Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Friends.

Terrsifur has to start a new life on his own, but when evil is spreading over Tearb. Will he be ready for the challenge that is yet to come?

Chapter 2 - New Friends.

Chapter 2 - New Friends.
I walked more slowly down the cobbled path way as I started getting an eery feeling that I was being watched, I senced something from behind then turned around sharply and saw nothing, Then heard rustling in front of me and turned my head in front. I got a huge sock in the neck and kicked in the chest. I slammed into a tree and fell down nearly passing out and losing breathe. The over cloaked dragon looked down at me, I couldnt see his face and couldnt even get up from the ground, i almost did but then he kicked my back downward. "Ugh..." I moaned. He laughed under his breathe then his muzzle shown in front of his cloak. "So...your the new dragon in town, heh. Dark Dragon i might add, whats a Dark Dragon doing here?Tearb only holds Wind or Air Dragons such as our selves. Oh well, might as well get rid of you before a dark RAT!" He obsorbed a wind energy...uh, whats it called?ANYWAY!!!I was ready to run when i heard heavy footsteps and sound waves being heard over me, two people jumped over me. I was kind of dizzy and sick from being hurt from kicked and socked. Already i had a and arm under my armpit in a second.

"hey?hey, are you ok!?"

The male voice asked me, i didnt know who it was. I didnt know them and it was dark as black paper.

"im ok!im ok!let me go, im ok!"

The dragon let me go.

"sorry bout that partnerh, didnt mean to hit your stump too hard"

I gave a weird look.

"what?"

I said to him. He laughed hartly like some southern guy ive always heard of.

"He ment to say that he didnt mean too"

I snorted like Bullzards on my old planet.

"i dont need help from anybody except mabye my own kind, you wind dragon can run along now"

The female wind dragon wearing a blue shirt and black loose,baggy pants looked at me for a good time then huffed and finally sighed.

"God, hes sounding like a evil enemy on T.V, Gushop"

"gees i know, but. Dont you think he needs some friends-"

I finally snapped out. "i dont need help!and i espacially dont need friends who arent my kind!so get lost you little punks!"

The girl snorted the same i did but more angrier. "listen you, were trying to get you out of trouble instead of the trouble having itself ram into your thick head of yours!were not your enemy and were definately not the ones who attacked and blew up your own home!"

I stiffened from inside and outside. The girl was right, those dragons werent the ones who attacked and blown up my world, they were diffrent dragons and alot stronger too. I drooped my head a little and looked at a tree in the ground.

"your right.....but...how am i suppose to trust anyone when my whole planet has blown to bits, my mother and father died, and my friends died as well!?!?!!!" I raised my head and clutched my hand closed. Then looked at them, the girl dragon came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder.Then she smiled.

"your not the only one who had your parents killed to you know, Gushop and I were best friends ever since our mothers and fathers past away...."

~flashback~

"Daddy no!dont kill mommy!" Rainiy screamed, the dad looking dragon just took the bat over his head and started beating Rainiy's mother with it. Rainiy couldnt take her eyes away from the gorey scene and just stood there watching it all till Gushop came running in and grabbed Rainiy by the arm. "Come on Rain we have to go!run away from here theres nothing we can do to stop your father!" He said to me.Rainiy heard the beating her mother was taking, And ran to her father. "Enough daddy im tired of you beating mommy like that!" She spewed out fire towards her dad, he dodged it and kicked Rainiy in the stomach. Gushop didnt have choice but to do what was right. He took his little dagger and threw the sharp dagger at the fathers chest. The father was dead in a second. He ran to the hurt mother and Rainiy "Mrs.Gurofuu!Rain!are...are you ok?" He asked them. Rainiy nodded but her mother was already did. Rain began to crie when she saw her mother dead on the floor, Gushop hugged her and rubbed her head. "its okay Rain, at least we have eachother now. The least we can do is stay with eachother and stay out of trouble. I dont want to get into trouble and neither do you!"

~end~

"so you see, Dark Dragon...your really not the only one who had lost your parents"

I could have puked from that story, that father made me sick. But, he was dead since "Gushop" killed him. Brave kid, hes even younger than i am and he killed a dragon such as himself. I guess te girls name was Rain and the little boy was named Gushop. I nodded and did half of a smile. "ok..so, where do we head next?"
Gushop's wide grin couldnt get any wider when i said that. He ran to me and hugged my legs (since im so tall and large and buff;note not to brag). He looked up at me and smiled at me. He reminded me of somebody, but who?.

"we head out to Foodzilla and start eating!"

Rain pointed proudly in the air and smiled confidently. Shes some guts and confidents. Maybe the place wasnt going to bad at all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment