Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My New Life.

first story!YAY!hope i have lots and lots of comments^^no flaming or spamming.

Chapter 1 - My New Life.

Chapter 1 - My New Life.
Jade:Oak!im so glad your here!
a hedgehog said excited, her hair bounced and he tail wagged.Oak was an armidillo with a brown shell and shocking yellow eyes, his shoes were green boots with black streaks in the back, and his gloves were spiked at the cuffs and ghostly white gloves.
Oak:heeyyyy Jade, whats up?
Jade:nothing....*blushs a little*
Oak:how was the introducement to Sonic and the rest?
Jade:good.....so what are YOU doing huh?
Oak:im going to the science musuem...
Jade:Oh Oak you nerd!
she said teasingly.Oak pushed her teasingly.Soon they began to push eachother teasingly until Jade hit a little to hard on Oak's arm.
Jade:im so sorry, Oak are you ok?
Oak:im fine, that push wasnt nothing.....ow!ok maybe it was.
Jade:hold on ill get a ice pack.
Jade went into the kitchen of her house then came back with an ice pack and put it on his arm.
Oak:ah!cold!
Jade:listen, i know you hate cold stuff but it'll help.
Oak:help me freaze to death?
Jade:stop whining like a baby!
Ding Dong!
Jade gave the ice pack to Oak, he looked at it and threw it behind him.Jade opened the door and found Sonic standing there with a couple of flowers in his hand.He reached his full hand and gave the flowers to Jade.
Sonic:in friendly terms ;)
Jade:there beautiful....uh...
Sonic:Sonic.
Sonic came in and sat by Oak.Oak scooted away from him a little.Jade went into the kitchen again and came back with the flowers in a vase.Then she placed the vase on top of the tv.
Jade:there nice...Sonic, thanks.
Sonic:no prob Jade, i just gave them to you because your new and all and well....you needed something to have a welcome present is all. :) ;)
Jade smiled and went into the kitchen a third time, she heard the tv go on and the news reporter on how Sonic saved the museum from eggman robbery.
\Jade's POV/
I already met everyone, espacially Sonic the Hedgehog, he's way better than any friend-except Oak-ive ever had.Back then my so-called "friends" would tease me behind my back and say rumors about me like me helping eggman or me trying to steal some girl's boyfriend.I dont want a boyfriend and i hope i never do, but sometimes seeing hot boy's in pics dont bother me as much because...well, there hot.And me trying to rule the world along side eggman?please, me and him are total rivals and want nothing to do with eachother.If he was here right here, right now i would give him a piece of my mind.Oak was my very first real trusting friend ever since i went to school, he's held my back plenty of times and gotten my @$$ out of detention when i have done nothing wrong.He's a nice guy with a real sence of being a big baby-like the ice pack thing-but he can fix up a car in 2 minutes!he's such a brainiac-going to science museum and always reading technician books-he said he wanted to work as a car tech so he can get money real quick instead of being a room mate at my house, but.....hes grateful and appricaitive of what he has.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

plushiegang4 on August 5, 2007, 3:20:12 AM

plushiegang4 on
plushiegang4heres Jade bio.

Jade the hedgehog
age:13
loves:hanging out with friends,sometimes likes to be alone,swimming.
hates:eggman,school,people who are mean to her or her friends,flames.
looks:black hair,brown fur,light jade green eyes,pink shirt,blue jeans,yellow boots.
personality:nice,honest,caring,helpful,gives puppy love.
friends:Oak,Sonic,tails,knuckles,rouge,shadow.
rivals:eggman.(she doesnt want to kill him she just wished that she could beat him at something or beat him up really gooood)
bio:when the bullies at her school wanted to kick her @$$ just for kicks Oak decided that the only way to escape from them is to move off of Mobius.It was hard for her parents and her as well but she didnt want to get killed and finally was brought down to planet earth with Oak.There she met Sonic and co. and finally rebuilding her life all over again...and before long Oak had a crush on Jade without even knowing that Sonic did as well.
~
next will be Oak's bio.after i get a few comments.