Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Terrsifur's Tale

Terrsifur has to start a new life on his own, but when evil is spreading over Tearb. Will he be ready for the challenge that is yet to come?

Chapter 1 - Terrsifur's Tale

Chapter 1 - Terrsifur's Tale


I walked along the cobble path, veiwing my surroundings. Tearb was not that bad i thought to myself. Tearb was going to be my new homeland ever since my old planet, my parents, and friends have died on Yearbing. Ill give you a flash back if you want to know what happened to me when i was just an little one.

-flashback-

the ground was blowing up and my friends were no longer living as this menacing boar was frying them with his bare hands. My mother carried me by the neck and ran as fast as she could to safety, she was tired and she knew it but she wouldnt stop running. Not until we had gotten to safety, The old merchent had spotted us, he shouted across the road at my mother and told her to come with him. I was scare and didnt know what else to do, my mother stopped and her eyes were wide. I had smelt a burning flame and looked at my mother, she was in flames. I yelled and roared with all the might i had to roar. The merchent took me away from my mother....and i never saw her again after we had ascaped the town. The merchent took care of me and fed me well. One day, i found him in bed, he looked sick and coughed up black blood, He finally said to me that i needed to fly away from Yearbing and never come back he also said that our planet was coming to an end. I flew away from the ground after i had watched my mentor and adopted father die in his own bed. I was out of the sky now and into this so called "Space" I could well breathe since our type of dragons were used to it. I lost strength after flying for years and years, hearing my dear planet blow up. My gaurdians,friends and everyone else i new and loved were gone. Nice isnt it?When i crashed crash-landed, i found myself in Tearb, the planet of the Air and Wind Dragons. So i begin my self as a new dragon and trying to fit in with everyone, I was only a Dark Dragon of course.

-end-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment