Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Hinata is still learning her new techinque when Sasuke, notices it and decides to investigate it. Soon eight of them are on a mission, while Sasuke finds out he's actually engaged to... FullSummaryInside

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
 disclaimer: I don't own naruto, but some of the characters i do you'll see later on in the story!
"words"
'thoughts'
summon”
inner sakura
(all italic words mean a flashback)
SUMMARY:
Hinata is still learning her new technique when Sasuke, notices it and decides to investigate. Soon, eight shinobis are on a mission while (actually the other two are just there to be like tour guides, but they do have a separate mission since, the place they are going to is exclusive) Sasuke, finds out that he is actually engaged to... Hinata. But something doesn't seem right for them on this mission, the people that they meet are holding secrets... Secrets that the Hyuugas and it seems the jounin; Hatake, Kakashi knows. What is this secret? And is it big enough that it can destroy the Hyuuga Clan?
---------------------------------------
Prologue:
It was a fairly warm night, when a girl no taller than at least 4' 10" stood. Her usual heavy jacket wasn't on her at the moment, as she stood in a lake that was accent by a waterfall; it stood nearly 82ft. tall! As the water went over the edge and splash on the rocks with moss on them, due to them being expose long enough to the water. Its currents was strong enough to take an unexpected victim and drowned them or hit their head directly on a rock killing them instantly or if they were lucky enough it would paralyze them, if they were stupid enough to get that close to the rocks and slipped in, if they didn't know how to swim to get away form the currents.
And yet, with all those dangers the girl still stayed. With her charka concentrated, she easily kept herself from falling in and instead of being in the water she is on top of it. The moon shone brightly, but only bits and pieces of her face and body were shown because of all the tall trees protecting her from those who would do unrighteous things to her, if given the chance they saw her like that and had the given opportunity to knock her out.
That girl name is Hyuuga Hinata, who was practicing her new technique Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō, ( hey, I'm looking for a beta reader for this story) in the water again but this time she wore underwear and bra (no perverted thoughts). She expelled more charka to her hands to make the dome around her stronger. But to her it was so much fun; having the water swirl around, that it was more like playing with the water, rather than practicing to harness the technique.
The young Hyuuga was so absorbed in the practice that she didn't sense that someone was watching her. '55 more seconds then I can take a break' she thought happily. When her time was up she landed onto the ground breathing heavily as the wind was blowing which gave her the goosebumps: like getting out the shower going into your room naked with the windows open cold.
She shivered a little but when she regain her regular breathing she headed back toward the water. Hinata, reactive her byakugan when she heard trees rusterling. 'Wait a minute how come I don't feel the wind?' She knew something had to be wrong. "Wh-who's there" She shutter a little but she'd believe she made her point. Nothing... but the utter silence was keeping her company. 'It must have been my imagination.'
And with that she went back to practicing still a little nervous. Ounce her dome covered her fully a few kunais hit it and was repelled instantly by her technique. Hinata stopped immediately and looked around with her byakugan, she saw someone who was in a tree branch about a few feet away had a leaf symbol on their head 'is that Neji? no he has longer hair and a white shirt... not blue.'
'What am I gonna do? How will I get out or will I even survive and why if that person is leaf ninja attack another leaf ninja? Maybe if ... yes that how I will escape but I will only have once chance!' She immediately started moving her hands rapidly, like she did with practicing her technique. But this was different, it didn't cause a dome to appear around her, instead water was rising up to form a wall of water and she felt her charka depleting. 'Man! I used up almost all of my charka to practice my technique!' She used the rest of little charka she had left and disappeared, only to reappear where her clothes are in a puff of smoke. As she put her clothes on in record time.
Hinata kept her byakugan activated and started jumping from a tree branch to tree branch as fast as she could to get the Hyuuga manner. A few yards away she slowed her pace knowing that if she come in running or had a scared look on her face they would know something had happen. And no one needed to know that she was out almost naked practicing a technique that they know nothing about or about being attacked by someone whom might be a fellow ninja.
'My otous-san would kill me if he found out!' just thinking about him getting mad at her she stopped jumping completely thinking what he might do to her. Several minutes later she saw Neji waving a hand in front of her face, obviousness annoyed. She bowed first and mumbled a 'sorry' to him, but she doubt he heard it. He bowed backed and said "Hiashi-sama ordered me to come to look for you" he said in his monotone voice.
"Yes, Neji-nii san, I was on my way home." She said rather quickly, without shuttering because she was still nervous both about being around Neji and that ninja is still out there... somewhere. Neji just eyed her weirdly, he shrugged turned around and said 'Come on' and with that the both of them jumped tree to tree in silence. As Hinata, mind started to go back to a time that she wished that she could forget... but she knew she couldn't. It was a memory that daunted her like a nightmare.
"Get up." Came an impassive voice, that was even colder than Neji's. So it only belonged to one person... Hyuuga Haishi. "H-Hai, otous-san" said a meek voice of a child around seven years of age. They were in the southern dojo; Haishi decided to go to the south because no one usually use it and he didn't want anyone to see the failure that his daughter is. He watch half-heartedly as his daughter trembled to get up. "Now" Haishi stated "... you will continue to practice the basic until you, have master them. Understood?" Hinata only nodded as she tried to stop the tears from coming out.
Tears.
She knew that she had be given an easy punishment for her weakness. If her otous-san saw her crying he would change her punishment to something... something much more worse than she could imagine. Her father never did like weakness, and if he saw it, especially in his own children they would be punish swiftly. And what was worse was that Hinata was starting to believe that her otous-san was right. Her eyes dimmed from ones that were happy and wanted to learn, to sad and melancholy causing her heart to crack from the pain and unloved she felt.
How could she call herself a real Hyuuga, when she couldn't get the basic point of expelling her charka through her fingers. Her cousin, Neji, excelled at it and at one time they were friends, until her uncle and Neji's father died. Ever since then she has seen him change, his eyes becoming cold like the rest of the branch members. When ever they look at her she could feel their hate changing the atmosphere to a deadly one. Unlike the rest of the Hyuuga Clan Hinata a more dreadful job then they can imagine: she was the next in line to become the leader of the Clan.
"I-I... I-I'm.. u-u-use-less" The small Hyuuga girl said in between chocks as she felt tears fall down as her. She had made sure that her otous-san was far out of sight when she curl into a ball and sobbed uncontrollable as her tears turned her white eyes to red from the salt contact.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Neji was on his way back from looking for Hinata, he saw her on a branch and she seemed to be in deep thought. So he made his way a branch away from her it took like a hour – well at least to him it did to get her attention, 'Whatever Hinata is thinking about it must be important to not even notice that I was a few inches away from her not even saying her name got her geesh maybe if I wave my hand?'
Hinata then bowed and he heard her mumbled a 'sorry' to him. The Hyuuga genius bowed back and told her why he was there "Haishi-sama has ordered me to come and look for you" he did that in my normal cold voice. "Yes, Neji-nii san, I was on my way home." 'Wait Hinata didn't shutter and it looked like she shiver a bit I wonder if this has anything to do with what she was thinking about?'
He took a deep breath it was cold and he wonted to get home so he just shrugged turned away and told Hinata to 'come on'. He activated his byakugan to make sure that is was indeed Hinata, 'but I still can't get out of mind what got to act like not even I has gotten her to such a degree that she didn't shutter; at least not anymore.'
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
He was just on his way home and had decided that jumping would be much easier than walker. After a few minutes or so, something out of the corner of his eye got his attention. It was a girl, about his age, who he think was in the academy with him. So he jumped to a tree that was closer to the girl to try and get a better look at her. It was a good thing it was a full moon out, but that had only done so much because of the patches that surrounded her due to the trees around her. The only one thing that helped him distinctively know who she was were her eyes; white - pale lavender tainted. He knew by that factor alone that she was a: Hyuuga.
The longer he looked at her body he realized that she wasn't wearing any clothes besides her bra and underwear! He suddenly felt his face get a little warmer. 'hn and I thought she was the shy type.' He soon found himself unable to tear his gaze from her body.
He knew by her eyes that she was Hyuuga so, he knew what she was practicing was a Hyuuga move. But he didn't know what move she was doing ( after all the byakugan and the sharingan are somewhat related so he must know something about them at least a little) 'I know it was either she made a new move or that it was a Hyuuga move that require a lot a charka.'
She was panting heavily by the time she was on the ground. The wind came and he could see she had goosebumps on her skin 'I wonder if she does this often and where are her clothes?' When she started moving back toward the water he jumped to another branch to get a better view, just then she turned around "Wh-who's there" 'I see she shutters... wait wasn't there a girl that shutter a lot...? I bet that her what was her name? What was it Hanati, Hanabu, Hinata... ? Hinata that's her name!' While he was thinking she made her way back to the water, and had just started the technique again, so he decided to throw a few kunais at her; to see how strong it was.
To his surprise, it bounced off like a ball hitting the wall. She stopped spinning her arms around and it looked liked she was thinking of something. Then all of a sudden she started moving her arms again but it didn't create a dome like the one he saw her do before. It was just a wall of water to block a person from looking if they are in that certain amount of degrees for it to work. 'It looks like she good at escaping in such conditions as this. It would be something if we ending up on a mission together!'
Now that Hinata was gone he headed for home. "Hyuuga Hinata, eh? I guess I've to remember that!" The voice said as onyx eyes slowly turned into red ones with two, black-tailed tome in each eye

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 4, 2008, 7:33:42 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg write more plezzzz