eyes were filled with confusion as questions flooded his mind like a vast ocean. He sighed as he glanced back at his house and walked away to train. He wasn’t going to train for the whole day, because Hinata said she had something planned for him and he didn’t want to miss it . . .

O o O with Hinata

Hinata was so happy that her eyes were shining and that was a rare sight. The giddy girl knew that most of her family didn’t like the fact that she was going out with the avenger Uchiha Sasuke. She didn’t care because this was the first thing that she had done on her own and she felt quite proud. She was happy that at least her father wasn’t criticizing her about her boyfriend. He was too busy trying to mend the pain that he had given his child and the branch members of the Hyuuga Clan.

"Nee-chan, what are you so happy about?" Hanabi asked, seeing her sister daze off happily.

"Uh . . . Huh, did you say something?" Hinata was so shocked to hear a voice that it knocked her out of her musing.

'Let me see, it probably has something to do with Sasuke-san' Hanabi surmised and decided to voice her thoughts.

"Does it have to do with Sasuke-san?" Hanabi smirked as she saw her sister blush.

"I'll take that as a yes. Well, see you around."

"Alright Hana-chin." Hinata said sweetly, knowing that her sister hated when she called her that (A/n: chin is just like chan except it’s cuter).

Hinata sighed, her sister was right- she was daydreaming of Sasuke. A frown came across her features. Her relationship with Sasuke was great, but she was getting a feeling that he was hiding something and she just couldn’t put her finger on it. It saddened her to think that her boyfriend would refrain from telling her things. But then again she wasn’t sure, perhaps he wasn’t hiding anything at all.

She made her way to the calendar in her room and saw that it was July 23, and it was circled. A smile tugged at her lips, knowing the surprise that Sasuke would get. She knew that he hated social events, but she also knew that Sasuke couldn’t say no to her, especially when she did her puppy eyes. Hinata shrugged and decided to get things ready for her boyfriend’s surprise. Ino and Sakura were probably already there waiting on her or have already started working on it. After all, July 23 is... Sasuke's Birthday!

---

yea I thought I would end having it being Sasukes birthday plz review and hope ya'll stay tune for the sequel!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on June 29, 2007, 12:55:58 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Oh noez! The end!
Yay for sequel!!!! ^.^
I lurve this story...